Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
OK this is definitely a bug.
I tried traveling to the academy from home.
1. Using the shortcut in the house menu takes 60min.
2. Using the map(global) takes 6min
3. Just clicking on the arrows to move on the map(game) takes 12min

Same goes for traveling home the shortcut that replaces the exit button bottom left takes also 10 times longer to travel back home than the game or global map.

Last edited:

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Does anybody know how Whore House assignment works? It says on the wiki "Another prostitute assignment that deploys your NPC to a built tavern. You can upgrade a tavern's "upper floor" to unlock up to ten whorehouse job slots." but at which tavern? Unlike the Goldwalkers, I can't seem to find the income info for Whore House assignment either.

andy776661

Oct 8, 2017
That looks like a screen shot of version 0.8.2.3, latest version is 0.8.3 and that has changed.
thank you , and one more question do I have to restart a new round to play 0.8.3? I used 0.8.2.3's save and it seems a bit buggy is there any way to fix it?

TonynoT

Mar 28, 2020
So just to be sure everyone is getting that pregnancy place holder changed eventually right?
Man I kinda do wish it would overlap with the outfits chosen for them but I understand if that might be too much of a hassle.
Ideally I would like there to be more than one pregancy stage visual like early middle and late stage. A man can dream right?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
thank you , and one more question do I have to restart a new round to play 0.8.3? I used 0.8.2.3's save and it seems a bit buggy is there any way to fix it?
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12955327

Close the browser if it is playing the 0.8.3 version.

Go back to 0.8.2, open it after closing the previous browser, take a very very clean save (one you have saved to disk before 0.8.3 was released if your current saves do not work), one that you have never ever tried to load into 0.8.3. Opening 0.8.2 saves, especially in browser data saves, in the same browser session as when you played 0.8.3 can fuck you up.

Clear all titles, all of it, from your slaves (nanny, head maid, pantry girl). Clear all their jobs. Remove them from bondage. Unassign all your followers (guard, accountant, janitor, etc.), remove them from your combat team (your slaves too).

(The patcher IS NOT compatible with the Expanded Retreat mod. All slaves placed in slots above $avAp15 are terminated after the patching process has concluded.)

error111

Jun 3, 2017
How to age laika in game? Previously there was option in talk menu, now I must use console or is there some event/potion/menu I don't know about?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well i don't hunt when the weather is stormy / heat waves to avoid large stamina depletion. There are a lot of other stats to grind in the begining of the game so i alternate between a lot of stuff, so i never ran into that hunting grounds depletion issue. The evenings are spent at Furry's to grind the gambling stat, because past 70/80 you can gamble pretty confidently at dockgrave, where the real money is.
Also I'm still a fan of the "craft jillions of combat knifes to grind artisan / blacksmitting skills" strategy :)
I am more of a fan of the "craft knifes until you can craft injectors and stims, then spam those".
Knifes are too cheap, and with the amount of fighting I need to heal my party quite often. It's also great way to reduce expenses a bit and use those few hours before sleeping for whole 12 minutes.

error111

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any way changing npcs body type/frame? For example can I change some girls frame from normal to plump with food surplus or maybe exercises? I want to have that 130hp on my combat squad.

I also saw in wiki Body 8 (herculean (males)): 180 hp. Is it achievable for MC or 100 + implants (2x50) is highest hp we can get?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Are they no more arena fights for the females assigned to the Arena, so no more earning money there? It's just a training camp?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Does anybody know how Whore House assignment works? It says on the wiki "Another prostitute assignment that deploys your NPC to a built tavern. You can upgrade a tavern's "upper floor" to unlock up to ten whorehouse job slots." but at which tavern? Unlike the Goldwalkers, I can't seem to find the income info for Whore House assignment either.
I was wondering about this also. Per wiki

In Masters of Raana, the player can run his own pimp empire by assigning adult NPCs as gold walkers and run "Prostitution ring" sessions.

• Gold walker: A gold walker is a common prostitute that works from your household just like any other assignment. The NPC returns home around 5 p.m. with whatever gold he or she has managed to acquire during the day.
  • Tavern/whorehouse: Another prostitute assignment that deploys your NPC to a built tavern. You can upgrade a tavern's "upper floor" to unlock up to ten whorehouse job slots.
  • The Ring: Assigns an NPC to your prostitution ring. This option is available for females only and includes a more detailed event flow.
I have visited the Sloppy Moe, the Divine Juices and Furry´s and in none of them I get the option to upgrade the upper floor. Someone have managed it? Or it´s just a case of the Wiki going faster that the versions?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i can't find anything i would like to know as well
Go to the NPC menu in your home, click the girl you want to get pierced, go to the actions tab, click [Nika's]. If the shortcut is not there, that means you have not visited Nika's this patch. Visit his store, wait for the text that says Nika's Store is added to shortcut menu. Same for plastic surgery, visit the Crystal Heights clinic once to unlock it in the NPC Menu -> Actions.

futureperfect

May 24, 2022
Go to the NPC menu in your home, click the girl you want to get pierced, go to the actions tab, click [Nika's]. If the shortcut is not there, that means you have not visited Nika's this patch. Same for plastic surgery, visit the Crystal Heights clinic once to unlock it in the NPC Menu -> Actions.
Ah i see thank you very much

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I feel like I have been misled:
Armand is supposed to be this big bad accountant but he makes about 3x as much if assigned as factory foreman with a decent crew.
Probably should update his description to include foreman since he is better at that.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes