caju

Oct 5, 2017
While the Aim maneuver it´s a maneuver that it´s rarely used
May be because it´s negated by the des penalty of armor?.
You use armor? I am only 198 days into this run so I may consider getting armor at some point...
I just sell my guns and use staffs so AIM isnt really a factor for me.
Bonk and rope FTW

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
You use armor? I am only 198 days into this run so I may consider getting armor at some point...
I just sell my guns and use staffs so AIM isnt really a factor for me.
Bonk and rope FTW
meh i use rifles and whipping cane one shot from rifle and one hit from whipping cane for the win

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Ok a little experimentation later :
A morning blowjob duty girl trapped in bondage or imprisoned will not show up. That's fine.
However, if you sell or dismiss her, she WILL still show up, just as if she died.

EDIT : Obviously, as she is not in the roaster anymore, you can't unassign her. However, you can assign somebody else, which fix the issue.
It seems that if the girl leaves the roaster for whatever reason while being assigned, she is not getting unassigned.
Okay, having a dead girl show up for morning blowjobs, is... I'm not gonna lie, a little bit out of my comfort zone. I'm not going to totally dismiss the idea, but it's not on the cards at this moment..

In other, totally unrelated news, I signed up again and got my babe back! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Have been a trend in Masters of Raana a constant increase in the efficiency and efficacy of melee combat. Since I have started to play (V 8.0) I have seen the introduction of the Great Sword, the Power Strike, the Start Advanced if Melee/Dex 80+ for the MC and the Start Advanced for every one with Melee/Dex 80+. We have moved from a starting point (VS 8.0)where the Melee Weapons were an option for poor people that can not afford ranged weapons and the ammo cost (and a few ninja style NPCs) to a point were the melee weapons rules.
It's been a trend in suggestions to make everything easier. Try reading the suggestions in Discord, everyone wants things to be easier: easier to remove traits, easier to gain traits, easier to gain skills, easier to gain stats, etc.

Thing is this is F95zone where people want games that don't take too long to play and don't want to have to expend much effort which is fine for VNs and such, but this is supposed to be a crpg. Those require hours to play, literally some take 100's of hours depending on if you do it leisurely or you want to speed run it takes a lot less. Not only is this a crpg it is more of a campaign rpg like a d&d type campaign, which is meant to be played a long time.

The dev is dependent on his subscribers so they have a degree of influence on these changes, but he is constantly trying to balance the game and there is a combat revamp that is due in the near future so maybe your points will be addressed.

acronon

May 24, 2018
I can guarantee all gods will hate me. I'm sticking to atheism. That way I can marry every female with working reproductive organs and can help crank out an army of brats to take over the world for me.

Also, I am really liking the party revamp shown in Discord. Keep up the good work!

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Totally random, but I want give props to where ever the rain/thunder track came from. Sometimes I'll just leave that shit on while I'm sleeping.
I don't know where the one used in this game came from, but there is a lot of 10 hours video on youtube, with everything from waves breaking on the beach to thunderstorms.. Great to sleep to, if you suffer with tinnitus like I do. I blame Sepultura in 1991 for that, but I would do it again in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

Jun 2, 2021
I also noticed that aging is still happening even when frozen.
The MC aging is frozen. NPCs still age normally now.
I use the 10 revitals found in the trash pile in the garden to keep my favorite girls from aging at first. Then, after asking the question, i've been pointed to the palace area where you can aquire more for 9000$ and 1000 influences each.
Each revital vials adds 360 days to the counter until the next birthday

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The MC aging is frozen. NPCs still age normally now.
Wait, what? NOOOOO

Hello, I will take your entire stock of revital please. And can I get the recipe so I craft it too:whistle:
how to get the kids to grow up?
NPC Menu ---> click NPC you want to age up ---> Actions menu ---> Age +1.

It can only age them up to 18. It does not update their height or weight I think so your NPC will read as severely underweight in the inventory checkup. Not sure if it matters though for their actual mechanics.

If you meant from the Nursery, check the options menu, second page. Nursery aging x100 means they can be released from the nursery in 30 in-game days.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Talking about kids, am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact than i can compliment 14yo Laika's sexual appeal ? :confused:
Never really thought about it because I use Compliment purely for Kindness and Willpower boost, so I pick the only option that gives it, Compliment Intelligence. Also, I always age them all up the moment I get them.

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes