bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Dealing now with the intricacies of raising your kids (5 with only a couple of days of difference). And the info we have at had from start it´s sketchy at best.
Your actions are pretty clear: Per wiki

Nursery actions[ | ]
  • Play: Adds Happiness, Kindness and Affection (toward you) bonuses.
  • Educate: Adds Intelligence points.
  • Combat training: Adds DEX, STR and Melee points.
But what about the Nurses???. The wiki it silent. And the pop-up under the title only tell that they will teach things to the kid (unspecified and with no details ) and that better if they have Int +40. Well, it´s just a tittle and didn´t seem to be a big deal, so I proceed to assign Nannies to the nursery. 8 it´s the maximum. Everything seems fine and ok. The smartest of my girls are going to take care of my kids. What can go wrong!!!

And then I go to the nursery menu and Surprise!!!!, a note!!!

Focus Penalty : one or several of your appointed nannies are assigned to other jobs. And a Focus -80

Well, that´s a surprise. to my knowledge Nanny it´s a tittle, not a job. but seems that there are some kind of interference. The -80 seems to be a -10 per each girl who it´s in the nursery and working otherwise.

Any one have a clue of how this works?. Would be a pain on the but to make my girls leave her jobs, mostly because girls with high Int are doing important things in my household..

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Why, not, I would not mind a few more female attention whores (who oddly enough usually get targeted in advanced combats - which of course has nothing to do with Bud having the Ammopack trait and therefor carrying an expensive plasma rifle¹ ;-), but him always drawing attention to him). And you know, if you put story slaves (with roaming locations, when temporarily removed from the household) on floor crawler duty, they get pregnant with a boy, you could also dismiss them from your household the day before birth, and readd them a day later or so (in the hopes, that the baby somehow disappears and not ends up in the players household - let the ikaanian society deal with a horde of male mini buds).

Again, I would not mind a few more stealing npcs, as long as they are female, eventhough they might be needed to be taught how it is done, so that "shopping of merchs" (ie. in the WAP) cannot be later easily traced to the players home (eventhough stealing by npcs in the WAP is currently not possible in the game).

And then with a newer game version not only unwanted female offspring of Bud and Ansel might be able to be put on the auction block, but also male offspring. And if properly trained they might fetch quiet a price. After all if Bud or Ansel is the father, they ought to not count as family of the mc/pc...

¹) the pc/mc is a total cheapskate, who usually only provides normal rifles to other followers (or crossbows, if the follower still needs to learn to hit an enemy in combat), regardless of enemies (and might only take temporary switching the weapons to automatic rifles for some high end fights).
None of your perhaps logically sound points can sway me. I owe it to the last dying bastion of mankind on Raana to prevent Bud's genetic material from tainting the few remaining bloodlines of humanity and all of the potential slightly retarded cocksuckers in the world won't change that.

Reactions: tsap

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Gross. Bud can't be allowed to breed.
Misadventures of Bud Walton Volume I

Failing to climb out the wall, probably to see one of his "girlfriends" because he was bored.
masters of raana bud 0001.png

Bud missing the shot of his life on a recoilless energy weapon, endangering Aria and being the reason I died despite having HULC armor while everyone else had duraplate, because this was essentially a four man team.
masters of raana baneclaw 0005.png

DeeluxeOwnu

Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys idk if i'm stupid or if i have something missing but i can't find where to assign people to scavenger or janitor post etc. I'm on 083h tier 4.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
None of your perhaps logically sound points can sway me. I owe it to the last dying bastion of mankind on Raana to prevent Bud's genetic material from tainting the few remaining bloodlines of humanity and all of the potential slightly retarded cocksuckers in the world won't change that.
what a way to talk about one of your best friends!!! Shame on you!!!

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
Hi guys idk if i'm stupid or if i have something missing but i can't find where to assign people to scavenger or janitor post etc. I'm on 083h tier 4.
lots of menus have multiple pages now, takes a bit of getting used to. I was looking for mbj till I noticed the arrows.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i just started to enjoy the game and then i read about some unique characters that you can miss. so with the new stuff i learned by this first run i start another one. since the wiki looks a bit desolate and i feel there will be more characters i could miss than the urchin event... what should one look out for after day 100? oh and also, this game needs a detailed log for each day. i hate to look at my household on a regular basis just to figure out if the stats keep growing or if they are capped...

that would be my only critique right now, more information from actions and items and a daily log for stat increases/decreases...

more piercings and tattoos are planned for the future i guess?

Reactions: Canes

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
How to peacefully Rise from ashes on Grimdark difficulty + dying world:

1. Spend your few creator points on whatever you want
2. Hire Loren at Sloppy Moes in Marston Ave.
3. Go to Stokke hills and pick up Juno at the abonded house.
4. Go home and remove rifle from Loren
5. Assign Juno as herald.
5. Assign Loren as a follower.
6. Go to Imogens barrow and click on the moose head or whatever it is to start hunting.
7. Go home
8. Prepare meat if you have any raw meat and remaining stamina
9. Train stamina twice.
10. Sell food at market to pay for tax, maintenance and Lorens sallary.
11. Buy 30-06 ammo at weapon store when running low.
12. Build / upgrade gardens when you can afford to.
13. Tell Loren and Juno that they are beautiful if there is time left before end of the day.
14. Repeat 6 - 13 until you have a sufficient passive income via garden food surplus.
15. Do whatever you want.

Key to above is that Loren only cost $200 + $20 per day to hire, has high survival skill + jaeger trait, so you effectively just hold the rifle while she does all the work, more often than not succesfully.

Also very helpful is that food is expensive on Grimdark difficulty + dying world. The more the world turns to shit the richer you get and in this case the world is shit from day 1.

Edit: 6. Changed to Imogens barrow instead of Swamp since you only need 5 stamina and 2 hours per hunt there (as pointed out by NoUseForAName3 and Tanev3)
And this it what it looks like if you keep turtling for 6 months without any fighing, book reading, courses or quests started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And even though he is probably not fully prepared to deal with all things, he should at least be ready to take a few baby steps outside his current comfort zone of crafting at night, hunting at day and socializing at furrys tavern in the evening.

He will also be preserved at this point as an accelerated start next time I decide to start over.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone having issues Enlsaving some NPCs like Aiko? As in, the option just isn't there.
In the social pyramid, Aiko it´s a free woman. Too high to be enslaved. She have been earning his living without you, and always can tel you "fuck you" and leave. You can enslave Adrienne, Michelle, Laika or Loden, but not Loren, Aiko or Enya.

Slaves - servants - freeman/freewoman. You can enslave a servant, but not a freeman.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Earning money is easy now, gabelling~~ Save/load, in the grave tarven near harbor, and in Japanese tarven twice per day. Got 5000 a day is easy, it could solve most of my issues. Still, expecting to meet a dynamic enocomy system since if you brought too many of Therapeutics the price would raise, it should be decrease as well if you sold too many other items. Like in a nice industrial chain, sending your guys to do fishing and other guys to make fooda, Ah, yea, nice girls with eyes-grabbing cloths in the market to sell your items to cultured men for better prices. (Have u ever seen the "meet heaven" food vending in Thailand? Take a look on Youtube, The meat cough... i mean the Boss is smoking HOOOT! and her business is much better than others) Talking about the service industry, Thailand is shininge, There are bar streets, massage streets, and Japanese way of eating witch use women as food plates,LOL. Also beautiful lady bois the real world futa! All kind of people from different nations with different racial background could find their cup of tea in those street and service providers also are from different corner of the planet, French big boobs but people said those are fake frenchs, probably Russians or Ukrainians maybe. Japanese foot washing but fake Japanese too. Biggest gang in Thailand is Russian gangs recently they are not perfectly nice to Ukrianian gang. Personally i'm guessing Thailand Brazil and Mexico are the most great places to reflex the Raana world, but Thailand has better security and Mexico has even worse LOL. Of course none them sell gals, well, not before our nose

Cough cough, Don't want to over react, but this game is geting better, When u see a thing you like, you would guess if it can be pushed to a even more superior ground. Ah, feel so proud for ye wonderful team

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
In the social pyramid, Aiko it´s a free woman. Too high to be enslaved. She have been earning his living without you, and always can tel you "fuck you" and leave. You can enslave Adrienne, Michelle, Laika or Loden, but not Loren, Aiko or Enya.

Slaves - servants - freeman/freewoman. You can enslave a servant, but not a freeman.
Aww, what a shame.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i just started to enjoy the game and then i read about some unique characters that you can miss. so with the new stuff i learned by this first run i start another one. since the wiki looks a bit desolate and i feel there will be more characters i could miss than the urchin event... what should one look out for after day 100? oh and also, this game needs a detailed log for each day. i hate to look at my household on a regular basis just to figure out if the stats keep growing or if they are capped...

that would be my only critique right now, more information from actions and items and a daily log for stat increases/decreases...

more piercings and tattoos are planned for the future i guess?
Unique missable girls as far as I know:
  • Talika Pai (name is fixed, model is fixed) from the Haruto Pai bounty, one of the three scripted bounties during the start of the game
  • Ex arena champ (name is random, model is fixed), the strongest capturable female, a literal Amazon, from the bounty in Kahill Outpost (Imogen's Barrow ---> Preacher's Pond ---> Darkmere ---> anchor icon ---> sail to Kahill Outpost)
  • Valkyria (name is random, model is fixed), a strong capturable girl that shows up in Marston Avenue at day 30.
  • Akari Ito (name is fixed, model is fixed), from the final fight (bandit icon with crown) in Taking Down The Hulk quest in Kasey Park. Based on her background, you can guess how good she is in combat/as an arena gladiatrix.
  • Mae Doe (name is fixed now, model is fixed), from the Ansel Motte quest, you capture her in the fight.
  • Zenobia (last name is random, model is fixed), a decently strong combat capture from the quest The Ring, started by talking to one of the business owners in Raikan, located east of Watery Eyes, and choosing the "attack the punks" option at the end of the questline.
  • Leia Winton, from taking one of the lectures in the Academy, Wolf's I think, and pressing one of the red text during day 1/2 or 3 of his lecture which triggers the Prowlers in the Depths quest.
  • Nicole Boulay is harder to miss, especially since she is in the wiki, but she uses the same mechanics as Leia, clicking a red text in Hemme's(?) lecture, day 1/2 or 3; and, like Leia, you can miss her I think from just not clicking the red texts or was that fixed.
  • Kate Veeron (name is fixed, model is fixed) from one of the fixed bandit group in South Redhaven.
  • The stormborn (name is random, model is fixed) from taking part in auctions in Crystal Heights during heavy thunderstorms.
  • Avery Dixon's twin (I do not know if her last name is fixed because I do not have her, but her model is fixed) from Crystal Heights auction.
  • Kelly McTierney could be missed if you did not get the red river circlet artifact from searching the scrap heap in your backyard since demolishing it does not give you the artifact as far as I know (I did it in 0.8.3 initial public release). The artifact is guaranteed to drop just by searching the scrap heap. Once you get the circlet and have a mercenary or hero guarding your house, her quest can trigger but its a small chance and I still did not have the quest trigger in mine.
  • Also, there's the urchin but you already have her
Image reference for these girls, left to right, top to bottom:
masters of raana 05.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes