Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) What's the endless conquest loop?
  • Ashbury Estates: Amelia's character quest. A medium-length mystery adventure that activates when reaching Amiable+ with Amelia and asking for her background. (Click the "Worth checking out?" link) Also Features an endless conquest loop after completing it.
2.) Is "quest_valerie": 0 about Valerie Barsow? She is the performer girl in Furry's Tavern.

bingoban4931

Mar 2, 2024
What are the requirements for Nicole in order for me to build her news area? I do not see the dialogue when I'm talking to her, My Nicole currently have low willpower and high corruption.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What are the requirements for Nicole in order for me to build her news area? I do not see the dialogue when I'm talking to her, My Nicole currently have low willpower and high corruption.
Talk ---> Ask Something ---> Hopes and Dreams

Try raising her willpower. A combo of low willpower + high corruption would probably just lead to her telling you she hopes to be yours for the rest of her life as her hopes and dreams. I do not know the exact value breakpoints though.

poil

May 18, 2017
You need to build it through the home management screen. Where you upgrade rooms and build new ones.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Positive willpower, good relationship, I think you need to unassign her from any tasks and then ask about her hopes and dreams. You can then turn a room into the newspaper office.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 3403087
And as mentioned before, this does seem a lil bit sketchy (Im going to prison on another planet)
Yeah, as I mentioned on Discord earlier, stuff like this should immediately be reported as a bug (as well as the "Bud/bro love" stuff)! I thought I went through all the texts but there are obviously still some forgotten alcoves of depravity.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, as I mentioned on Discord earlier, stuff like this should immediately be reported as a bug (as well as the "Bud/bro love" stuff)! I thought I went through all the texts but there are obviously still some forgotten alcoves of depravity.
Yeah the other person was talking about the "discussing sexual appeal"
This is probably a bit worse. o_O
I dont do discord so I can only report what I see here.

Jun 2, 2021
Yeah the other person was talking about the "discussing sexual appeal"
This is probably a bit worse. o_O
I dont do discord so I can only report what I see here.
Yep, was already uncomfortable with the sexual appeal stuff, but I didn't notice it was going this far.

As for discord, i don't really want to have NSFW stuff on my 'real' account, and the way discord is done, i found that running two accounts on the same computer is a real hassle.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I launched the quest for Adora and seen the message tha a POI was added but did not note the location in the text, thinking I could retrieve it in the journal...

Anyone knows where is this quest starting?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Guess there is gonna be a 083f after all :D
... As for discord, i don't really want to have NSFW stuff on my 'real' account, and the way discord is done, i found that running two accounts on the same computer is a real hassle.
Then you probably missed the new bro stuff posted today (while we're on the topic of unintentional bro stuff ;) ). Bud now comes with his own quest - in an effort to save him from the bottom of the most popular NPC list.

cre15d.jpg

Then I got distracted by intentional stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
1.) What's the endless conquest loop?
  • Ashbury Estates: Amelia's character quest. A medium-length mystery adventure that activates when reaching Amiable+ with Amelia and asking for her background. (Click the "Worth checking out?" link) Also Features an endless conquest loop after completing it.
2.) Is "quest_valerie": 0 about Valerie Barsow? She is the performer girl in Furry's Tavern.
To your first point, after doing Amelia's quest the location remains open and you can continue to go there and do something (don't want to give spoiler on what it is).

Reactions: bryant
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes