bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Some insight about the Slavemaster job.

You can assign up to 3 npc to this job. Each of them can handle up to 4 slaves, and increase some skills and increase or decrease some traits.

Recently I have add Dakota to my household. In my game, Dakota have a Slavemaster skill of 53, and she increases Discipline, Sex stats, Phisical stats and decreases the Vanilla Trait. As you can see, all lovely things. I put 4 slaves under her wing, and seven days later this are the results
Aria:
Discipline: From 65 to 67
Sex Skills: From 33 to 37
Physical Stats: From 113 to 114
Vanila Trait: Unafected
All in all, +7 in 7 days.
Mai Linn
Discipline: From 60 to 62
Physical Stats: From 75 to 78
All in all, +9 in 7 days.
Averil
Discipline: From 52 to 55
Sex Skills: From 35 to 39
Physical Stats: From 80 to 83
All in all, +10 in 7 days.
LLovisa
Discipline: From 20 to 22
Sex Skills: From 1 to 5
Physical Stats: From 60 to 63

As you can see we have a gain of +35 in seven days. Roughly a +1.25 per girl and day. Nothing to write home, but not to sneeze at also. Mind you that the skill of Dakota it´s not the greatest of all.

I´m a bit disappointed with the 0 effect on the vanilla trait. MAy be there are some effect that it´s counteracting this. I have 5 Pure slaves in my household and only two malevolents, and my House have Corruption 38, Purity 105, Depravity 18 and Emancipation 246.

Edit: And ONE PREGNANCY!!!!:eek::eek::eek:. Seems that the total lube it´s only 99% safe, but I have not been able to find who has a bun on the owen. Any one know how to check it??

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
NPC Menu > Examination. Check the body section > pregnancy : Yes! (number of days) / No
Adrianne is. May be he was not using Total lube.

Well, a Proper Gentleman tm have no bastards, so the wedding bells are sounding. After all, she is a young woman of a fine family, and arrived virgin to my hands. Just some time to sell some rifles to make cash for the wedding expenses

Jun 2, 2021
Adrianne is. May be he was not using Total lube.

Well, a Proper Gentleman tm have no bastards, so the wedding bells are sounding. After all, she is a young woman of a fine family, and arrived virgin to my hands. Just some time to sell some rifles to make cash for the wedding expenses
For some reasons the girls with the "servant" status are not automatically on total lube. You have to do it manually. Be mindful of that.
It does not concern girls with "mercenary" status or Slaves / Convicts

Reactions: WakamoSato

lossius

May 7, 2023
Before the last update I remember that some slaves could heal you when you get home, how can I put this option back? I'm not finding

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I´m a bit disappointed with the 0 effect on the vanilla trait.
Try using Ansel. He also claims to remove vanilla trait.
Maybe the difference between him and Dakota is that Ansel WILL use the slaves sexually.
Untitled.jpg Or Armand at 92 skill

andy776661

Oct 8, 2017
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12955327

Close the browser if it is playing the 0.8.3 version.

Go back to 0.8.2, open it after closing the previous browser, take a very very clean save (one you have saved to disk before 0.8.3 was released if your current saves do not work), one that you have never ever tried to load into 0.8.3. Opening 0.8.2 saves, especially in browser data saves, in the same browser session as when you played 0.8.3 can fuck you up.

Clear all titles, all of it, from your slaves (nanny, head maid, pantry girl). Clear all their jobs. Remove them from bondage. Unassign all your followers (guard, accountant, janitor, etc.), remove them from your combat team (your slaves too).

(The patcher IS NOT compatible with the Expanded Retreat mod. All slaves placed in slots above $avAp15 are terminated after the patching process has concluded.)
thank you so much, so I was wondering is this a bug or simply because some of the slave appearances were deleted?
and does the new character creation mode mean this quest was abandoned? wfwekopfwkeofpkw.PNG efwowefpjwfp.PNG

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
OK this is decently a bug.
I tried traveling to the academy from home.
1. Using the shortcut in the house menu takes 60min.
2. Using the map(global) takes 6min
3. Just clicking on the arrows to move on the map(game) takes 12min

Same goes for traveling home the short cut that replaces the exit button bottom left takes also 10 times longer to travel back home than the game or global map.
T'was always thus. The best way to get around in Raana has always been the map, not any of the 'shortcuts.'

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Some insight about the Slavemaster job.

You can assign up to 3 npc to this job. Each of them can handle up to 4 slaves, and increase some skills and increase or decrease some traits.

Recently I have add Dakota to my household. In my game, Dakota have a Slavemaster skill of 53, and she increases Discipline, Sex stats, Phisical stats and decreases the Vanilla Trait. As you can see, all lovely things. I put 4 slaves under her wing, and seven days later this are the results
Aria:
Discipline: From 65 to 67
Physical Stats: From 113 to 114
Mai Linn
Discipline: From 60 to 62
Physical Stats: From 75 to 78
All in all, +9 in 7 days.
Averil
Discipline: From 52 to 55
Sex Skills: From 35 to 39
Physical Stats: From 80 to 83
All in all, +10 in 7 days.
LLovisa
Discipline: From 20 to 22
Sex Skills: From 1 to 5
Physical Stats: From 60 to 63

As you can see we have a gain of +35 in seven days. Roughly a +1.25 per girl and day. Nothing to write home, but not to sneeze at also. Mind you that the skill of Dakota it´s not the greatest of all.

I´m a bit disappointed with the 0 effect on the vanilla trait. MAy be there are some effect that it´s counteracting this. I have 5 Pure slaves in my household and only two malevolents, and my House have Corruption 38, Purity 105, Depravity 18 and Emancipation 246.

Edit: And ONE PREGNANCY!!!!:eek::eek::eek:. Seems that the total lube it´s only 99% safe, but I have not been able to find who has a bun on the owen. Any one know how to check it??
Great work, thanks for typing it out.

I think the Vanilla trait reduction must be bugged, I've never seen a reduction in the trait happen that way.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In the end-of-day log, it'd be great if it explained WHY your people are gaining or losing stats.
I've got my whole household losing happiness every day and i can't find out why.

Does working do that? Do I have someone set with the wrong title? Is my house dirty?

Also, what's the Corruption stat called internally? It's not 'corruption' because that doesn't come up with any results when I try to edit it.

Reactions: Lurker452
Jun 2, 2021
how do you get the girls pregnant

with thanks
hawks
I don't know, how would you do it in real life ? :p
Just fuck and creampie them. Make sure to have turn off the total lube option first thought.

A little note :
If you divorce a girl, she is reset to her default status. So if you freed a slave, then married her, then divorce, she is back at being a slave.
On the same note, I believe some of the current slaves status should be reviewed. Acording to dialogues, if would make more sence for Dakota, as an example, to enter your service as a servant and not a slave. Same for Juno, as long as you don't choose the "I will enslave you myself" option.

Reactions: VasylHabsburger

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I was wondering about this also. Per wiki

In Masters of Raana, the player can run his own pimp empire by assigning adult NPCs as gold walkers and run "Prostitution ring" sessions.

• Gold walker: A gold walker is a common prostitute that works from your household just like any other assignment. The NPC returns home around 5 p.m. with whatever gold he or she has managed to acquire during the day.
  • Tavern/whorehouse: Another prostitute assignment that deploys your NPC to a built tavern. You can upgrade a tavern's "upper floor" to unlock up to ten whorehouse job slots.
  • The Ring: Assigns an NPC to your prostitution ring. This option is available for females only and includes a more detailed event flow.
I have visited the Sloppy Moe, the Divine Juices and Furry´s and in none of them I get the option to upgrade the upper floor. Someone have managed it? Or it´s just a case of the Wiki going faster that the versions?
I think it's the latter, the other two have been around for a while, in vaguely different forms, but that's the first I've heard about this one. A WIP is my guess.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So, the girl on morning blowjob duty died of starvation... but she still shows up every moning for her blowjob duty. I admire her dedication!
How? How did she starve? That's...
how do you get the girls pregnant

with thanks
hawks
NPC Menu ---> click girl ---> Houserules ---> TotaLube: set to No.

In her interaction screen (when you talk or interact with her, you will notice an ovary icon in the left. Hovering it gives the SeLoad (semen load) value. It starts at 0/10. Fill it to 10/10 or higher. Depending on her fertility rating (you can check in Examination tab, in the vagina section), it can take a bit.
Where to find mailynn bio vault- hunt laboratory?
Emerald City. Right beside Imperial Arms.

Reactions: WakamoSato
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes