BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I just started the game, did Ansel's quest and captured Mae by finishing her off unarmed. But in my home I can't see her anywhere. If I go into the household menu, she's nowhere to be found. Yet in the followers menu, it says I have 1 out of 3 slaves. I've looked through the wiki and can't find any information. Any help would be much appreciated :)

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
So I just started the game, did Ansel's quest and captured Mae by finishing her off unarmed. But in my home I can't see her anywhere. If I go into the household menu, she's nowhere to be found. Yet in the followers menu, it says I have 1 out of 3 slaves. I've looked through the wiki and can't find any information. Any help would be much appreciated :)
You need to go to your slave menu, if I remember correctly you can do so outside of your household. I usually do so in Redhaven. The screen is where you can sell, free, or, if female, add slaves to your household. Just save beforehand just in case.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
You need to go to your slave menu, if I remember correctly you can do so outside of your household. I usually do so in Redhaven. The screen is where you can sell, free, or, if female, add slaves to your household. Just save beforehand just in case.
Thank you :) Edit: This worked perfectly.

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
When I was thinking about adding in some extra cash using saveeditonline, I noticed that there is a "cash" value, but also a "money" value for your "faction". These start at the same value. I wasn't sure whether to change one or both of these; I don't want to bug the game out, but seeing as I'm just starting I'd like to experiment freely to see what the game has to offer. Any help appreciated :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Good rewards are:

- Space Marin: minimum $1,100 up to $1,800 (repeatable)
- Cultist monk: minimum $1,400 up to $2,100
- Brian: minimum $1,400 up to $2,100
- Sailor Fighter: minimum $600 up to $950 (repeatable)
- Freebooter: minimum $450 up to $600 (repeatable)
- Punk (Marston Avenue): $450 up to $600 (repeatable)
- Johanson: $450 up to $750
- Freebooter (Kaseys Park): minimum $600 up to $900
- Captains: About $600 and can reach up to $2,000 depending on the case.

IMPORTANT: cyberpunks are very difficult to capture and do not pay more than $300
Some others
- Soldado: around $800
- Space Captain: around $1800
- Space Hulk: around $2600
- Vagrants: around $600-800

What I do is sell all the males the first week and then just donate any that don't have a sale value of more than $1000. I keep all the females.

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
Does Fragile trait gives a limit of 60 in Strength and 90 in Stamina and how it possible to increase disciple's Fragile trait to Normal or Tough?

Pko79

May 11, 2022
I have that bug were I don't get the hulc armor when crafting it. I saw that it was supposed to be fixed on a previous update. I have the latest version posted here, v0.8.2.3. Anyone else have that happen to them, is there a fix or work around or something? Thanks,

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I have that bug were I don't get the hulc armor when crafting it. I saw that it was supposed to be fixed on a previous update. I have the latest version posted here, v0.8.2.3. Anyone else have that happen to them, is there a fix or work around or something? Thanks,
Did you get the patched v0.8.2.3c HTML from this post?

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
it's better to buy it than craft it, cause the HULC parts becomes more expensive every time you buy few of them. So, it's better to use HULC parts only when you need to repair your armor and buy the armor itself if you want to use it.

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I was wondering how you do the quest for the secret garden as I have a undying love slave going to the book shop and nothing is happening all she is getting is the feminist trait, is there a certain amount of days or am i missing something ?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I was wondering how you do the quest for the secret garden as I have a undying love slave going to the book shop and nothing is happening all she is getting is the feminist trait, is there a certain amount of days or am i missing something ?
AFAIK, The Secret Garden quest is a Work In Progress (unfinished).

Pko79

May 11, 2022
it's better to buy it than craft it, cause the HULC parts becomes more expensive every time you buy few of them. So, it's better to use HULC parts only when you need to repair your armor and buy the armor itself if you want to use it.
Ah ok, wish I would have known that before buying the parts or that I hadn't overwritten the save I had just before.

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
If I read the code right, then strenght training for girls, with petite body type, are effectively capped at 20 lower than normal and curvy, unless compensated by warrior trait (+5), brawler (+5) and very high disciplinie (40, 60 and 75 gives +5 each).
where can i find the code of the game?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Grimdark posted this on the Discord:

Everyone
**MoR 0.8.3 (A1) has been released (Tier 4+)!**

Masters of Raana 0.8.3 has gone from closed to open Alpha and is now considered as the official version of MoR. This means you'll see a lot of edits on the wiki and Discord boards during the coming weeks - with new channels and lists popping up in various places.

I'm happy to say that we're still on schedule for a late Q1 2024 public release. The only *big* things remaining are the interior household and the new city maps. Those projects are probably going to take two weeks each, and then there are also a couple of minor overhauls remaining such as the shrine and revamped starting traits.

***This week's schedule:***
- Wiki work.
- Tweaking combat/combat review framework.
- Add philosophy combat training (Warrior trait increase).
- Working on the house interior.
- A Friday Render challenge - at least 20 sex/pool/training scenes!
- 0.8.3 (A1.5) Friday night release.

For those disappointed by that 'Late Q1 2024 Public Release' news, keep in mind what you'll be getting is far more advanced than what he initially intended. This update was originally just supposed to be the Household Update but has grown into far more. It's a literal game-changer, there's so many more strategies to pursue now.

For example I now have to contend with about nine Venomous bitches glaring at me all day. I've 24 or so others who are happy and content with me as their master, but nine or so aren't impressed with me at all and while they're just about all happy as little clams living in my luxurious mansion I've not yet had the time to work on them much other than ensure they've the Corruption to be enthusiastic Floorcrawlers. I should probably re-think my 'every girl is a Floorcrawler' approach as well, as the wear gets to be untenable eventually, especially after pool parties which was my Cunning Plan to win the affections of the Venomous bitches.

I probably should have sold them long ago (but they're smoking hot and this one is a Workaholic and that one is Perverted!) but I couldn't bear to give them up and must now contend with their baleful looks when I douse them all with 'Do-Me' and apply the healing medicine to repair their extensive wear.

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
How many days should i give extra food to my slave before she changes her Body Frame from Very Petite to Petite?

Last edited:

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I have two minor problems with the 0.8.3 JOBS & TITLES.

1) I cannot appoint a HEAD MAID. The button is there, but can't be klicked.
2) Nicole can't be assigned to the NEWS OFFICE anymore. The office has been built and she has expressed her wish to work there, but the corresponding button does not appear among the JOBS & TITLES.

Are these bugs? Any special tricks neccessary?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I have two minor problems with the 0.8.3 JOBS & TITLES.

1) I cannot appoint a HEAD MAID. The button is there, but can't be klicked.
2) Nicole can't be assigned to the NEWS OFFICE anymore. The office has been built and she has expressed her wish to work there, but the corresponding button does not appear among the JOBS & TITLES.

Are these bugs? Any special tricks neccessary?
That's a known patcher bug fixed in tomorrow's scheduled update (A1.5). For those who've already patched, there's a new clear titles button in the debug menu.

News office is coming in Alpha A3 or A4. Stay tuned for that. ;)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes