GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
About Attention Wore trait.-

After my rant about Bud, I realized that my statements were inaccurate, at best. So i have made some digging.

Launching an "Indoors Party" didn´t seem to work, never mind if it´s for all the household or for only a few people.
Launching a Pool Party woks, never mind if it´s for followers or for everyone.
A dinner works never mind if with just followers or for all the household
A chill night didn´t work, never mind in gaming or Tv watching
Going to the DockGrave works for Bud, but not for Sophia.
Making a visit to Fort Sera´s slaves don´t work
Fixed! he should of course get his Attention Whoreness down from ensys and parties.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I know Grimdark checks the thread every once in a while and I don't believe anyone's mentioned this: Mae can actually spawn as a virgin during the processing. This seems like an oversight, she appears to be treated as the bandit group's whore to some extent and Ansel did "something" to cause all the problems.
Might be an unintended result of using the "random" npc generation instead of being treated as a fully unique NPC I suppose.
You're right, she should not spawn as a virgin. Extra checker added. ;)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
End day bug: Buying 100 units of wood for this specific instance instead results in paying $10k for a camp. Reloaded this specific autosave five times, same result every time. I did get this domestic event again but with a different political event. The 100 wood purchase went through fine.
mor bug 0001.png mor bug 0002.png

I figured Kelly out. She is in under two layers of rng. First, you have to get this specific domestic event where your guard caught someone and Kelly is one of the >5(?) possible subjects.
masters of raana kelly rng2.png
Sorry Kelly, for choosing the enslave option. My cheapskate ass was not paying you $45 per day. I will promote you to servant tomorrow.

Man, her seduction checks are really high. I did not fail any checks with a despising 70 willpower Aisha but the uninterested 70 willpower Kelly really wants me to wait out the 5 days roll penalty. Oh well. Try again in 4 days.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I need some help. When playing this, I like to mess around with character stats, attributes, skills, etc. I use saveeditonline.com to do this. With that being said, for those who more or less do the same thing using the same site, where would I go exactly to change a character's height or weight?

Also! is there anything else that can be done with your character's children besides having them either work for the household in some capacity or send them off into the dangerous world of Raana?

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
The variable/property "aw" is weight and "ah" is height, the changing in v8.3 has to be done in the same way as ie. addressing the variable/property "masterlove" (affection) of a npc/girl/slave, so however you do the changing of other skills, stats, attributes you would do it in the same way for weight and height.
Thanks!

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
GD-studios Sorry to directly ping you, but I'm unsure if this is a bug or an intended effect regarding Influence income from House rooms. The post itself has a save attached.

Version 0.8.3h
Something's not making sense with the house +Influence effects. My living room is upgraded to give +1 influence. My kitchen is upgraded to give +1 influence. But when I go to Household Info and see influence from rooms, it's only +1. My influence balance sheet also says only +1 from rooms. I've checked every room, there's no negative 1 anywhere. So unless I've got a hidden malus somewhere, something's fuck-y.

Is this a bug, or can someone spot where I'm assuming things? and sure, only 1 point of influence income isn't a lot, but it does add up over time.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Yea, Rachel herself is earning me $180 as well. I'm trying to find a role for the likes of Rosita and Adrienne' skills. At the moment, I have Rosita as a nanny and Adrienne as an Academics Professor.
So, I'm a dumb-dumb. I just realized that Adrienne and Rachel also have the Extroverted trait, which increases income from performance jobs. Which is annoying, as there's only one "performance" type job in the game, to my knowledge. Unless it helps the Prostitution Ring, and your Performer role is already filled, having multiple performers in a household seems like a waste. Oh well, back to the Workshop with them!

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Post or PM me your save and I'll take a look asap. :)
Recap: Living room, Kitchen and now Library all give +1, for a total of +3. But Manage House>Household Info only shows +1 influence from household modules, and so does the Economy & Influence>Influence button.

Version: 0.8.3h

(I also posted this save in the Discord bug reporting channel, so that's me, not a second person reporting it).

EDIT: Fixed on discord, minor errors found.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone tell me how to finish the whole Aria Bianchi questline? i've helped her liberate the rebels from the prison and learned about her whole background, so how do i proceed? or did i miss something?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Can someone tell me how to finish the whole Aria Bianchi questline? i've helped her liberate the rebels from the prison and learned about her whole background, so how do i proceed? or did i miss something?
That's it for now.

Next update, 0.8.3.2 (0831 is currently in Alpha) will see the conclusion of Aria's quest. You can then either go the slavemaster route and make Kymanto happy/powerful, or try to overthrow Ikaanos' Chancellor by attacking The Palace district and take over The Mastersphere.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What´s about Mrs Tillingast ?

Appears in the dinners as one of the big fishes in Redhaven, but I can not invite her. The only mention in the wiki it´s as a Roaming point for Llovisa, if you release her. I tried this and I can go and re contract Llovisa, but not contact with Mrs Tillingast,

It´s a WIP or I´m missing something?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
That's it for now.

Next update, 0.8.2.2 (0831 is currently in Alpha) will see the conclusion of Aria's quest. You can then either go the slavemaster route and make Kymanto happy/powerful, or try to overthrow Ikaanos' Chancellor by attacking The Palace district and take over The Mastersphere.
I suppose you mean 8.3.2 and not 8.2.2.

I hope the there will be an alternative path for the non heavily combat oriented players. One that rely in intelligence, charm, cunning and alliances and not in "we come with Plasmas and Greatswords and blast it all"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
1710542035373.png

someone knows what the triggers are for each job?
im trying to get one offspring to become a professor, but even with 70 intelligence and over 100 academy she always turns out to be a dilettante.

Reactions: Hans98

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
How do i get techpoints and production points for the workshop?
I upgraded once and have enough merchandise and three workers but there are NO thechpoints or production points.
Not even a knive can be produced.
I even tried a foreworker with an intelligence of 86.
Can anyone please explain that to me?
The WIKI says nothing.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do i get techpoints and production points for the workshop?
I upgraded once and have enough merchandise and three workers but there are NO thechpoints or production points.
Not even a knive can be produced.
I even tried a foreworker with an intelligence of 86.
Can anyone please explain that to me?
The WIKI says nothing.
Production points can be gotten by assigning slaves and letting them sit there for a day doing nothing.

Tech points has never been explained by anyone here.

Reactions: Hans98

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Production points can be gotten by assigning slaves and letting them sit there for a day doing nothing.

Tech points has never been explained by anyone here.
Assign the slave to what?
Tried with no work at all and got no points...

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Assign the slave to what?
Tried with no work at all and got no points...
On the third page of the Jobs and Titles section of the NPC menu you will find the job listed as Workshop and then in brackets the roman numerals for 1-4 indicating which slot the workshop occupies.
Ensure someone is assigned to this job else you do not get any production points at all.
Then, once you have at least one person assigned to the workshop, end the day. Then check, you should now have production points.

People working at the workshop only contribute production points at the end of the day. Not when they are first assigned.
Production points build up as a pool, and you can spend them and the appropriate resources to produce stuff from the menu, so you can let points build up and spend them in bulk later, or just spend them whenever you have enough.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes