Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I read somewhere that the Magistrate gives quests. He gave me one quest and then disappeared.
Is he a WIP or did I miss something?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If that property could be used to an advantage in some high level fights (like the legendary common bounty missions) typically avoided by most?
What's a legendary common bounty? Level 7? Do those only appear in Grimdark? Because max I have seen are 6/6 and they are great Plasma rifle farm.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What's a legendary common bounty? Level 7? Do those only appear in Grimdark? Because max I have seen are 6/6 and they are great Plasma rifle farm.
You'll start seeing tier 7 bounties when you've completed 150 bounties. They're MUCH harder than tier 6. In most cases there are 5 enemies. All of them are wearing duraplate or hulk armor. Most if not all of them are using plasma or cyber cannons. All of them have health comparable to or greater than the tier 6 boss. It's a tough fight.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I see. I am still at ~110 bounties, because before fast travel I used to miss the town hall closing hours. :HideThePain:

> Cyber cannons

Oh, so that's what the ones in the weapon files are for. I thought that was the tier 2+ weapon (before finding out it was the .45 revolver). I wish I can scavenge one from their corpses in future versions.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I suppose you mean 8.3.2 and not 8.2.2.

I hope the there will be an alternative path for the non heavily combat oriented players. One that rely in intelligence, charm, cunning and alliances and not in "we come with Plasmas and Greatswords and blast it all"
Yes! All these numbers to keep track of! ;)

There will be a Stealthy/Techie route too, regarding the acquisition of the space shuttle and some other undisclosed events.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oh man, I hope some of those Spheremasters can be captured. I will open slots for them.

If a random Emilia Clarke can be science professor ready from the moment I get her (with slight boost from techie trait), no reason one of those Mastersphere folks can't be.
masters of raana female with high stats 0014.png
Edit: Imagine we uncover a cryogenic-frozen Molly Paine that those posh perverts manage to capture, heal, pump full of revital, and cryo-frozen for special occasions. She has 300 on every sexual skills and has a bonus in teaching those to our girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroKala

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Oh man, I hope some of those Spheremasters can be captured. I will open slots for them.

If a random Emilia Clarke can be science professor ready from the moment I get her (with slight boost from techie trait), no reason one of those Mastersphere folks can't be.
View attachment 3448238
Edit: Imagine we uncover a cryogenic-frozen Molly Paine that those posh perverts manage to capture, heal, pump full of revital, and cryo-frozen for special occasions. She has 300 on every sexual skills and has a bonus in teaching those to our girls.
Molly Paine is still alive, she leads naked girls down the street sometimes in 'The March of a Hundred Virgins' which raises Corruption (end day event). She's aged somewhat, but still looks alright.

Bodo Boderius

May 3, 2017
Production points can be gotten by assigning slaves and letting them sit there for a day doing nothing.

Tech points has never been explained by anyone here.
As far as I can tell, tech points "work" the same way as production points, meaning you have to let your workshop sit over the first night. They only beomce active once you got all updates for tools, thus also the 75K and the 200K upgrade.

Last edited:

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
What dose strategy cylinder do it cost 3 milion and 60000 influence so what dose it do for so much money and influence????

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 3446750

someone knows what the triggers are for each job?
im trying to get one offspring to become a professor, but even with 70 intelligence and over 100 academy she always turns out to be a dilettante.
I'm not clear on how the kids work either. I've had some games now where I've intentionally knocked up a bunch of my girls so I could see how the kids turn out. Some of them are geniuses with amazing stats. Some of them are useless. I didn't notice any difference if I actually spent time as MC with them while they were still in the nursery. Does that do anything significant? What about nannies? I frequently have like 50 nannies just to get the perfectionist trait on everyone but I don't really know how much effect it has having nannies.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm not clear on how the kids work either. I've had some games now where I've intentionally knocked up a bunch of my girls so I could see how the kids turn out. Some of them are geniuses with amazing stats. Some of them are useless. I didn't notice any difference if I actually spent time as MC with them while they were still in the nursery. Does that do anything significant? What about nannies? I frequently have like 50 nannies just to get the perfectionist trait on everyone but I don't really know how much effect it has having nannies.
seems like once the discipline is 30 they at least dont cause troubles anymore if you send em off.
be like me in that case: save scum til the world has 90 corruption. then you can sell dem kids for huge profit without a penalty in influence :BootyTime:
til someone drops a working incest patch, there is no other reason to have kids (olther than maybe having em as workers in your workshop), cause you cannot use 'em for household related works, cant traint them to help you with other slaves, cant have fun with 'em, they cost food while bring only some money in return if you let em work in e.g. the academy, training these skills is is time intensive and so far i still havent figured out how to get a kid to become a frigging professor when i send em off. so i don't even know if those perma bonuses are even worth a dime.

i tihnk you only need one nanny. but she should be good with its profession, so high intelligence is a good things there. the perfectionist trait is i think randomized. save scum til you get the kid with the trait. no clue if you get bonus points or a malus if you have several nannies with different strengths and weaknesses. what helps with the kids intelligence i thiiiink is also how intelligent their mother is.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yes! All these numbers to keep track of! ;)

There will be a Stealthy/Techie route too, regarding the acquisition of the space shuttle and some other undisclosed events.
Okk! then there are hopes for my Professor Niels Börh....

But, thinking it right, being an 130 faith Aesir, in the only option is violence may be I can have a try...

Reactions: tsap

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
til someone drops a working incest patch, there is no other reason to have kids
Of course there are a reason to have kids!!! Its the proper thing to do if you are a proper Raanik Gentleman!!. And you need to think about the future of your House!!. And may be in a future you can marry them properly and stablish political aliances...

Reactions: GD-studios

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Of course there are a reason to have kids!!! Its the proper thing to do if you are a proper Raanik Gentleman!!. And you need to think about the future of your House!!. And may be in a future you can marry them properly and stablish political aliances...
me and a proper raanik gentleman

oh-yes-what.gif

oh nono, i aint paying all those rebels to cause mayhem in the country so that food prices spike. and its absolutely by pure luck that i have like 4 gardens producing lots of food.

Last edited:
Reactions: weezal

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
On the third page of the Jobs and Titles section of the NPC menu you will find the job listed as Workshop and then in brackets the roman numerals for 1-4 indicating which slot the workshop occupies.
Ensure someone is assigned to this job else you do not get any production points at all.
Then, once you have at least one person assigned to the workshop, end the day. Then check, you should now have production points.

People working at the workshop only contribute production points at the end of the day. Not when they are first assigned.
Production points build up as a pool, and you can spend them and the appropriate resources to produce stuff from the menu, so you can let points build up and spend them in bulk later, or just spend them whenever you have enough.
Many thanks! Now it works super!

Reactions: Seamonkey
Sep 24, 2023
Pantry girl with domestic above 80 does not appear to do anything.
It says it should reduce ration use by 1 for each slave to a minimum of 1.
However, giving the title and sleeping does not change the daily report.
It doesnt *seem* to reduce the ration use by either slaves, master, or mercs

This bug is still active in 0.8.3h.

When I look through the source I only find "domestic gte 80" for the calculation of a slaves value and some random event...

Awesome game ofc - non the less

joolfoold

Apr 24, 2022
View attachment 3144851

Overview:
Masters of Raana is an open-world RPG set in an abandoned colony, Ikaanos, that desperately tries to survive on a dangerous alien planet that was separated from Earth several centuries ago. In this god-forsaken world we find feudal-like kingdoms fighting amongst themselves for power and influence, when they're not busy dealing with the monstrous megafauna that threatens the last bastion of human civilization.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: GrimDark - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.3h - Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android troubleshooting:

who is the fourth girl in the cover?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The auction house. Buying and selling Slaves
I have made some experiments about this part of the game and this are my conclusions. Mind you, I have not give a look to the code, just played and taken some notes in a notebook.

There are two market slaves in the game. One in Watery Eyes and another in Chrystal Heights. You can put your fancy suit on, assign Armand as a follower (just in case, in previous versions he get you a discount, not sure if in this one it still work) and enter in an auction and buy slaves. The auctions are done during daylight, and you can assist to a max of 3 auctions per day.

There are a value number on the right top corner of the slave. Don´t let you fool with the drawing of the slave and pay attention to this number!!. In some cases the auctions get hot and if you want to get the slave you must pay a lot of money. As a rule of thumb, you should not pay more that 700$ per point of value.

Ok, you get your new slave in your household. You have buy her with the purpose of selling her (from the screen of actions).
WAIT AT LEAST FOUR DAYS!. If you try to sell your slave too fast, the potential buyers will thing that there are something wrong with her, and you will get paid less.

Well, you need to improve your slave in order to pay service to the first trade rule, buy cheap, sell expensive. You can improve her corruption. You can improve her skills. Or you can decrease her willpower. This last one it´s, by far, the more cost/effective one.

There are a lot of things that you can do to decrease the willpower of a slave. the more cost effective it´s talking to them.

You can ask, dominantly, about her sexual preferences, three times.
You can explain, gently, her sexual duties. Don´t do it dominantly. The loss of willpower will not be higher and you are going to create anger that can make impossible to influence the slave tomorrow, breaking your chain of production.
If your Charm and Manipulation are high enough, that´s 6 points of willpower per slave per day. 4 slaves are a 6 hours work.

You can use also some passive effects.

You can put them in harnesses and collars, and make them wear small to medium butt plugs, and this help somehow.
In the last stages (will 9 or less), you can put one of them to work at Devious tools
You can assign one of them to blow you in the morning, and then humiliate her.
And if you have one slave mistress that decreases willpower that that´s an extra.
And you can make lectures in the shrine. Either to 4 slaves in training or to all your household. Mind you the even to just 4 slaves (just followers) it still affects the emancipation value of you house. If you are running the House of Mindless Zombies, that can be super effective.

All in all you need to put your slaves in NEGATIVE willpower. You get an big increase in price for willpower 0. And you get other big one for negative willpower. Yes, there are difference between will -1 and will -4, but its an increase, not a jump.

Usually the slaves you buy have willpower in the 25-40 rank. That means that you can break her in 4-7 days. Once you have achieved this and the slave have been in your household for 4+ days it´s time to sell her. Go to the action screen and check both slave markets. They will tell you an estimate price. Then, cross your fingers, hold your breath and send your slave to the market with the higher estimate price. On average you will receive between *1.5 and *2 of her buying price.

It´s a very cost/effective use of the time of your MC once you have cleaned the map, finished your academic courses and raised a good manipulation and charm skill. If you can process 3 slaves per day you can get more money with this strategy that going chasing Lvl 4-5-6 bounties. Sadly, it´s not for me, because its a lot of clicks and a lot of micromanagement, and I don´t want to run the shrine trick ( My house it´s high in willpower and emancipation. and in corruption also) but may be fine for you...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes