rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Stewardess title disappeared. BUG?

How to invest furniture shop? The owner didn't give me such an opinion.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Stewardess title disappeared. BUG?

How to invest furniture shop? The owner didn't give me such an opinion.
It was removed and merged into Accountant. Something similar (hired entrepreneur) might reappear in a later version.

The furniture shop only offers a job assignment atm.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
How long are these fast bug fixing and content updates expected to last? My internet is not slow, but downloading the whole game multiple times a week is still annoying.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Did not play for some weeks but the more the game advance and the more the game is nice :)

I know the new household is a fresh feature but for now the main problem is documentation and I hope it will change soon. There are a lot of choices to due as the space is limited and for now I feel like a blind player, not knowing the results I will get by building something or something else :D

In my mind the second problem concerns the "slave trader" career, there are not enough low level slaves to catch (or to buy at low price) and mold before to be sold. Tryed this way but every girl I did catch was interesting and nice so I finished as a harem master, not a slaves trader... You may add a way to get very low cost girls without any interest for the household and just here to be transformed in sex slaves and to be sold. Can be done in two ways, adding them in cambats with a better respawn or by adding a low level slaves market where bandits sells their captures in bulk.

Anyway, continue the good job, seeing good games with some gameplay is always refreshing.

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
How old is the girl? you can't assign girl younger than 21 to be a professor, unless you have 6k influence (if i remember correctly)
as for the coffee, you are talking about the reading sessions right? I can't think of any other situation that allow you to buy coffee
Ahh, I see.
Yeah, it was the reading sessions.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Did not play for some weeks but the more the game advance and the more the game is nice :)

I know the new household is a fresh feature but for now the main problem is documentation and I hope it will change soon. There are a lot of choices to due as the space is limited and for now I feel like a blind player, not knowing the results I will get by building something or something else :D

In my mind the second problem concerns the "slave trader" career, there are not enough low level slaves to catch (or to buy at low price) and mold before to be sold. Tryed this way but every girl I did catch was interesting and nice so I finished as a harem master, not a slaves trader... You may add a way to get very low cost girls without any interest for the household and just here to be transformed in sex slaves and to be sold. Can be done in two ways, adding them in cambats with a better respawn or by adding a low level slaves market where bandits sells their captures in bulk.

Anyway, continue the good job, seeing good games with some gameplay is always refreshing.
i had the same problem as you,
then i took a vaccine against the captain save a hoe virus and never had any issue ever since!
only Rebecca with her skulduggery trait and Nicole due to being the sexy reporter are safe
but thats mainly cause they turn a proper profit same for Nicole cause she is a performer!
if the bitch doesn´t turn 90$ daily on her job
she is for the slave auction block doesn´t matter how well she can suck a dick...
i mean if she does suck dick properly she can probably make that much on the golden ring... fuck!

msor

Aug 5, 2020

There are a lot or random woman slaves in latest version. There is even a random raider group, that have 3 girls in it! One of them will be captured for sure. You can check different raider groups until you find one of these. If control is low - they will spawn even in Redhaven. You can, literally, step out of your house and capture a random bandit girl, that pass nearby.

Most of them have no good traits. You can assign them to Workshop and to some slavemaster that will reduce their Willpower. After Willpower get less than 20 - put them to prostitution job for "training". And sell them after reaching 0 Willpower. You don't even need to "work" with them personally.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Speaking of assigning them to the Workshop, what's the wear and tear of the Workshop looking like? What stats does it increase or decrease? I have one up and running but I did not bother to check. There's 42 people in my household, 10 of them purely for the workshop, 3 of them purely to be full time nannies to back up my 3 other nannies, and it is getting overwhelming checking all of them for the wear and tear.

---

As for Willpower, does Advocate still work the same way I think it works? If my Aria has 64 willpower, does she steer both a 20 willpower Piper and an 88 willpower ex-arena champ towards ~60 willpower?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There are a lot or random woman slaves in latest version. There is even a random raider group, that have 3 girls in it! One of them will be captured for sure. You can check different raider groups until you find one of these. If control is low - they will spawn even in Redhaven. You can, literally, step out of your house and capture a random bandit girl, that pass nearby.

Most of them have no good traits. You can assign them to Workshop and to some slavemaster that will reduce their Willpower. After Willpower get less than 20 - put them to prostitution job for "training". And sell them after reaching 0 Willpower. You don't even need to "work" with them personally.
When I tryed the slaver/slavehunter template I did found some girls, yes, but rarely seen them respawning regulary.

I'm currently testing a (grindy) secure template as full science professor and buiding a harem to breed but somewhere I miss my second fetish which is capturing/breaking/training/selling :D

Reactions: Gunner Rey

RobertoSuarez

Nov 19, 2023
- You can set male players to prostitute (probably not intended?), and the story will still say "she" and have vaginal wear. I'm not against male prostitutes in game (money is money), but they should have oral-anal wear and maybe penile wear and the story should be consistent with that.
- The prostitution story would say something like "she was used both vaginally and anally" and then will only get vaginal and oral wear.
- Prostitutes should still be able to give let say oral/anal if they have vaginal wear (unless raped, that is). Maybe they'll get less clients if the client is searching for vaginal and wouldn't settle for other thing.
- A raped prostitue might have a risk of losing the child.
- A raped prostitute might lose corruption points (or gain if a bit masochist)
- A pregnant slave should temporarily eat 5 rations and lose stamina faster if pregnancy is advanced (and not be able to prostitute as often, for example). This would also make it producing kids to have some cost.
- Prostitution should cost stamina and only be able to do so if they have (say, 20) stamina.
- A bug happens if you click on teaching your kids and click process before the button is reenabled, where you lose the kid in limbo. Same happens if your household is full.
- You can assign your sons and daughters to prostitution. This seems not to be intended (although that's a mistake -- they're pretty sub-par inhabitants otherwise). You just need to click prostitution tab in a non-offspring NPC, then select your offspring and then make it prostitute (which should be allowed as it's not incest or anything). I think they'll not raise vaginal experience.
- You can still put a buttplug into your daughters, and she'll sometimes tell you how much she loves when you dominate her ass.
- You can still ask your daughters about things like oral and she'll tell you how much she loves it.
- Girls should be able to get pregnant from other people (prostitution clients, trainers, other NPCs when sharing room maybe).
- Your girl companions (for example Rebecca) could get abused after losing a fight.
- Oral/Anal sex (and anal orgasms) should probably reduce vainilla and pure traits. Same with prostitution (and especially if there's more than one client at the time). Maybe even raise Nympho trait (unless MC dick is magic and clients dick don't count). Probably client rape shouldn't raise nympho, but really take a toll on Pure.
- You shouldn't be able to marry a criminal without clearing her past.
- The descendants should be:
-- If mother is slave/criminal: legally not your kid even if yours, born slave (no crimes) with mother's last name. Can't be adopted but can be freed.
-- If mother is free: born free (can be slaved) but with mother's lastname (bastard); can get recognized by MC if it's his and get his lastname before 18.
-- If mother is married: born free with your lastname (no matter who's the father), maybe unable to be slaved by you (although I like the idea to sell them)
(IMHO all of those should be able to prostitute)

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Virgotal

Jan 18, 2019
I was poking around the html a little bit but I'm not great at reading that sort of thing. Does anyone know how I can expand the number of people sharing master's bed?

Ardash

Jul 3, 2022
I was poking around the html a little bit but I'm not great at reading that sort of thing. Does anyone know how I can expand the number of people sharing master's bed?
(version 083e) line 312000: <<set _rmastmax to 4>>

Change 4 to what you want

Last edited:

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Talking about kids, am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact than i can compliment 14yo Laika's sexual appeal ? :confused:
Laika is one of the most popular characters and there's been a million questions related to how to have sex with her. In fact I believe the developer came up with her older model just to allow this. The only reason this happened was because she was considered hot.
So I'm afraid it's just you lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: WakamoSato
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes