bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
me and a proper raanik gentleman

View attachment 3449198

oh nono, i aint paying all those rebels to cause mayhem in the country so that food prices spike. and its absolutely by chance that i have like 4 gardens producing lots of food.
That´s a perfectly acceptable behavior on a proper Raanick Gentlemen. Sometimes, proper Raanick Gentlemen can be a complete SOB. He can, and must, take care of his household and his people and don´t give a fig for all the rest of the world.

More or less the same conduct of a Proper Gentlemen in our world, I must say. He can be a Proper Gentlemen and earn a fortune with the famine in Ireland and have 8 years old kits working 12 hours in his factories.

Nihill novo sub sole

• Haha
Reactions: Daxter250

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
You can ask, dominantly, about her sexual preferences, three times.​
You can explain, gently, her sexual duties. Don´t do it dominantly. The loss of willpower will not be higher and you are going to create anger that can make impossible to influence the slave tomorrow, breaking your chain of production.
If your Charm and Manipulation are high enough, that´s 6 points of willpower per slave per day. 4 slaves are a 6 hours work.
Great post, but there is a reason to explain sexual duties in a dominant fashion, especially once you get decent Bondage and Flagellation skills and/or 'Touch of Adonis'. If she balks it will generate at least two Defiance and you can take her down to the dungeon for an attitude adjustment. A good whipping will rid you of that Anger, Defiance and make her love (submit) to you which will make the rest of training go easier.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
So far I have never seen a difference in selling price and initial price for a girl sold at the auction directly after capture (or after aquireing) in contrast to been sold later, as long as the skills and stats did stay the same, but then that experience is from 8.23 - I have yet to auction off a girl in v8.3.
I can confirm out of any shadow of doubt that the same girl can have a variation on estimate sale price between Crystal and Watery up to 20%. Curiously, and again the conventional wisdom, the two times I have spotted 20% differences have been in favor of Watery Eyes. Also, in both cases the girl was in her early 30s or late 20. That may be a coincidence (or not, I don´t know)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Great post, but there is a reason to explain sexual duties in a dominant fashion, especially once you get decent Bondage and Flagellation skills and/or 'Touch of Adonis'. If she balks it will generate at least two Defiance and you can take her down to the dungeon for an attitude adjustment. A good whipping will rid you of that Anger, Defiance and make her love (submit) to you which will make the rest of training go easier.
You know that I usually play "Prince Charming stile" so I´m not really well versed in the dark paths...

But if you are going to play "Serious Slaver" and not as an amateur, I will stand by my point of explain things gently. Sure, you bring to the dungeon, cane her and remove the anger and get some affection that will do the rest of the training easier. And what happen with the two girls that you must have attended in the time you have used in your little dungeon session? And don´t forget that you get a +4 affection if you explain gently. Talk softly, explain gently, finish your speach, raise your head and shout Next!

If you wanna be a Serious Slaver, you are buying 3 girls per day, and processing at the same time 12 girls minimum, may be 15, because some of them will take more time to break, you can not afford expending two hours wiping one of them.

Your point it´s the point of view of an artist, and I´m talking here about the point of view of an industrialist.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The difference between Crystal and Watery might actually be higher. What I meant was, that at least for the girls, that I did not buy at an auction (and so far I rarely did), I did not see any difference - except for influences that could be explained by differences in stats/skills/traits (especially willpower and corruption) - between directly selling the girl at an auction (after adding her to the household) and selling her only after waiting four days or more. Meaning the actual waiting period might only apply to slaves bought at an auction and not for ie. slaves captured in combat.

And slaves with a too high willpower were usually in my opinion not worth to grind down to 30 or (preferable) -15 to get a huge increase in selling price, as space was an issue in v8.23. But then maybe I did miss something and did miss out on some profit ;-), eventhough only high willpower random girls did get immediatly sold (and then only, if there was no space left and some other girls were still captured and waited to be inspected).

What did have also an effect on the estimated selling price, were the traits a girl might have had¹. Ie. the same av-Nr with the same stats and skills (sexual skills included) could have a higher or lower price with different traits, the submissive trait had a negative influence in v8.23 on the estimated selling price (and thus could have a negative influence on the actual initial price and max possible selling price).

ps. Crystal Height is very biased towards beauty (and charisma), especially with both and then preferable with -15 willpower and high corruption (eventhough 80 corruption are enough and there was no further price increase afterwards). And some skills/stats that are valued in Watery Eyes are not worth as much, unless the slave is beautiful (and charismatic).

¹) There is a point one can save, when the actual stats/skill are already determined, but the traits (and weight) are not.
juno and Rebecca are advocates and will naturally lower the girls willpower, no need to grind, just have patient!
ofc that means you must work on them!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Molly Paine is still alive, she leads naked girls down the street sometimes in 'The March of a Hundred Virgins' which raises Corruption (end day event). She's aged somewhat, but still looks alright.
Ah. Shows how much I read the end-day corruption event. Weird that she is not using revital though.
who is the fourth girl in the cover?
On the banner? That's a random girl, not a unique one.
Your point it´s the point of view of an artist, and I´m talking here about the point of view of an industrialist.
From the point of view of an industrialist, flesh is weak, carbon fiber composites strong. *sells 200 M4s*

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I'm not clear on how the kids work either. I've had some games now where I've intentionally knocked up a bunch of my girls so I could see how the kids turn out. Some of them are geniuses with amazing stats. Some of them are useless. I didn't notice any difference if I actually spent time as MC with them while they were still in the nursery. Does that do anything significant? What about nannies? I frequently have like 50 nannies just to get the perfectionist trait on everyone but I don't really know how much effect it has having nannies.
They tend to inherit their mother's genetics, up to a cap. My kids experiment with Aria and the ex-arena champ routinely reaches the 50 strength cap. Dex cap seems to be 90 though. I thought it was 80 since my kids with Aria started with 80 but, after processing, one of them hit 90. Intelligence probably caps at 90 too, because my kids with both Laika (92 int from 8.2.3 training) and the stormchild (110+) capped at 90. Beauty from surgery can also be inherited. I have seen one of my kids, with Leia Winton, have some stat changes for the better because my kid with her never reached any stat caps due to her low physical stats and intelligence. Most noticeably a +10 jump in intelligence, probably from the nannies though I cannot conclusively prove it.

As for the traits, my results were a crapshoot. My two kids with the ex arena champ got brawler but the other traits all my kids have seem to be random. Although it is important to note that I had a lot of nannies just so the focus does not drop below 0. So there were multiple traits at play there.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
now after I did upgrade to v8.3 - as Nicole needs to be an anarchist ("Anarchy in Ikaanos") to slowly but surely help to keep Ikaanos control down (via the News Office)
I'm not so sure that you really need her to be an anarchist.
Last playthrough, I used the forced option to make her write like that anyways, and later I noticed that it was no longer showing up as forced, which I interpreted as she having submitted to my will on the topic.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Guys, anyone know how to restore/respawn Mr. Robert's ex-guard? I spawned him back in 0.8.2.3c by having dinner with Lovisa in the events section. I left him in untouched in the overworld because I intended to capture him but my capture slots were full with girls and Damien Watts. The guard had good stats. I have been ignoring him for 50+ days. Now he just goes out and disappears on me. Rude ass mfkr, catcalls Lovisa and ghosts me.

Will he respawn if I talk to Lovisa again while having one-on-one dinner when the Events page is restored next patch?

222222.png
I'm not so sure that you really need her to be an anarchist.
Last playthrough, I used the forced option to make her write like that anyways, and later I noticed that it was no longer showing up as forced, which I interpreted as she having submitted to my will on the topic.
She was not losing happiness and affection per day?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
You know that I usually play "Prince Charming stile" so I´m not really well versed in the dark paths...

But if you are going to play "Serious Slaver" and not as an amateur, I will stand by my point of explain things gently. Sure, you bring to the dungeon, cane her and remove the anger and get some affection that will do the rest of the training easier. And what happen with the two girls that you must have attended in the time you have used in your little dungeon session? And don´t foprget theat you get a +4 affection if you explain gently. Talk softly, explain gently, finish your spach, raise your head and shout Next!

If you wanna be a Serious Slaver, you are buying 3 girls per day, and processing at the same time 12 girls minimum, may be 15, because some of them will take more time to break, you can not afford expending two hours wiping one of them.

Not bad points at all, and I've done it that way more than the other, but there is the enjoyment of watching her squeal and squirm when the whip cracks, that counts for something too.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
She was not losing happiness and affection per day?
I'm afraid that I don't remember the exact details. Most likely she did and most likely that was compensated with compliment before morning blowjob + intelligence compliments to raise her willpower, as I wanted to stop forcing her and make her do it on her own. But berfore I reached the target stats I noticed that it was missing the [forced] tag and seemed like she was already doing it without being forced.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Nevermind on the Mr. Robert's guard problem. I got him to respawn by loading my current savefile into 0.8.3c. I think I may have borked my 0.8.3h start_game.html by tampering with the flexible and very flexible vaginal and anal status lines and altering exp lte/gte for the others. Good thing I made a clean copy.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do I raise the intelligence of servants by training?
Academy
*important note* I recently wanted to raise Ansel's intelligence so I sent him to the academy.
If you save last thing before bedtime, you can save scum. When you wake, check the result.
If no intelligence increase, load save. It normally only takes 4 or 5 reloads to get an intelligence point.
30 points of intelligence in 30 days

Sep 24, 2023
As far as I know, you can only increase it by enrolling your slave at the Academy, (Student or Teacher)
I got an increase of Intelligence a few times (Very few) just out of the blue for seemingly no reason
If you search this thread, then there are ppl saying, that for your servants / issids you can raise it by training, but I tried and I didnt see that.

Sep 24, 2023
Academy
*important note* I recently wanted to raise Ansel's intelligence so I sent him to the academy.
If you save last thing before bedtime, you can save scum. When you wake, check the result.
If no intelligence increase, load save. It normally only takes 4 or 5 reloads to get an intelligence point.
30 points of intelligence in 30 days
That is a lot of work. I save scum already for Traits on Slavegirls and Training rolls and Bar stat ups :D

But that is too much ;-)

Also - does anyone know if you can put male prisoners into the cell?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes