ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
So, I can't see the whole upper portion of the screen whenever I try to play the game, which makes it unplayable since I can't click the arrows to navigate the maps and also hides some details. Does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to zoom out manually. All is good now.

Reactions: GD-studios and LizJ

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
So, I can't see the whole upper portion of the screen whenever I try to play the game, which makes it unplayable since I can't click the arrows to navigate the maps and also hides some details. Does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to zoom out manually. All is good now.
Am I wrong to assume You're not playing in fullscreen mode on your browser?

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
What do I do with fully upgraded slaves? Seems like i can't have more that 8 in my household. Do I have to just sell them to invite new ones, or is there some method to expand this number?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What do I do with fully upgraded slaves? Seems like i can't have more that 8 in my household. Do I have to just sell them to invite new ones, or is there some method to expand this number?
You were supposed to sell them, that was the original idea of the game.

No one really wanted to do that, so he's been adding slavegirl slots since shortly after the game was released. In your version you can build the Retreat which will house nine more and you can also send one to the Arena and marry another to open up two more slots. However we're testing a system now which allows up to 64 with another sixteen slots purchasable as well. That will drop to the public sometime in March it appears.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

No one really wanted to do that, so he's been adding slavegirl slots since shortly after the game was released. In your version you can build the Retreat which will house nine more and you can also send one to the Arena and marry another to open up two more slots. However we're testing a system now which allows up to 64 with another sixteen slots purchasable as well. That will drop to the public sometime in March it appears.
yeah but once you get them to work as teachers they are more profitable on the long run

although i added a few mods and tried to mess with the code
(seriously don´t do that, you just think you know what you are doing... YOU DON´T!)
and somewhere along the way it seems now the college works are capped...
its probably or i assume it was when i messed with the code and had to re download everything!

also GD-studios why can´t we train slaves and sell them as assistants to our college fellow professors and get an influence bonus on their int*(med+academics+science) /10 = influence ?

fuck you can develop an entire path in the college with teachers going at each others throats and college politics that connects to great house disputes, like selling to prof. x grants you standing with the carozza but makes you go negative on the cykers!

ofc that would demand at least 2 teachers from different houses per discipline! plus a few extra disciplines
and ofc after selling or gifting a decent assistant you could invite the dudes into your parties!
if you sell them when they are undying for you you got some heads up on whats going on in the world
if just soulmate, they still linger for your touch but you must interact with them to get info on other houses!

and to get that info you only needed one of your slaves working at the college to bring you back
the picture of whats going on behind the curtains on the great family power plays and wars!

Reactions: Gunner Rey

qwertyu123Qwqqeqe

Jul 16, 2021
can some one tell how to marry more than one girl in masters of raana , currently following athesim in it and it say no limit in wifes

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Guys... I just want to say publicly Kudos to GrimDark. He loves the game and it shows. Also, after you grind and get a solid finantial situation, you should explore the heck of the game. TONS of hidden details and easter eggs inside. Here is one, that really Impressed me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, Kudos bro. Really Impressed with that one.

P.S: R.I.P Daenerys, sold to make room. TBH she only had her name. I hope she enjoys being a floorcrawler in Dockgrave

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

Never once have I sold slave. I'm just more of a collector tbh. :KEK:

WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
can some one tell how to marry more than one girl in masters of raana , currently following athesim in it and it say no limit in wifes
At the moment, you cannot.
The Guide is aligned (or try to be..) with version 8.3.
You are using the public version (8.2.x).
So you need to become a sponsor or wait 2-3 months.

Reactions: tsap

DarkEnchanter

Dec 30, 2023
Does anyone have the password for the locked door in the quest "In the name of god"? I mean the door at the location "Kahils Outpost" --> Sewo´s Bend --> "Old House" where Amir Hasan is supposed to be found. It needs a number-code to be entered.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone have the password for the locked door in the quest "In the name of god"? I mean the door at the location "Kahils Outpost" --> Sewo´s Bend --> "Old House" where Amir Hasan is supposed to be found. It needs a number-code to be entered.
buy the portable computer at the general store and hack into it!

• Angry
Reactions: Eland51298 and tsap

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
Fuck her repeatedly at Furry's. Getting her requires passing a charm check afterwards multiple times. Same thing with Eliana. You'll see quest entries for each of them when you're close to being able to get them that gives more info.
ive done that and it got to the point where she mentioned buying her but the other option was grayed out and i could only say i'll pass or i'll see. Then after when i fuck her then socialize with her it says there no more information to get from her so i think i may have screwed up by not having enough money when she mentioned buying her.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
ive done that and it got to the point where she mentioned buying her but the other option was grayed out and i could only say i'll pass or i'll see. Then after when i fuck her then socialize with her it says there no more information to get from her so i think i may have screwed up by not having enough money when she mentioned buying her.
I think she costs $8k and as far as I remember if you don't have that much when you talk to the owner you can just come back later when you do and still get her.

Reactions: tsap and Tecumseh

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Question: Does the Aesir Religion Worship combat bonus applies only to the MC, or if you raise an NPC´s devotion high enough will they enjoy it, too?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes