rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
BUG: Stables don't increase my girls' discipline (currently both of them are wife and at 50 discipline).

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How to sell the girls on the slave market?
You need to have visited the relevant location once to unlock it.

Then you go to NPC Menu ---> click the girl's image ---> Actions tab ---> Crystal Heights or Watery Eyes

Works the same way for piercings at Nika's and surgery at Crystal Heights Clinic.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
just google "z mark russia" and it will be top search.
I assumed that author is somewhere from former eastern bloc country so it's unlikely a coincidence. Unless I'm wrong, hence the question.
The Dev team doesn't really state where they are from aside from a generic 'Europe' on one of their old(Or at least it doesn't appear to be up to date?) websites so I feel like your assumption is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.
I didn't make the connection you did, because the weird foetal drug abuse induced super powers don't really intuitively connect with or make a statement about the Russia thing so I, like presumably everyone else just assumed they used the letter Z because the letter Z is cool and sciency sounding, hell look at the description for the trait and it mentions X's and Y's as part of the overall theming as well.

Like, lets be clear. You could be right and this could be some weird ass dogwhistle thing, but if it is it is so buried in the wider context of the work that it is hard to view the line of inquiry as anything but tilting at windmills because it isn't like we are going to be able to discern it so the best any of us could do is wildly speculate and there is little point in doing that aside from wanting to incite a witch hunt. If you find anything more substantial then fair enough, but the presence of the term Z mark alone just feels like a bit of a reach.

Reactions: Catino

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
just google "z mark russia" and it will be top search.
I assumed that author is somewhere from former eastern bloc country so it's unlikely a coincidence. Unless I'm wrong, hence the question.
Grimdark lives in Sweden, from things he's posted I always assumed he was a Swede.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What ever he is and what ever his politics are does it really matter? I mean, seriously, do politics have to get involved in everything? What ever happened to perverts of the world unite?

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the half-second delay between choosing a flagellation action in bondage, and the actual results displaying? I know that usually its for the smack and 'ow' sound, but the delay is kept there even if I have all sounds muted. Kinda prevents easily and quickly whip spamming.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I would still try out Sloppy Moes, if the marston fort is not occupied (and it is Moeday5), as a little check (of the html code) reveals, that this increase is not otherwise luck dependent (except for neither marsband1, marsband2 or marsband3 occupying the marston fort) and you just have to enter Sloppy Moes - time consumption 36 minutes for entering and exiting Sloppy Moes. But then there are 5 Moedays and each day is randomized, so in contrast to my initial statement, there are not 7 Moedays, but only 5 different Moedays and each day it is rolled, what Moeday it is, so Moeday5 can happen multiple times in a row or not at all for several days in a row. And the chance that a day (except for the start day, which is a Moeday 3) is Moeday5 is 1/5. So this is the easiest way to push Academics to 30 (at least if Marston Fort is not occupied).

ps. And you are welcome.

pps. You also can carouse in Dockgrave during the day. Only Furrys has limited opening hours.

ppps. Your post suggests, that there is now either a crafting option with a lower initial blacksmithing skill required than for knives (or it has the same skill level requirement but in contrast to knives is faster to craft).
Historical society turned out to be a real drag. I went there several days in a row and looked like I only got 25% of a point. So, I will definitely look further towards the other options.

The reason that I can spend all night long creating crossbow bolts, is that I chose Businessman novice as background in order to not depend on books for crafting.

Crossbow bolts only take 30 min each to produce, so you get lots of more skill points from them.

The 120 creation points are actually quite a lot when not invested in background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In hindsight, maybe I should have spent less on INT and more on scholar :)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have anyone put a bunch of floor crawlers with House rules of no Totalube? Shall we, in this case, have a demographic expansion of mini-Ansels and mini-Buds in our household???

Jun 10, 2022
Has this game got a paywall bypass available?
Have you tried the public version?

A little background in case you're new to the game- The Dev put his career on hold to focus on creating/developing the game. He's incredibly responsive and game updates are frequent and substantial. That would not be possible without a "paywall". Now, as for the paywall, the public version has almost all of the same content as the tiered versions. The difference being a unique slave (which used to mean a lot more than it does now since there are so many potential slaves), a unique pistol (Rarely used), and a bit of background story. Additionally, for the highest tier of support, you get the option to start off in an "enhanced start" which makes starting easier.

Public version is usually updated to the latest build within a couple of months of the paywall test versions.

In other words, download the free version and enjoy it if financially you cannot support the Dev. You're not missing out on enough to alter your game experience.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Has this game got a paywall bypass available?
For MoR enhanced character creation, practically yes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3h-grimdark.100207/post-13107696

For extra content, no.

But, you don't really need the extra content. The MoR enhanced start is extremely overpowered and makes the game very much too easy and generally unfun.

The right reason to subscribe: You want to support a developer who is extremely active and engaged with the community.

If you choose $5 tier 2, then you basically get a unique slave, an extra quest, and a fuzzy feeling.

If you pick the more expensive tiers, then you also get early access to the beta versions, some added influence in the design process and probably an even more fuzzy feeling.

In other words: There really isn't any need to buy anything and you should think of subscription as a means to contribute passively or actively depending on how involved you want to be.

Personally I have gone with tier 2. The unique slave is nice to have, but mostly as a reminder of that fuzzy feeling I mentioned before.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
The easy way to cheat / modify slaves in 0.8.3.0+
1. Press F12 in Google Chrome
2. Select Console tab
3. Paste this blob of code
Code:
cheatgirlname = "zahira"
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40');
        }
    }
}
4. Replace name on top row of the blob and press enter
5. Read instruction on-screen how to change value.
6. Press key up on keyboard a few times instead of pasting code blob when you want to select a different girl.

The code blob is a simplified version of Milambus similar code shared on Discord.

Edit: Removed cheatgirl shortcut / reference which stopped working for unknown reason.
Does not work for me 1710060612323.png

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I would still try out Sloppy Moes, if the marston fort is not occupied (and it is Moeday5), as a little check (of the html code) reveals, that this increase is not otherwise luck dependent (except for neither marsband1, marsband2 or marsband3 occupying the marston fort) and you just have to enter Sloppy Moes - time consumption 36 minutes for entering and exiting Sloppy Moes. But then there are 5 Moedays and each day is randomized, so in contrast to my initial statement, there are not 7 Moedays, but only 5 different Moedays and each day it is rolled, what Moeday it is, so Moeday5 can happen multiple times in a row or not at all for several days in a row. And the chance that a day (except for the start day, which is a Moeday 3) is Moeday5 is 1/5. So this is the easiest way to push Academics to 30 (at least if Marston Fort is not occupied).

ps. And you are welcome.

pps. You also can carouse in Dockgrave during the day. Only Furrys has limited opening hours.

ppps. Your post suggests, that there is now either a crafting option with a lower initial blacksmithing skill required than for knives (or it has the same skill level requirement but in contrast to knives is faster to craft).
This turned out to be relatively efficient and doable:
1. Morning ball cleaning, start blowjob, abort blowjob to get 1 willpoint every now and then.
2. ~07:30 Put girls as followers, do two trainings.
3. Caress and rough pet until Furry opens
4. ~18:00 Go to Furrys, drink socialize.
5. Spend night crafting bolts.

Edit: Carousing and poker folding can be saved for later.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoUseForAName3
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes