Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Well he does try to have MC killed so IMO he deserves it. In the end it doesn't matter whether you do or not though since if you let him live someone else kills him.

But it won't be me, I don't want to be the one who kills one of my girl's parents. I wouldn't want her if she could accept such a thing, I don't want heartless bitches.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
But it won't be me, I don't want to be the one who kills one of my girl's parents. I wouldn't want her if she could accept such a thing, I don't want heartless bitches.
Fair enough, and I agree it's not ideal. For an adult game I would say the ideal outcome would be if he also had a wife and you had the option to steal both his wife and his daughter away from him.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I've been playing this game for a while but this is the first time I decided to have a playthrough where I have kids. I've run into an issue. One of my girls just recently gave birth and before she got pregnant she had either a petite or normal body frame and through the pregnancy she understandably gained weight. Her body frame changed from petite/normal to curvy, how do I get it back to petite/normal?

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Well reduce her weight again, supposedly (physical) training/excercises (ie. acrobatics lessons) and a diet (reduction in food for that girl) should do the trick. Once her weight has gone down enough, her body should get back to the body frame it once was.
Thanks! I'll give this a try!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys I'm at the part of Caitlin's quest The Blind Hunt where we have returned to Ikaanos. It says it may take a couple days but so far nothing has triggered.
I do not see any new dialogue options with her either unless I'm somehow missing them.
Should I remove her from my party?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Maybe I am misreading my html here since it has been almost two hours of save scumming day 317 to see all possible end-day rolls (no Kelly in there, rip but there were 8 wroolcat events which was nice), but is Kelly's trigger SugarCube.State.active.variables.eventroll66 = 2 or is it the non-existent SugarCube.State.active.variables.event66roll = 2? Or am I supposed to do it via SugarCube.State.active.variables.event = 66?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How do you reset Dakota's birthday event? I accidentally left after giving her the gift. Now, when I go back she just thanks me for saving her and no option to invite to house.

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Free her from any tasks, make sure your relationship is great with her, and the next step should be to go to the Slaver's Guild you're part of and ask to use their lab.
Alright I did what you said but I see no options for her to use the Kyamonto slave guild lab. This is really getting frustrating to the point I may just break her and sell her ass off.
Her relationship won't go above friendly until her quest is completed.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Alright I did what you said but I see no options for her to use the Kyamonto slave guild lab. This is really getting frustrating to the point I may just break her and sell her ass off.
Her relationship won't go above friendly until her quest is completed.
Post your save on the discord for help.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do you reset Dakota's birthday event? I accidentally left after giving her the gift. Now, when I go back she just thanks me for saving her and no option to invite to house.
Save beforehand so you have a backup in case this does not work.

Control + Shift + J

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_dakota = <--- insert number lower than the current number.

Or is it quest_aim, not quest_dakota. If there is no quest_dakota, it should be quest_aim.

Reactions: JaxMan

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
You should save more often. Use autosave if you have to.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Has anyone noticed that religious devotion doesn't actually add to charm actions? For example, both the AskEngine and EncourEngine set $chance to $mastercharm, overriding any additional + to $chance found from increased devotion. The little testing that I did seemed to confirm this. Also, there is are discrepancies between what is stated and what is actually encoded for increases to charm bonuses from devotion for certain religions. This is what I found for the current public build. Anyone know if this is being addressed?

Reactions: NoUseForAName3

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Well somewhere in the code the variable _event66 is set to $eventroll66 (see line 277958 in v8.3h public version)
I noticed that as well but messing with eventroll66 did not work so I assume this:
and also, depending on some other variables, the initial $eventroll66 might get changed to some other number beforehand (during code execution). Also the variable _event66 is used to decide, which event to really use (and not the $eventroll66 variable). Also the Kelly event you want to see might be under another eventroll, but then I did not check so far.
is what is happening.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
GD-studios, is there a way to print the game date in the main window instead of just having it in the journal? Honestly, this is the only boring point. Great work and good game.

Reactions: EroKala
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes