andy776661

Oct 8, 2017
You can have 3 assigned as Favorites.
I know but I really like the previous version you can set the main NPC, they will be more active in the domestic event and I kinda miss some of the NPCs will engage in the quest dialog like the conversation in the picture wewejfioiwfj.PNG

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is this a new Advocate alternate flavor text specifically for low willpower girls? (I just got Farah, because I remembered she has new renders. She has 15 willpower and submissive trait)

masters of raana farah advocate.png

Jun 2, 2021
So I have an intuition...

I can't confirm anything, but it feels to me that since 083, the disposition of your slave toward sex is "merged". They all share the same opinion about whether they like a certain type of sex or not.

Let's take one of my test example : I have only one girl (Adora), and she LOVES any type of sex. Then i acquire 2 prude-type girls (May-lynn and Piper) and all of a sudden, the first girl dislike all type of sex. If asked, May-lynn and Piper share the same opinion.

Then I work the disposition toward each type of sex back up, but only with Adora. After a while, the 3 of them LOVES every type of sex, even throught i never touched the other 2....
Then did the same test again, but raised only the dispotion toward oral. Once again, after a while, they all share the same opinion : they all love oral, and hate vaginal and anal.

Edit : And it's not only what they say. Right after acquiring May-lyyn and Piper, Adora was WAY harder to arouse, and would even occasionaly drop into negative arousal during sex, despite undying affection and excellent sex stats.

Please note that i left BDSM out of the test entierely, as it's heavily influenced by corruption.

Once again, just an impression. I might be all wrong. And i don't know anything about coding so i can't check it.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have a few questions. Thanks in advance for anyone who's gonna answer.
What's the current state of this game? If I were to play it right now how much content is there? Is it close to being finished?
Should I start playing it right now or should I wait for another update?

Jun 2, 2021
I have a few questions. Thanks in advance for anyone who's gonna answer.
What's the current state of this game? If I were to play it right now how much content is there? Is it close to being finished?
Should I start playing it right now or should I wait for another update?
I would say that the game is definitively not finished. Yet there is already a ton of content, so if you think that's it's a game for you, go for it. Try it out now and find out for sure.
Now you have to be aware that's it's an RPG with a slow pace and that there will be a lot of grinding. But if you enjoy this type of game, then you're definitively going to enjoy that one.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

RedBluePill

May 21, 2022
How to save edit NPC max health now? I tried changing the health value but it just reverts back when I load back in

Nvm.
Found it. It's toughness

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How to disable the random decrease of affection during conclude day?
Check for randomly forgotten buttplugs. If made a promise to her during the day (e.g. she wants a time off, she wants you to take her to the diner, or she wants to see the theater), keep it. Also, I strongly suspect some girls lose affection because you raised her Affection higher than the Undying max value. It is there to avoid over-capping the value into the negative I suspect. You would not want a nuclear Gandhi situation.

RobertoSuarez

Nov 19, 2023
Talking about kids, am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact than i can compliment 14yo Laika's sexual appeal ? :confused:
You always have the option not to do that.
There are countries and states where fucking a 14yo is legal.
But definetly murder, rape and slavery is not, at least on the civilized world.

So that's a strange thing to be uncomfortable given the nature of the game. Not judging, but you might want to look at a broader perspective.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
How do you get rid of unwanted pregnancies? Can't find a way to do an abortion or other ways to stop the pregnancy, and I don't want to see any kids in my house, and could seriously use some help now.

Jun 2, 2021
How do you get rid of unwanted pregnancies? Can't find a way to do an abortion or other ways to stop the pregnancy, and I don't want to see any kids in my house, and could seriously use some help now.
I am afraid for you that the only way right now is to either load a save or use the console / save editor.
The good news is that total lube is free and has a 100% chance of avoiding pregnancies in the first place. It's also on by default EXCEPT for girls with the servant status for some reasons (Laika, Adrienne, Michelle). So just remember to turn in on for those girls when you acquire them.

Now, from what i've heard, an abortion throught console commands is painless, so your girl shall be fine ;)

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
@GD-studios = Think I Found a glitch. if you train your slave in dungeon then immediately after you have shower with her, Your Depletion jumps straight back to normal craving level in the shower after click scrub me. & you can go again. I don't have EVERCOCK implant ether. so i'm guessing is a glitch. is Vers0.8.3e ;)

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021
@GD-studios = Think I Found a glitch. if you train your slave in dungeon then immediately after you have shower with her, Your Depletion jumps straight back to normal craving level in the shower & you can go again. I don't have EVERCOCK implant ether. so i'm guessing is a glitch. is Vers0.8.3e ;)
It's not just with the dungeon. Showering with a slave while having the "sexually depleted" status immediately puts you back to normal craving. The "scrub me" option is enought. My character doesn't have the implant neither, but can still fuck his girls a dozen time a day using this ;)

Particulary useful when you want to train a random slave's sex stats to be sold at dockgrave or on the market.

Reactions: dexxinax

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird you can only have one gardener, even with multiple gardens? Seems mean to have more maids and janitors than I have rooms, but have Mai-Lynn working the fields all by her lonesome.

Speaking of Mai-Lynn, her dad's place mentions her in the investment stats, but I'm not sure how to make this a non-zero number. Placeholder, I assume?

Also, are we no longer able to take out the mob?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes