dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
It's not just with the dungeon. Showering with a slave while having the "sexually depleted" status immediately puts you back to normal craving. The "scrub me" option is enought. My character doesn't have the implant neither, but can still fuck his girls a dozen time a day using this ;)

Particulary useful when you want to train a random slave's sex stats to be sold at dockgrave or on the market.
Ah cool so it is a known bug already. :cool:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
With the NPC update do characters no longer "change clothes" when you get close to them? I don't see the option unless it was moved. Also I still am unsure how to make money, is hunting random bandits and then selling their merchandise on that island what I should be doing? the price change does not seem much.

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird you can only have one gardener, even with multiple gardens? Seems mean to have more maids and janitors than I have rooms, but have Mai-Lynn working the fields all by her lonesome.

Speaking of Mai-Lynn, her dad's place mentions her in the investment stats, but I'm not sure how to make this a non-zero number. Placeholder, I assume?

Also, are we no longer able to take out the mob?
You have to dismiss Mai-Lynn from your household. She will then help her father, adding more income to the garden. You can still recruit her to your household later if you want.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
With the NPC update do characters no longer "change clothes" when you get close to them? I don't see the option unless it was moved. Also I still am unsure how to make money, is hunting random bandits and then selling their merchandise on that island what I should be doing? the price change does not seem much.
If you meant the inventory menu, it is still there.

If you meant the girls changing renders from inter_casual to inter_casual2, it's limited to select girls and I think it is still there.

For money, you can hunt bounties from the Town Hall, fight in the arena (2x per day), do investments, and later you can build a workshop where you can manufacture items in bulk and sell them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also do a slaver path. You capture girls, lower their willpower, increase their corruption, buy the perfume at Nika's Store to apply to them the moment you do sell them, and sell them for five digit figures. You can easily reduce willpower and increase corruption from purely oral sex so if they are virgins, they will sell very well since the oral sex stats does not seem to affect it.

Finishing in her mouth during oral sex and asking her to hold it once (or more if you like to gamble) and asking her to swallow removes around 2 Willpower. Asking her to lick your balls and then asking her to continue licking also takes around 2. The more oral stats she has, the better she can hold it. She might fail to hold it at first. Maybe even lose some affection if you are not careful.

Increasing corruption is best done in bondage if you can get her in. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when your bondage stats are decent enough and the girl's corruption is around 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 7-8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough, you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.

It helps if she has decent respect for you too. Kill some bandits while she is in the team. It raises her respect by one point per won battle, guaranteed, up until her respect hits 20/100. Then its a small chance to increase. That's okay. At 20/100 respect, your job is already easier.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
You have to dismiss Mai-Lynn from your household. She will then help her father, adding more income to the garden. You can still recruit her to your household later if you want.
Ok. Just tried that, and it works, but it seems... pointless?

Like, it's an income boost, sure, but you lose the boost she provides your garden(s). I guess it gives a special utility to her for the people who don't have gardens at all, because they turned all their land plots into workshops or whatever, but if you aren't going down that route I'm not sure I see the value, because rehiring her eliminates that revenue stream anyway.

Which I honestly find kinda weird. You can get Caitlin back and still be making money from a clinic she no longer works at, so this seems like a half measure in some ways.

Also, on the subject of Caitlin, I think it's kinda weird that you have to free and dismiss her to get the clinic in the first place. You don't need to free Nicole to get the newspaper up and running, and even if Caitlin's freedom was a requirement to get it, I feel like it'd make sense to still be able to get the clinic if you gave her freedom by marrying her.

I dunno. Just seems like there's a weird imbalance in the special effects and costs of certain girls with unique jobs/traits.

Mai-Lynn: Either takes up a job slot that you can only give one person and a plot of land to buff your food, or gives you an income boost if you've done her quest and kicked her out of the house, and thrown money at her father.

Nicole: Has a completely unique job, but the job requires you to invest in one of your rooms.

Caitlin: Complete her quest, kick her out, invest in her clinic enough, and you get a passive revenue stream while still being able to have her work for you.

Rebecca: Give her a unique title and she buffs your investments.

Aria: Literally just has to exist.

I'm not saying that any of these approaches is necessarily superior to the others, but it feels odd to me and a little unrefined. Like if someone wasn't sure which way to approach this system and was trying different avenues of design (very possible), or like each system was developed by a different person, and they were all tossed in together (less possible, I think).

The catch and release system makes more sense under the older system, where space was a much bigger factor than it is now, but it still feels counter intuitive to create a system where you train a girl's stats to get a benefit from them when they're no longer in your home.

Reactions: bryant

DarkEnchanter

Dec 30, 2023
I have a few questions. Thanks in advance for anyone who's gonna answer.
What's the current state of this game? If I were to play it right now how much content is there? Is it close to being finished?
Should I start playing it right now or should I wait for another update?
The game is not finished but it is already at a stage where it is quite entertaining to play.

At least that's my opinion.

It's very grindy, but if that bothers you, you can remedy it with the Twine hacker.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have to release Caitlyn and then get her back to open the clinic? Is that how it works? Huh. Guess I do not need to lower her corruption to ask her hopes and dreams. I thought that was the way to go, like Nicole and Rebecca.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I have to release Caitlyn and then get her back to open the clinic? Is that how it works? Huh. Guess I do not need to lower her corruption to ask her hopes and dreams. I thought that was the way to go, like Nicole and Rebecca.
You have to free her, then dismiss her from the house. After that, she opens up a clinic in Westside. Go there, and invest in the clinic enough to get her enough staff on hand that she doesn't need to be there, and you can bring her back into the household, while still benefiting from the clinic.

Reactions: long73

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I took the master hunter profession or whatever. The hunting spot in darkmere hasn't refilled in over two weeks. Is this a bug or is it a one-time spot?

Reactions: Gunner Rey

error111

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a limit to active npcs traits? I mean if npc has more than 7 traits at 100 are they all active or only those that show in traits menu?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
2 quick questions :
- can a girl be pregnant if you don't marry her? Ok, seen you can.
- can you sell your daughters?

Last edited:

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
I am afraid for you that the only way right now is to either load a save or use the console / save editor.
The good news is that total lube is free and has a 100% chance of avoiding pregnancies in the first place. It's also on by default EXCEPT for girls with the servant status for some reasons (Laika, Adrienne, Michelle). So just remember to turn in on for those girls when you acquire them.

Now, from what i've heard, an abortion throught console commands is painless, so your girl shall be fine ;)
Oh awesome hint! Any idea which values I have to change through the console to perform an "abortion" that doesn't mess anything up? I looked at the game code but it looks fairly complex with a number of pregnancy/offspring values that seem fairly interconnected, so I'm not quite sure which value would remove any trace of pregnancy.

Jun 2, 2021
Oh awesome hint! Any idea which values I have to change through the console to perform an "abortion" that doesn't mess anything up? I looked at the game code but it looks fairly complex with a number of pregnancy/offspring values that seem fairly interconnected, so I'm not quite sure which value would remove any trace of pregnancy.
Well, the easiest way is probably to use save editor :
1 - go to save option and choose "save to disk". On my computer, the save is put in computer/download by default.
2 - go to
3 - click upload file and choose your save
4 - look for the portion regarding the girl you want to "abort". Use F3 and type the name of the girl for convenience
5 - the line you are looking for is "pregnant": XXX,
Where XXX should be a number between 1 and 280. Change it to 0 (0 means non pregnant)
6 - click on upload 'name of the save' under the code area
7 - load this edited save into your game
8 - enjoy ;)

Reactions: simon247

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
You have to free her, then dismiss her from the house. After that, she opens up a clinic in Westside. Go there, and invest in the clinic enough to get her enough staff on hand that she doesn't need to be there, and you can bring her back into the household, while still benefiting from the clinic.
Can you be married to her and have her open the clinic? Seems weird if you have to divorce her to release her to open the clinic.

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Ok. Just tried that, and it works, but it seems... pointless?

Like, it's an income boost, sure, but you lose the boost she provides your garden(s). I guess it gives a special utility to her for the people who don't have gardens at all, because they turned all their land plots into workshops or whatever, but if you aren't going down that route I'm not sure I see the value, because rehiring her eliminates that revenue stream anyway.

Which I honestly find kinda weird. You can get Caitlin back and still be making money from a clinic she no longer works at, so this seems like a half measure in some ways.

Also, on the subject of Caitlin, I think it's kinda weird that you have to free and dismiss her to get the clinic in the first place. You don't need to free Nicole to get the newspaper up and running, and even if Caitlin's freedom was a requirement to get it, I feel like it'd make sense to still be able to get the clinic if you gave her freedom by marrying her.

I dunno. Just seems like there's a weird imbalance in the special effects and costs of certain girls with unique jobs/traits.

Mai-Lynn: Either takes up a job slot that you can only give one person and a plot of land to buff your food, or gives you an income boost if you've done her quest and kicked her out of the house, and thrown money at her father.
Well, I like to think Mai-Lynn only helps her dad, so when she's not there of course she wouldn't generate income. Unlike the clinic where it's actually owned by Caitlin. And as your household grows, I find garden isn't sufficient enough to keep up with the demand, it's better to invest in Burakimin village since it can gives you 150++ rations per day.

So I guess it makes sense to just leave Mai-Lynn with her dad and gives you an added income boost. Although I prefer her to be my first wife so I always ended up keeping her in the house lol.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
When training and I am the instructor, where is my instructor skill located? I want to be better.

I also like to check in with my factory but I cant find the button to let me be factory foreman for the day.

Just a couple random thoughts...

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes