Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can you care to elaborate a bit how it works?.

Per wiki

There's a popup (click the question mark just above the stat holders) that explains what they do and how to affect them. In short, household stats get "soaked" by NPCs that are currently occupying your household. If an NPC "successfully" soaks one Corruption point, his Corruption also increases with one point. A soaked Depravity point means that the NPC's Happiness goes down with one point, and so forth

• Emancipation: A sign of your home's equality and democratic values. Active NPC attribute: WILLPOWER (+).

My first interpretation of this was "If your NPC have high willpower, you will have a high Emancipation value", but after your statement and a second reading, I´m not sure if I understood it right. In fact, I´m almost sure that I have understood it wrong.
That looks like something that's fairly new, I've...err...not gotten very far with the newest updates, I keep restarting to try the Character Creation again. Before I'd occasionally get some Emancipation points but they'd all be single digits, from what you posted it looks like I might have quite a bit more if I keep allowing my girls to stay at 80+ Willpower.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oof. I am going to need to go for combat veteran to even guarantee enough melee stats for deadly strike. Or maybe it will be more efficient to get attributes directly (if possible) and ignore expert traits. I would hate to be much dumber than my girls though. Well, it is a given, since Luckie, Averil, and the stormchild are guaranteed to be, with their start. But I at least want to be at 80 int, be able to engage Caitlyn in stimulating conversations. I wonder if I could reach 75-80 int without heavy RNG reliance and without a Brainy trait (for bonus stat gains) or extra starting int stats.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
That looks like something that's fairly new, I've...err...not gotten very far with the newest updates, I keep restarting to try the Character Creation again. Before I'd occasionally get some Emancipation points but they'd all be single digits, from what you posted it looks like I might have quite a bit more if I keep allowing my girls to stay at 80+ Willpower.
You picked my curiosity and I have checked my most advanced run, 166 days deep. And to my surprise 4 of my slaves have Will 66. And the other 4, they have 67.

That´s too consistent to be a coincidence. Yes, the lifestyle of the slaves are very similar. All of them are in the riding academy, 7 of 8 are science professors, and 7/8 whore herself at night, and all of them share my bed once each 10 days, but they start from very diverging points. I checked an early save of the same run, day 64 and the spread of will went from 85 to 18.

Just a curiosity to share...

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
You picked my curiosity and I have checked my most advanced run, 166 days deep. And to my surprise 4 of my slaves have Will 66. And the other 4, they have 67.

That´s too consistent to be a coincidence. Yes, the lifestyle of the slaves are very similar. All of them are in the riding academy, 7 of 8 are science professors, and 7/8 whore herself at night, and all of them share my bed once each 10 days, but they start from very diverging points. I checked an early save of the same run, day 64 and the spread of will went from 85 to 18.

Just a curiosity to share...
Girls with the Advocate trait tend to pull your girls' willpower to their level according to the in-game description (0.8.2.3c public). Probably Aria and Caitlyn doing it. Caitlyn is not guaranteed to always come with advocate but given everything I have read, she really likes to roll with it. Rebecca and Juno comes with it but it is a discipline and intelligence based roll and they start with a lower int.

Reactions: bolondro2

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Girls with the Advocate trait tend to pull your girls' willpower to their level according to the in-game description (0.8.2.3c public). Probably Aria and Caitlyn doing it. Caitlyn is not guaranteed to always come with advocate but given everything I have read, she really likes to roll with it. Rebecca and Juno comes with it but it is a discipline and intelligence based roll and they start with a lower int.
May be this it´s the cause. Aria and Nicole have this trait, and her Int are 67 and 74, and her Discipline 70 in both cases.

But I´m in doubt. In the same run, day 64 her willpower was 77 and 84 respectively. It it were as you say, you can expect that they went to 80-81 and then the rest of the slaves go to 80. But the point of convergency it´s 66-67.

Misterys of Raana!! I supposse :p:p:p

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oof. I am going to need to go for combat veteran to even guarantee enough melee stats for deadly strike. Or maybe it will be more efficient to get attributes directly (if possible) and ignore expert traits. I would hate to be much dumber than my girls though. Well, it is a given, since Luckie, Averil, and the stormchild are guaranteed to be, with their start. But I at least want to be at 80 int, be able to engage Caitlyn in stimulating conversations. I wonder if I could reach 75-80 int without heavy RNG reliance and without a Brainy trait (for bonus stat gains) or extra starting int stats.
Things could change, but as far as I could tell the only way to qualify for Deadly Strike without an enhanced start was to take at least 2 levels of soldier. Hunter also gives melee but not enough on it's own to qualify for Deadly Strike unless maybe you go for the expert level. I prefer expert slaver for the story version of Adora.

It's still possible to take enough disadvantages to have enough points to get expert in something other than soldier if you do that but it's cutting it pretty close. You can't directly increase melee so far. If you take an enhanced start you have a lot more points to play with.

Int is not as important as it used to be though. My understanding is that it has no effect on the rewards you get from classes or books now, it instead affects how long it takes to complete them. I have not tested this at low int though. There's not really any reliable way to raise int yet without F5 unless you're rich enough to do a LOT of extravagant weddings. There is a new option to raise some stats by studying in your home library but getting it set up is expensive so I haven't tried it yet. Not really sure how it works or how repeatable it is.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I've got the game open right now with latest build. House "Emancipation" is raised by uncorrupted feminists and uncorrupted Advocates with willpower over 39.
Well that explains it, there are no uncorrupted females in my Households, given time.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Things could change, but as far as I could tell the only way to qualify for Deadly Strike without an enhanced start was to take at least 2 levels of soldier. Hunter also gives melee but not enough on it's own to qualify for Deadly Strike unless maybe you go for the expert level. I prefer expert slaver for the story version of Adora.

It's still possible to take enough disadvantages to have enough points to get expert in something other than soldier if you do that but it's cutting it pretty close. You can't directly increase melee so far. If you take an enhanced start you have a lot more points to play with.

Int is not as important as it used to be though. My understanding is that it has no effect on the rewards you get from classes or books now, it instead affects how long it takes to complete them. I have not tested this at low int though. There's not really any reliable way to raise int yet without F5 unless you're rich enough to do a LOT of extravagant weddings. There is a new option to raise some stats by studying in your home library but getting it set up is expensive so I haven't tried it yet. Not really sure how it works or how repeatable it is.
Expert Hunter and Novice Soldier gets you there, if you want to go that way. I'm kinda surprised Slaver doesn't give at least some points as you'd think an experienced slaver would have had to grapple with surly slaves at some point.

What is Adora's quest amount to? As I recall Grimdark hinted it would have a combat application of some sort.

I got Kate now. She does look better in her full pictures but her attributes weren't as good as yours. I ended up with Brawler and Starlet to go with Shadowborn. Kinda meh but it turns out she qualifies for the Golden Dragon out of the box that way. I was surprised her Charisma started so high, but I'll take it. Most everything else isn't going as good, Tendstims are 2850 RD a crate now and Telika and Haruto Pai just sliced and diced me for 12 of them, more than half a crate. Ouch. She turned out to be a Perverted Nerd which means no Arena for her, but I'll have some fun with her at least.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Expert Hunter and Novice Soldier gets you there, if you want to go that way. I'm kinda surprised Slaver doesn't give at least some points as you'd think an experienced slaver would have had to grapple with surly slaves at some point.

What is Adora's quest amount to? As I recall Grimdark hinted it would have a combat application of some sort.

I got Kate now. She does look better in her full pictures but her attributes weren't as good as yours. I ended up with Brawler and Starlet to go with Shadowborn. Kinda meh but it turns out she qualifies for the Golden Dragon out of the box that way. I was surprised her Charisma started so high, but I'll take it. Most everything else isn't going as good, Tendstims are 2850 RD a crate now and Telika and Haruto Pai just sliced and diced me for 12 of them, more than half a crate. Ouch. She turned out to be a Perverted Nerd which means no Arena for her, but I'll have some fun with her at least.
Haven't gotten far enough to know what Adora's quest is yet. I just made it to day 30 so I have minimal house upgrades so far. I rounded up most of the mercs as well as a bunch of slaves, got my Gazebo up and running with the pool upgrade so I can start doing pool parties to make some progress with the girls, and just got my workshop fully upgraded minus the final tools upgrade. So now I can actually start making money for upgrades.

I did stumble into 1 more bit of cheese involving Armand. Stat gains for everyone in your household are calculated at midnight. So if you pick Armand up early and send him off to the academy you can save scum your way to a VERY highly educated Armand without missing much in the way of accountant income. This is my Armand on day 30 (I didn't save scum every day). I'm not sure what the caps are for him but I'm betting I can get his Int to 100 before I have enough investments to miss much. My favorite option for that lately is to just throw a pool party every night just before midnight. Most of my girls still hate me so I'm not really sexing anyone up yet.

Armand.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Haven't gotten far enough to know what Adora's quest is yet. I just made it to day 30 so I have minimal house upgrades so far. I rounded up most of the mercs as well as a bunch of slaves, got my Gazebo up and running with the pool upgrade so I can start doing pool parties to make some progress with the girls, and just got my workshop fully upgraded minus the final tools upgrade. So now I can actually start making money for upgrades.

I did stumble into 1 more bit of cheese involving Armand. Stat gains for everyone in your household are calculated at midnight. So if you pick Armand up early and send him off to the academy you can save scum your way to a VERY highly educated Armand without missing much in the way of accountant income. This is my Armand on day 30 (I didn't save scum every day). I'm not sure what the caps are for him but I'm betting I can get his Int to 100 before I have enough investments to miss much. My favorite option for that lately is to just throw a pool party every night just before midnight. Most of my girls still hate me so I'm not really sexing anyone up yet.

View attachment 3367043
Crystal Hills just opened up for me, I'm afraid I forgot about Armand. I'll get him on my next trip out that way. I'm still barely above water, I've only upgraded my Master Bedroom once as well as my bathroom and gave the dorms a microwave. I've got the Training Dojo and just this morning was going to upgrade it to the next level, couldn't cost more than 5k, right? Wrong! It's 7500 now, ugh.

Odd thing about Kate is she qualifies for the Golden Dragon, she's not Shy and has 70 Dancing, 96 (!) Beauty and 75 Charisma but the option won't open up and the first thing I did when Crystal Hills became available was talk to the owner there. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Kate and my 'Lonely Bandit Girl' both despise me, but all the others are still neutral. I should probably put in that pool. What's the advantage of throwing a pool party just before midnight outside you don't have to use normal waking hours for most of it?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Odd thing about Kate is she qualifies for the Golden Dragon, she's not Shy and has 70 Dancing, 96 (!) Beauty and 75 Charisma but the option won't open up and the first thing I did when Crystal Hills became available was talk to the owner there. Is it a bug or am I missing something?
Hmm, not sure. Mine is not beautiful enough so mine doesn't qualify. I picked up Rosita for that, she always qualifies as long as she's not shy. Aisha's friend also always qualifies (Farah I think?). My science skill is currently horrific so I won't have the hacking skill to get Aisha or her friend for awhile, but Rosita you just need to fuck a few times and then fork over 8k to the owner of Fury's.

Kate and my 'Lonely Bandit Girl' both despise me, but all the others are still neutral. I should probably put in that pool. What's the advantage of throwing a pool party just before midnight outside you don't have to use normal waking hours for most of it?
I was only doing it that late as a way to pass the time until just after midnight so I could see if Armand gained any stats. Normally I prefer to do the pool party a little earlier and fuck someone just before midnight but too many of my girls hate me for that right now. Once I have Armand's stats straightened out I won't worry about who gains what at night, but he's my biggest money maker once I get my investments up and running so I'd like to get his stats sorted out asap.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So I'm just starting to play this, and captured Mae but it says that she is 'uninterested.' So is she 'done' forever/no way to fix that? If not, what can/should I do to fix it? And if she IS done forever, can I sell her and at least get some money for her?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So I'm just starting to play this, and captured Mae but it says that she is 'uninterested.' So is she 'done' forever/no way to fix that? If not, what can/should I do to fix it? And if she IS done forever, can I sell her and at least get some money for her?
work on her and turn her around!
if you can increase her defiance points so you can then use legit BDSM to corrupt her and by giving her orgasms you turn her around!

the other possibility is to butter her up and take her out in dates like walks movies or dinner to increase her opinion of you!
once you do that you can start to sex her up and then just use that to increase your dominance over her and her affection with every orgasm you give her!

ofc this last part takes far more time,
far more time then what most slaves are worth imho,
but if you wish to keep her for the long run its the best way to go about it!

if not then just terrorize her into compliance train her and sell her off!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
[...]
If you take an enhanced start you have a lot more points to play with.

It is more of a roleplay thing for me. The reason I even lucked into an int build without checking a guide was that I was aiming for a charmer bruiser professor build.

If this is true:
Things could change, but as far as I could tell the only way to qualify for Deadly Strike without an enhanced start was to take at least 2 levels of soldier.
I guess I will go two levels of soldier and two levels of scholar. Give up expert traits but guarantee deadly strike and have some more trait options.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
They always start with Despising or Uninterested. You can raise their affection though. This will be harder since your stats are low early on. Ideally you are slowly upgrading your house to help raise Arousal.

I will just copy and paste some of my old comments:

First order of business, make her your follower by adding her into your combat team. See if your combat team is full. If it is, click the shield icon with the minus symbol on it to remove one of the mercs, go back to her and add her either via the sword option below her icon or in the jobs menu with the shield with a plus icon. Kill some bandits while she is in the team. It raises her respect by one point per won battle, guaranteed, up until her respect hits 20/100. Then its a small chance to increase. That's okay. At 20/100 respect, your job is already easier.

Take her out to dates or a walk if you can. You can start tentatively asking her for sex. I would start with the "Start Seduction" option instead of diving straight to bondage. Pick passionate. Do not pick any option labeled "sadistic" yet. Not when your stats are not high and your girls' corruption stats are low and their willpower high. In seduction screen, use the "Caress" option until it is greyed out, press "Kissing" once, "Caress" will now be available again. Use it. Caress apparently has a 5% chance to raise your charisma stat as long as it is below 70. Use the suggest sex when her Arousal value is high enough. A fully upgraded bedroom adds +2 arousal. If her arousal ever goes in the negative during sex, abort. Click finish and stop.

Check her houserules option. Toggle the morning blowjob option into yes. In the morning blowjob, you do not need to start the blowjob. Compliment her and end the session. Now you start your day one hour earlier (7am instead of 8am). If she does not do the blowjob, that's fine too. You will notice her Defiance +1. That's good too. Go to sexual options, check bondage, see if you have the proclaim punishment option. It's a safe way to get her into bondage. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when my stats were high enough and the girl's corruption was 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough, you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
work on her and turn her around!
if you can increase her defiance points so you can then use legit BDSM to corrupt her and by giving her orgasms you turn her around!

the other possibility is to butter her up and take her out in dates like walks movies or dinner to increase her opinion of you!
once you do that you can start to sex her up and then just use that to increase your dominance over her and her affection with every orgasm you give her!

ofc this last part takes far more time,
far more time then what most slaves are worth imho,
but if you wish to keep her for the long run its the best way to go about it!

if not then just terrorize her into compliance train her and sell her off!
Thank you for the advice. She was the first female slave I got in the game. Me with low stats/not knowing what the h*ll to do/her not liking me. Not the best combo

Reactions: Warscared

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
They always start with Despising or Uninterested. You can raise their affection though. This will be harder since your stats are low early on. Ideally you are slowly upgrading your house to help raise Arousal.

I will just copy and paste some of my old comments:

First order of business, make her your follower by adding her into your combat team. See if your combat team is full. If it is, click the shield icon with the minus symbol on it to remove one of the mercs, go back to her and add her either via the sword option below her icon or in the jobs menu with the shield with a plus icon. Kill some bandits while she is in the team. It raises her respect by one point per won battle, guaranteed, up until her respect hits 20/100. Then its a small chance to increase. That's okay. At 20/100 respect, your job is already easier.

Take her out to dates or a walk if you can. You can start tentatively asking her for sex. I would start with the "Start Seduction" option instead of diving straight to bondage. Pick passionate. Do not pick any option labeled "sadistic" yet. Not when your stats are not high and your girls' corruption stats are low and their willpower high. In seduction screen, use the "Caress" option until it is greyed out, press "Kissing" once, "Caress" will now be available again. Use it. Caress apparently has a 5% chance to raise your charisma stat as long as it is below 70. Use the suggest sex when her Arousal value is high enough. A fully upgraded bedroom adds +2 arousal. If her arousal ever goes in the negative during sex, abort. Click finish and stop.

Check her houserules option. Toggle the morning blowjob option into yes. In the morning blowjob, you do not need to start the blowjob. Compliment her and end the session. Now you start your day one hour earlier (7am instead of 8am). If she does not do the blowjob, that's fine too. You will notice her Defiance +1. That's good too. Go to sexual options, check bondage, see if you have the proclaim punishment option. It's a safe way to get her into bondage. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when my stats were high enough and the girl's corruption was 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough, you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.
Thank you for the detailed and specific advice. As I mentioned in the post above, she was the first female slave I got in the game. Me with low stats/not knowing what the h*ll I'm doing/her not liking me... I just glad I didn't ruin with her for all time.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes