Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
does anybody let Amir live ? in the name of God quest
Yes, always. I don't want to kill the father of one of my slavegirls, that's a fucking awful thing to pretend to make her comfortable with. Even Ivar Forkbeard in "Marauders of Gor" let the father of one his slavegirls live when that man was a bitter enemy of his who'd done him wrong. Even if you hate Amir for whatever reason I'd think fucking his daughter and passing her around at parties while making her love and enjoy it would be punishment enough.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Yes, always. I don't want to kill the father of one of my slavegirls, that's a fucking awful thing to pretend to make her comfortable with. Even Ivar Forkbeard in "Marauders of Gor" let the father of one his slavegirls live when that man was a bitter enemy of his who'd done him wrong. Even if you hate Amir for whatever reason I'd think fucking his daughter and passing her around at parties while making her love and enjoy it would be punishment enough.
Unless he is very cuck and would actually enjoy that :)

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Anyone know how to fix a 'ghost' captured slave? Was the 6th one and should have occupied the 6th capture slot, but still shows as unoccupied. But won't let me capture an actual 6th slave b/c it says 6/6..

Fuck nevermind, forgot there was a debug menu thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: LizJ

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I will just leave these two screenshots here, without further comments, as a picture sometimes speaks more than a thousand words as some saying says:
View attachment 3433427 View attachment 3433431
WELL ... i am pretty sure that they can use something to sharpen their teeth and do the fights without weapons
although that might bring forth a zombie apocalypse i mean... making them fight without weapons?
how good are they at throwing stones and use random branches and twigs to fight off worlcats?

Oh, look closely, they do have weapons, swords to be exact. And after each soldier did get a sword, they would still have over 38900 swords left, to ie. build a fence (with a 10 cm spacing that should be enough to cover about 3890 meter of compound/fort border) to protect against worlcats or enough swords to throw at worlcats ;-) or to have still a few spare swords in case each recruit/soldier somehow misplaces a sword or two (or 35). Eventhough they might really have to build a fence with that amount of swords, as I do not know if the armory of Fort Sera is big enough to store the remaining swords there, but that is Major Valkess problem and not the mc/pcs problem.

Fort Sera did - as I did manually keep track of it - get exactly 40k swords, which would be enough swords to outfit 8 roman legions (at times during the ancient roman empire, where the mansize of a legion was not over 5k)¹.

And just dumping the male captives there and donating 40k swords (eventhough I never knew that Imperial Arms had enough swords stockpiled to cover my demands ;-) ) did boost the power value to 2760 (which incidently is higher than the power rating of the Confederacy on its formation, which would be 2500). And the without power increase from filling up the standing meter, the donation of swords did boost the power value by 2000 points.

And then to boost the power value from 1000 to 2760 alone with money donations would have cost a few hundred million RD (raanic dollar). As 0+1+...+ 1759 = 1759*(1759+1)/2 = 1759*880 = 1547920 and each 100 RD giving a standfill increase (increase of the standing meter) of 1, a better lower bound for the amount of money would be 154,792,000+175,900,000 = 330,0692,000 RD.

ps. There is a litte disparity between donating money and weapons to a faction (which are best shown through the donation of swords). The same disparity exists for "merchs" and money (for the two factions to which merchs can be donated to), but at least the availability of the merchs is lower than the availability of swords. But it is GD-Studios decision, if the disparity is a problem or not and should be addressed at one point or not. And it also might display, that some players will not flood any market in Redhaven or Hamah Bay with weapons from workshops as they might flood different factions with them instead (provided they are clever enough to manufacture weapons that can be donated to a faction), so that market saturation will not solve some problems, eventhough the limiting the stockpile at the weapon stores (like Waltons and Imperial Arms) might solve somethings to a degree or also keeping track of how many weapons of a kind a faction has and only increasing the power value, if the amount of weapons is lower then the soldier count (in case of a weapon donation), but then in the case of manpower increase (and enough weapons are available at the faction) some additional power increases happens (but that are just random ideas). I will just use the available game mechanics - eventhough some might call it abuse of game mechanics (but that is a matter of perspective) - and if the behaviour is changed, it does get changed, if not, then I will continue to use these mechanics. And I do not see any reason to mention these mechanics again.

pps. I did reduce the buying delay at Imperial Arms as I did not want to spent about 11.11 hours of my life purchasing swords.

¹) mansize did vary, during Ceasars times the size of a legion was ie. 4800 men.
i had assumed that power and your respect was just due to donating soldiers
i had 126 for donating around 100 slaves and captives so assumed the gain was from that!
thus my attempt at a lame joke!
also the legions changed greatly, the foederati and byzantine had several changes to make them more versatile!
but the roman problem was not the legions, it was the leadership!

last podcast i heard that is tangential to the story and at the same time reflects the issues with the Romans!
when they stopped being conservative, they became decadent fools!

thats the problem with inherited wealth,
the monkey´s with money take over the circus
and then wonder why the tickets are no longer being sold...

Last edited:

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Uh, that's not good. I was playing a fairly regular run, and decided to fire Ansel since I'd completed the intro quest (got the income from the shop after giving them 25 pistols). But since I have better people for basically every role I'd use him for (combat, guard, scavenger), I figure I'd fire him. I did so, moved the merc I had in slot 2 into his slot, then hit new day.

And then I saw my cash reservoir say "$NaN". What? I reload the auto-save, and now it says $[Null]. My balance sheet now says I don't have enough cash to pay taxes and wages and have a week to avoid game over, so I crack open the save file.

"cash":null

well fuck, I guess I have to keep Ansel around if he's going to cost/steal literally all my cash.

Some good news, if you have positive cash flow, the next day you basically start from 0 (+ your income for that day). But still, fuck ansel.

• Haha
Reactions: horribleaura

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Uh, that's not good. I was playing a fairly regular run, and decided to fire Ansel since I'd completed the intro quest (got the income from the shop after giving them 25 pistols). But since I have better people for basically every role I'd use him for (combat, guard, scavenger), I figure I'd fire him. I did so, moved the merc I had in slot 2 into his slot, then hit new day.

And then I saw my cash reservoir say "$NaN". What? I reload the auto-save, and now it says $[Null]. My balance sheet now says I don't have enough cash to pay taxes and wages and have a week to avoid game over, so I crack open the save file.

well fuck, I guess I have to keep Ansel around if he's going to cost/steal literally all my cash.

Some good news, if you have positive cash flow, the next day you basically start from 0 (+ your income for that day). But still, fuck ansel.
That sounds like a bug! What version are you playing? Can you post your save here?

Reactions: EroKala

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
That sounds like a bug! What version are you playing? Can you post your save here?
Through the power of "Checking my recycling bin" and "making excessive amounts of save-to-disk files", I do have it.

This is version v0.8.3h, and I only have a file with the $[null] issue. I never got the $NaN to appear after the first time I reloaded.

EDIT: Actually, I should mention, after I used saveeditoronline to restore my cash back to about where it was, it hasn't happened again in the 3 or so hours I've put into that playthrough. So no need to get this save back to me or anything.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well he does try to have MC killed so IMO he deserves it. In the end it doesn't matter whether you do or not though since if you let him live someone else kills him.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

He's still one of the better scavengers you can get even if he's not as good at it as he was in previous versions. Just send him off to the academy to bump him up to 60 int and train him up to 60 survival and he'll be one of your top scavengers, along with everyone else who has the actual scavenger trait.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Uh... it's been years and I still don't get it: What's the implemented use of acrobatics?
It just seems like a useless version of Performance/Dancing which are already redundant.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
For me: Dexterity gain.
Right but that's training and not the stat already gained. For example Laika starts with an amazing 80 acrobatics, she's an acrobatic genius just doing the Blanka ball to move around.
For now she can't use this great base stat for anything right?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Right but that's training and not the stat already gained. For example Laika starts with an amazing 80 acrobatics, she's an acrobatic genius just doing the Blanka ball to move around.
For now she can't use this great base stat for anything right?
If I understand you: Right; I have not seen a solely "acrobatics" event or job yet.

Reactions: Senormostaza

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.1 A1 has been released (Tier4+)!

The next big MoR update has now landed on our Alpha channels! This first (A1) release contains the entire revamped Party Engine, a framework that has been neglected since mid-2022 when the old wife framework was introduced.

You're now able to arrange a ton of cool events for all household occupants: RPG sessions, watching documentaries to educate NPCs, play a myriad of games, host grand feasts or single romantic dinners and throw wild parties with themes ranging from classic rock to psy trance.

Explore 50+ advanced render scenes, 75,000 words of dialogue/descriptions and a large number of Easter eggs. In addition to this, 0831 A1 contains everything on the patch notes list found on Discord.

Read more .

NSFW previews below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes