Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
what you need to do to get a up to at least 70 I think discipline make a handworker as the head maid and she can possibly upgrade all other slaves discipline everyday till they hit the cap

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Investing in the Carroza gives you 16$ money per point of standing. You can get 2 points of standing per 20 swords + 20 Rifles, that is, at buying prices, 18.000, so not a brilliant investment. It´s something to start to do when you have finished most of your other options.

Can you tell me what are the profits of whipping them out? I never have done it
I think it might just be the money, loot, and influence. It's been a while since I went in there.

At the time, I was hoping to find a new character or to be able to seize their home or business for myself.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
GD-studios actually, nevermind any new fancy fileformats. The cause of the bloat are uncompressed png with a lot of extra data. I guess any "png optimizer" would make the release much smaller, I used psydk optimizer.

Last edited:

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
I do about 3,5k from arena (2k from slave, 1,5k from me), 2k to 5k from bounty hunting, 4-4,5k from poker, 2k from prostitution ring and 2,5k is my daily income from investments plus girl's work, etc.

And we play the same version.
When I do arena fights it just becomes another group fight. But when I read others write about it, it seems like you can sign up yourself or a slave for solo fighting or something?

Reactions: Warscared

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
Thanx to khumak bolondro2 akselx Warscared jffgvz HereandNow2022 ntelinatsos and all others who helped answer my question about making money, much appreciated :)

I am also waiting for new version to drop before doing another replay. Any tip on what to start as, like, which stat is hardest / impossible to increase if you take wrong start? I used to do hunting for starting 100k cash but I didn't pick hunting stats to start because hunting becomes super strong anyway if you do a lot of it. But some stats like medicine or maybe science is not so easy to improve I don't think.

Also I always do get the criminal merchant prices better choice. Because it seems huge and it seems like working for the guard is not implemented yet. Any input on that would be nice.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Thanx to khumak bolondro2 akselx Warscared jffgvz HereandNow2022 ntelinatsos and all others who helped answer my question about making money, much appreciated :)

I am also waiting for new version to drop before doing another replay. Any tip on what to start as, like, which stat is hardest / impossible to increase if you take wrong start? I used to do hunting for starting 100k cash but I didn't pick hunting stats to start because hunting becomes super strong anyway if you do a lot of it. But some stats like medicine or maybe science is not so easy to improve I don't think.

Also I always do get the criminal merchant prices better choice. Because it seems huge and it seems like working for the guard is not implemented yet. Any input on that would be nice.

The very most important is intelligence and charm.

Everything else can be worked on.

Reactions: Tanev3

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The very most important is intelligence and charm.

Everything else can be worked on.
Intelligence I agree with. Charm is actually trivial to increase at the hospital once you can afford the surgeries. You can buy it up to 89 assuming you grind out 4 points via caress or the factory so you get it to a number ending in 4 or 9 before you get the surgeries. Starting with high charm does make the early game easier though if you want to sex up the girls during the first month before you can afford the surgeries.

Manipulate is harder to increase IMO, although once you start taking the classes and reading the books you can get more manipulate that way than you can charm. Personally, I boost charm to 89 and manipulate to 90 before I take any classes or read any books that affect either stat.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
When I do arena fights it just becomes another group fight. But when I read others write about it, it seems like you can sign up yourself or a slave for solo fighting or something?
Yes, you can sign up a slave and they can do one fight per day. Takes under an hour total, and net is ~$1,800 if you're patient and have a well-trained slave.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
@GD-studios Q. Bounty Hunting With "Random Bounties" Will you ever be putting female thugs in the random bounties.. I always waiting for Respawn of girl in Stokke Hills capture her train her a little.. sell her off for quick cash boost.. & just curious if get female thugs to Capture while on Random Bounties. as another cash revenue /or/ play style.

I'm also aware if city turn to chaos there are female gang spawns in Westside heights, but go to let things go to sh8 thou over run by gangs. just curious if that maybe a possiblity in future.

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
@GD-studios Q. Bounty Hunting With "Random Bounties" Will you ever be putting female thugs in the random bounties.. I always waiting for Respawn of girl in Stokke Hills capture her train her a little.. sell her off for quick cash boost.. & just curious if get female thugs to Capture while on Random Bounties. as another cash revenue /or/ play style.

I'm also aware if city turn to chaos there are female gang spawns in Westside heights, but go to let things go to sh8 thou over run by gangs. just curious if that maybe a possiblity in future.
Another idea would be that gangs of thugs have a female among their posessions, rather than one of the thugs being female. To me, I would prefer that to be the "usual" scenario with some rare fighting females as a novelty. Or maybe at least, not sure what works best from game satisfaction stand point.

Also, thanx to khumak Fauno36 and Lurker452 for answers, much appreciated!

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017

Yeah if control drops below level 6 you can get female gangs with one male in them. It's a 10% or so chance for them to spawn in 8.23 and it's the same generic group every time so soon you know what weapons to look for. also best part is if control stays below 10 they will stay on the map so if control is kept low you have infinite spawns of bandits faction til they run out of troops if control keeps dropping from 6 to 5.

how far along is development? still "very WIP" or is it starting to resemble what its final release will look like?
there is still some WIP for some characters but every update that is becoming less and less, most of the WIP is for random catches now.

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
there is still some WIP for some characters but every update that is becoming less and less, most of the WIP is for random catches now.
Seems to me Grim is cleaning up the programming structure of Masters of Raana, under the hood. This mostly is to make future development easier and better and less convoluted from a programming point of view. I do not see why he would do this massive job if he intended to stop the development.

Reactions: remy1205

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
moer.png
May i ask what is the purpose of the dagger symbol in green circle?
Yes i have try to replay the tutorial, nothing there.
yes i have check the wiki, also nothing there.

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
There are two fights, your team vs enemy teams and one fight, your slave vs another slave

Reactions: Tanev3

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Since the public version 0.8.3 is about to be released, I was wondering if male slaves have been reworked. Do they have any purpose other than selling or donating to the Fort Sera? Should we keep unique male slaves?

Reactions: remy1205
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes