zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Mai Lynn bio vault location? Anyone? Note to developer: mention the location of the current objective of each quest! thank you.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Mai Lynn bio vault location? Anyone? Note to developer: mention the location of the current objective of each quest! thank you.
Scroll up. You were already replied to. If the option to buy it does not show up, you can also attempt to steal it by going to the town, checking the records for blueprints, and go back to Emerald City. Preferably, you buy it. The second option is very risky.

----

Everyone, check out Mr. One Punch Punk over here:
masters of raana male 0011.png

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Scroll up. You were already replied to. If the option to buy it does not show up, you can also attempt to steal it by going to the town, checking the records for blueprints, and go back to Emerald City.

----

Everyone, check out Mr. One Punch Punk over here:
View attachment 3395443
See this is why I hope I can use male slaves at some point. Just grab this guy and send him to the fighting pits. or let him be my main capture goon.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
In the end-of-day log, it'd be great if it explained WHY your people are gaining or losing stats.
I have figured one part of it out (after panicking over some big Log numbers):
IF a slave's Happiness is 100
AND the PC has sex with her
AND her Happiness rises to 114 during that encounter
THEN the Log will say that her Happiness changed -14 (i.e.- back to 100)

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a way to automate the use of healing ointments/stims for girls who are working as goldwalkers? It's such a hassle when you have like 10 of them having high sexual wear. Also, I kept forgetting about it since there is no notification about high sexual wear notification unless I'm directly looking at prostitution tab.

But man, this update QoL is out of this world compared to the previous version.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
99% of all traits are named exactly as how they were before. The trick is to find the right av container. It's easy for story NPCs; just look up their av folder (in the Pics folder) and add that number to the string.

"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av18.age=18" sets Laika's age to 18.

"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av22.traitsize=100" gives Enya the size queen trait.

Since randies are applied in a first-free-av-container-order and then deleted upon sale/release, you have to find the NPC's name in the npc container to know which avXXX to modify.
How do you know the av no. of girls. Eliana got the shy trait, and i want to remove it.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I feel like I spend too much time rerolling after every battle trying not to lose kindness while also gaining respect and somehow still getting decent loot

Reactions: tsap
Jun 2, 2021
So, the girl on morning blowjob duty died of starvation... but she still shows up every moning for her blowjob duty. I admire her dedication!
Ok a little experimentation later :
A morning blowjob duty girl trapped in bondage or imprisoned will not show up. That's fine.
However, if you sell or dismiss her, she WILL still show up, just as if she died.

EDIT : Obviously, as she is not in the roaster anymore, you can't unassign her. However, you can assign somebody else, which fix the issue.
It seems that if the girl leaves the roaster for whatever reason while being assigned, she is not getting unassigned.

Last edited:
Reactions: WakamoSato

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Christianity = 1 wife (whatever)
Cult of the elder = 2 wives (who cares)

Church of the TWO moons = should be TWO wives !
Help a brother out :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jrar

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have finished my first complete run, playing by ear, as an full scholar with 2 steps in hunter, Prince Charming style, in 118 days. All quests done, almost all the books read, all the courses done, and the home almost completely updated. Time to summarize my though about the last version and update. The run have been made with the mostly with the 8.3 c and 8.3e.

All in all, the update have lived up to my expectations. I was expecting Master of Raana II, and I get delivered Masters of Raana II, and it´s great. But I though that there are aspects of the game that are unbalanced and unpolished, and this aspects it´s what I´m going to talk about. They are not deal breakers, mostly because I can always avoid them by using self restrain and playing suboptimal (playing suboptimal :mad::mad::mad:!!!, just the thought make me feel dirty!!!), but a serious part of the fun for me it´s try to find the optimal way to play, so I would greatly appreciate if they were adjusted in future updates.

This aspects are, in order of importance, Melee Combat, the Workshops and the Pool Parties. I will talk in this post about melee combat only, talking about the other topics in other posts

BALANCING THE MELEE COMBAT

Have been a trend in Masters of Raana a constant increase in the efficiency and efficacy of melee combat. Since I have started to play (V 8.0) I have seen the introduction of the Great Sword, the Power Strike, the Start Advanced if Melee/Dex 80+ for the MC and the Start Advanced for every one with Melee/Dex 80+. We have moved from a starting point (VS 8.0)where the Melee Weapons were an option for poor people that can not afford ranged weapons and the ammo cost (and a few ninja style NPCs) to a point were the melee weapons rules.

Let´s make a comparison. Enya, with 81 melee skill and 39 strength, brawler with her power katana, vs Mr Doyle, with 103 ranged skill and a Coil Gun. Enya, using power strike, regularly delivers +/-10 points of damage that Mr Doyle and about the same that Mr Dole with a Plasma gun. And no, she don´t hit 61% of the time (Power strike supposedly gives you a +20 chance), she hit´s always, or almost always. And if we talk about top combatants the Arena Champion that you can find in Kahill outpost with a great sword delivers regularly damage, each and every round, close or the same that the dreaded first shot of Ayden Coil Gun.

There are some ways that came to my mind to re-balance things.

1.- Remove the magical 80+ effect. In any game, I hate magical numbers. A combatant with a 79 in melee should be almost as good as a combatant with 80, but now one it´s deadly and the other it´s really weak (loosing one round closing range it´s a very heavy toll). The rationale is that part of the training of a skilled melee combatant it´s closing range, and that´s fine. But also you can argue that part of the training of a skilled ranged combatant it´s to be aware of his surroundings and avoiding being ambushed by melee combatants. Instead of an automatic positioning, let´s make a context roll. Your melee MC and NPC can try to start close and personal and the other side will try to avoid it, and the outcome will be decided by competitive rolls between your Melee skill and the best ranged skill on the other side, may be with a bonus (+20,+30) for the ranged side. And may be this can be combined with a really nasty effect that, if you close and attack hand to hand an opponent, he can not use ranged weapons. This way, your melee combatants would sometimes be wildly effective (if they success in his ambush) or be forced to fight with his secondary weapon (if not). And also your ranged combatants would be really effective if they spot the ambush, and, if not, they must ditch his coil gun and draw swords.

The bad thing of this suggestion it´s that suppose a serious revamping of the combat engine. And I have not a clue if this it´s easy to do or if I´m asking for a lot of work. so, some more easy suggestion.

2.- Balance the power strike/aim. While the Aim maneuver it´s a maneuver that it´s rarely used, the power strike it´s used each and every round. I don´t know what are the maths involved, but the -20% chance it´s not feeled at all. May be because it´s negated by the des penalty of armor?.

But the fact it´s that the Aim makes you loose a round. May be making the power strike also loose a round (and instead of a penalty a bonus to hit)? May be halving your chances to hit after all the factors have been adjusted?. I don´t know what it´s the best mechanism, but a special maneuver should be something that you do in special cases, not as a norm.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes