kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Do we get Adora from the random slave generator or a random slave who uses her images? It's confusing. Can we access her quest if we buy her from the slave markets.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have the sensation that this update it´s going to be a new game. Something like going from Civ II to Civ III....

Reactions: Tanev3

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What the original poster was asking about was increasing the health for Lovisa from fragile, which is 25 health. Only way to increase that is either being knocked unconscious in combat which gives 1 toughness or by having the warrioress trait which allows toughness to increase when training strength or stamina. Rebecca comes with it and that is why she got an increase in his example.
Alright, I started a new account for testing and used saveedit to raise Lovisa's discipline to 99. Here is the result. As you can see, her tough trait went up to 16/100. If I play this account enough times, I can probably get her to 50/100 and beyond. My old Lovisa got to 75/100. New Lovisa can live up to that.

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I am so starting over in 8.3 to get to use this new start up life path.
There are two of us, with the new framework I started from scratch, once again, I am trying the Expert Soldier and Slave Driver Profile; Normal, Grimdark, Dying World.

I have the sensation that this update it´s going to be a new game. Something like going from Civ II to Civ III....

Do not hesitate. Version 8.3 is a total change to the game and the best thing is that it is still being polished (I already expressed it more in this same message).

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know if 8.3 will be compatible with saves from earlier versions? Am I going to lose all my progress?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Alright, I started a new account for testing and used saveedit to raise Lovisa's discipline to 99. Here is the result. As you can see, her tough trait went up to 16/100. If I play this account enough times, I can probably get her to 50/100 and beyond. My old Lovisa got to 75/100. New Lovisa can live up to that.

View attachment 3355201 View attachment 3355206 View attachment 3355207
And that was 0.8.2.3c, huh. Well, I stand corrected as that must of been a change within the last year., I'm not following the game as closely as I once did so that was a change I definitely missed . Thanks for setting me straight.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Do we get Adora from the random slave generator or a random slave who uses her images? It's confusing. Can we access her quest if we buy her from the slave markets.

If you pick Adora from the Expert slaver (Slave owner trait) she gets a bunch of custom dialogues, a tweaked background, some scripted traits and a very small quest revolving around your missing brother. That quest is open to all tiers.

If you buy Adora from the auctions, she keeps her name, most of her original background, her scenes and her personality. There is no quest, however, and no mention of your past together. She is like any other randie.

Reactions: Feyd and Seamonkey

hamash

Jan 20, 2021
What happened to the town hall dudes who would "test" your slaves value btw? Haven't seen them around in a while

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
If you pick Adora from the Expert slaver (Slave owner trait) she gets a bunch of custom dialogues, a tweaked background, some scripted traits and a very small quest revolving around your missing brother. That quest is open to all tiers.

If you buy Adora from the auctions, she keeps her name, most of her original background, her scenes and her personality. There is no quest, however, and no mention of your past together. She is like any other randie.
That trait is kinda weak imo. Other expert traits are much better.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Most, if not all, of those traits are essentially just money, which may make a difference for speedrun optimisation or something. This may change if new content is timed.

Maybe hunter can get unique stuff from the secret spot. Maybe the slave quest has something special. Maybe it will even be relevant (=best in slot / extra buffs). We will see.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The Expert traits give you a lot of skill points that can be grinded up regardless of what choice you make. Their special boon is the unique trait that color your playthrough and adds replayability.

You can be a captain (expert soldier) in one game and buddy up with Lt. Corso (new combat class NPC), a crafter with great connections in another (expert businessman) or really enjoy Adora Sanor in a third.

The features themselves are not locked to a specific class, Corso and Adora are hirable in all playthroughs, it's just that their RP tag is missing (unique dialogues and minor scripted events).

Scenes and personalities are the same in all games:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What was that red colored implant I keep seeing on the upper right btw? Is that new or I just did not explore the game enough?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes