Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Since the public version 0.8.3 is about to be released, I was wondering if male slaves have been reworked. Do they have any purpose other than selling or donating to the Fort Sera? Should we keep unique male slaves?
This was GD-Studio's reply back in November and December:
Male slavery, especially for guard duty and factory work, but also as buddies if you're skilled in pacifying captured thugs, is a planned feature for 0.8.3.

While having rather limited sets of wardrobes and background stories, they'll carry exactly the same potential and skill complexity as any other NPC.
Male slavery will be as detailed as female slavery in 0.8.3.1. Except (!) for the cuddle/kissing part.
But someone who I assume is playing 8.3 alpha said you cannot keep male slaves and nobody said otherwise so I am now not sure.

I am still keeping the guaranteed body type 7 males alive for now to catch later.

Last edited:

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Since the public version 0.8.3 is about to be released, I was wondering if male slaves have been reworked. Do they have any purpose other than selling or donating to the Fort Sera? Should we keep unique male slaves?
i just want cute femboys or trans as my slave. OR other male slave as soldier?

Reactions: Clemency
Jun 10, 2022
This was GD-Studio's reply back in November and December:

But someone who I assume is playing 8.3 alpha said you cannot keep male slaves and nobody said otherwise so I am now not sure.

I am still keeping the guaranteed body type 7 males alive for now to catch later.
I'm playing current Tier 4 alpha and I haven't found any way of keeping male slaves.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I feel like having a wife, especially a loving one, should change the game a lot. For example if Aria is the wife, she should teach the kids and slaves combat skills. If Caitlin is the wife, she should increase education, science, academics. If Eliana is the wife, she should increase the player's sexual skills because she gives the player sexual tips. If Rebecca is the wife, she should teach manipulation and combat. The list goes on, having a loving/devoted wife should affect the game drastically.
i agree on this, wives turned into asset. Even better if wife provide daily stat gain.

Reactions: kiljaeden

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Is it possible to move saves from one computer to another? I've downloaded a save file on one device and have been trying to load it on another but it doesn't seem to be working. Instead it just me to the boot menu. It works fine loading it on the original computer, though.

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Is the guide posted on the wiki relevant for the current version? It says INT is the most valuable stat that's hardest to raise, and I just hate shit like that when a game makes you go through character creation that hints at infinite possibilities only to find out later that some choices are clearly superior to others due to poor balancing.

My one hope is that the guide is obsolete and the game has been improved so I can actually feel free to create whatever character I want without setting myself up for a hard time later. I don't mind a bit of grinding, but I'd like to know that intelligence or whatever stats I don't choose to pump during creation can be raised through gameplay without too much trouble before I dive into the game.

kelvessi

Mar 22, 2018
Is the guide posted on the wiki relevant for the current version? It says INT is the most valuable stat that's hardest to raise, and I just hate shit like that when a game makes you go through character creation that hints at infinite possibilities only to find out later that some choices are clearly superior to others due to poor balancing.

My one hope is that the guide is obsolete and the game has been improved so I can actually feel free to create whatever character I want without setting myself up for a hard time later. I don't mind a bit of grinding, but I'd like to know that intelligence or whatever stats I don't choose to pump during creation can be raised through gameplay without too much trouble before I dive into the game.
I think INT importance will be tunned down in the next release. You will get the same amount of skills/attributes reading books, low INT just slows down progress. I'd say that's the grindier stat.

Reactions: Heisieberg

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
I think INT importance will be tunned down in the next release. You will get the same amount of skills/attributes reading books, low INT just slows down progress. I'd say that's the grindier stat.
Yeah I'd say progress speed instead of gain is definitely the better way to balance it.

Anyway, the impression I got from the wiki is that INT is mostly raised by books and academy courses, which are one-time opportunities, and what I'd really like to know is if there are other repeatable sources. Assuming I'm okay with some grinding and starting slower, will I be able to raise stats to cap or it's one of those dreaded games that go "you didn't pick the right SPECIAL for this activity so you're screwed for the rest of the playthrough"?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Int it´s the most difficult stat to raise, yes, and also in the long run I believe that it´s a superior option. But having a low Int it´s not a game breaker at all. In the first stages of the game have very few influence, while having a high ranged combat or a high melee combat, or a high gambling can have a strong influence from minute zero. And also, depending of your play stile can have more influence or less. It´s not the same if you are going to play an academic character or if you are going to play a combat oriented character. Or a hunter. Or a gambler. Or an artisan

Think of it as along term investment. If you want to play in a min-max way, yes, intelligence it´s the best option. But if you want to play in a role playing way, choose whatever fits you best. And you can perfectly have a fun, successful run with a low-med Int character.

Also, there are some repeatable events that raise your intelligence. Few and hard to get, but they exist. Not very familiar with them, but IIRR playing video games have a small chance of raise your INT

Last edited:

jamesbond1234

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a way to impact the "fragile" trait on lovisa?
As far as i can tell training strength, stamina, and giving her hearty rations aren't having an impact.

WarriorQueen.png
Training Rebecca in strength/stamina seems to impact her tough trait?
Stoopid Becca.png

Let me make lovisa a viking damnit. (8.23 public)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there a way to impact the "fragile" trait on lovisa?
As far as i can tell training strength, stamina, and giving her hearty rations aren't having an impact.
[...]
Let me make lovisa a viking damnit. (8.23 public)
That cannot be right. I got her to tough via stamina training like other girls. Probably my highest stamina girl. Aria is at 64 stamina for comparison :ROFLMAO:
lovisa stats.png

Reactions: jamesbond1234
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes