Dec 31, 2018
If you're wondering how to port your JoiPlay saves to PC, I've figured a way to do it in Firefox, may or may not work in other browsers.
  1. You need to open the game, right-click, select Inspect, go to Storage, then Local Storage, select start_game.html, now click on the plus icon to the right that says Add item.
  2. You'll see a line popping up in Key and Value columns, double-click on the newly-added numbers-n-letters gibberish and type in slavemasters-of-haalu.saves, then double-click value to the right.
  3. Then you'll need to open your JoiPlay save file, it's stored in saves folder within the game folder, open slavemasters-of-haalu.saves using any text editor of your liking, copy all (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C), then paste it in the aforementioned value field.
It's done, load your save and enjoy the game.
P.S. I guess you can do the exact opposite to port your saves from PC to JoiPlay.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Yes, but it probably makes more sense for Grimdark to fix the bug.
At the risk of being disavowed by Grimdark, I believe there is no mistake. It was a user who discovered that the day could be "stretched", I understand that it is not the developer's idea.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
are the stables in the yard an alternative to the "send to riding school" or is it, compared to the gazebo and pool, not developed and still wip?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Sending someone to the academy as a student displays "Daily Chance Gain". Sending someone as professor instead displays "Daily Gains" along with smaller n%. Am I right to assume that while the student stats are a chance increase, the professor is fixed?

Bodo Boderius

May 3, 2017
After starting a new game on Grimdark + Dying work, with focus on hunting to afford a workshop and then hire a bunch of morons with a 60 INT techie Mae as foreman, I came up with quite different numbers:

I can't sell rifles at Hamah bay because of anarchy and getting ambushed + killed more often that not when trying to pass Kasey's park. So, knives it is.

Basic workshop, with 4 moron workers (33 avg. discipline) and a 60 INT foreman, only produce 270 production points per day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10 knives sell at $800 in the marketplace and cost 100 production points.

Each batch has a total material cost of $510:
20 steel x $23 = $460
10 wood x $5 = $50

So, each batch results in $290 net profit.

270 production points / 100 = 2.7 batches per day = $783 daily net income.

Then there is the additional daily cost of $20 x 15 food rations = -$300
And salary cost for the moron workers: -$64

Resulting in daily profit after all expenses: $783 - $364 = $419

If I compare that with a large garden:

Base garden: $1500 (2R)
Upgrade tools: $300 (4R) + $600 (2R)
Upgrade garden: $700 (2R) + $1500 (4R)
Total garden cost: $4600 (14R)
Income: 14 rations x $20 = $280 daily income

Additional daily profit from a $35000 workshop with 1 slave + 4 morons: $419 - $280 = $139

So, yes, when you can afford a heavily upgraded workshop, with lots of skilled slave workers and have easy access to Hamah bay, then workshops are extremely profitable. Before then, not so much.
By the time you got the 35K (day 6-7 mentioned here sounds possible if you really focus, not renovating your house and hunting down some bad guys), you should also have captured enough (or almost enough) female slaves to fill your 11 slots. Build the workshops a soon as possible, and from then on, it becomes sustainable almost instantaneously. Even with 10 undisciplined workers (getting this to max is top priority, before any upgrades), you can quickly pay for the two 10K upgrades by producing knives, selling them at the nearby market and buying raw material at Aimee's. I only then do the first very basic upgrades on the house, and once you can afford the 25K upgrade (which is the last one you need for a very long time) you will gain about 2000 production points per night. I find knives the most effective option (some clicking every morning, but OK), far better than automatic rifles - for those, you lose a lot of time travelling and still make far less than with the knives. My strategy is to build a second workshop next, and populate it to the max, same upgrades (2x 10K, 1x 25K), and keep churning out knives, nothing else. Of course, you can switch for one shift to swords, cross-bows, pistols and automatic rifles to meet the needs of Belials and Fort Sera, but for making money, knives it is. Find and replace your foremen with the highest intelligence guys/girls you have available, and assign your workers to a high discipline slave mistress (you can have up to 3, each one can train up 4 slaves, and this will quickly make a difference).
I completely gave up on autorifles - the knife approach keeps you enough time to build your character or train, as you only lose some 2 hours every morning. Avoid Hamah Bay by avoiding auto rifles, knives are faster and earn you more profit...
Only if you intend to produce plasma rifles etc, upgrade one of the two workshops (which costs you a whopping 75 K + 200 K) - but in terms of profits, this pays no reward. You only avoid the reputation penalty for buying plasma rifles (but you should be able to capture enough in the battle field at any rate).

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
If I were Grimdark I would only fix it, if I would also make sure (at the same time), that the pc/mc would sleep at least 6-8 hours (to regenerate more or less most stamina) and if that would mean, that the mc/pc is only getting up at noon or early afternoon.
The stamina regen should be tied, one way or another, to the number of hours you sleep. the way it´s actually done in the game feels deeply wrong to me.

Either the game should forces your char to go to sleep once you have finish an activity and its´s between 00 and 07 (Ie, you start training ang 11.30 and when you finish at 0130 or 0230 you can not star another activity) or you can go to sleep whatever you want, but then sleep for at least 6 h.

Reactions: EroKala

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
End day reports should be accessible always. I don't know why I have to sleep before midnight to see them. Anybody actually sleep at 11 pm in this game?

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
My daily schedule currently:

7:00 am - wakeup, one blowjob
7:18 am - go outside, fast travel to Whitehaven
7:24 am - arrive at Whitehaven, Academy still closed, one session in Historical Society
9:24 am - enter Academy, tutor Science
3:30 pm - leave Academy, one session in Historical Society
5:30 pm - Town Hall, bounty
6pm-12am - bounty, clean up Stokke and Marston forts once the raiders have stayed long enough there, capture the respawning raider chief in Stokke at 7pm+, sometimes I kill the highwaymen in Darkmere, encourage girls, raise some sexual skills, request sex (dominant) for manipulate and fear farm (I hope 2 Fear is enough for the 10% chance to raise discipline or I am just wasting my time with Fear otherwise, the stat is useless to me outside of that).
12:06 am - factory then pool party
2:06 am - two sessions in the dojo at 2 hours each
6:06 am - sleep

Every 7 days, I go to Hamah Bay, sell my wares, kill the two charucks, go home, kill the highwaymen.

I never really sleep before midnight ever since my stamina got high enough to handle it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NoUseForAName3

caju

Oct 5, 2017
End game reports should be accessible always. I don't know why I have to sleep before midnight to see them. Anybody actually sleep at 11 pm in this game?
All the calculations are done at midnight. You going to sleep at 6 am doesnt change that

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
All the calculations are done at midnight. You going to sleep at 6 am doesnt change that
You don't get my point. Game should have a separate tab for daily reports. I wanna see which slaves out of 60 increased their corruption and discipline for example. Why do I need to check every single one of them manually because I slept at 1 am instead of 11 pm.

Kurvita

Nov 2, 2019
I notice that having the Stealth Armor slowly decreases my companion's HP, is this a bug, it's supposed to do that or it could be another thing? I emphasize again that it only happens to those who use stealth armour.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The stamina regen should be tied, one way or another, to the number of hours you sleep. the way it´s actually done in the game feels deeply wrong to me.

Either the game should forces your char to go to sleep once you have finish an activity and its´s between 00 and 07 (Ie, you start training ang 11.30 and when you finish at 0130 or 0230 you can not star another activity) or you can go to sleep whatever you want, but then sleep for at least 6 h.
This is obviously correct.
If Grimdark doesn't want anyone doing anything between midnight and morning, he could easily implement the same mechanic as 0 stamina between 00:00-07:00. You can't do shit, you need to sleep. Problem solved.

If wanting to be less restrictive and more realistic, but still motivate player to sleep, then a stamina penalty for missed sleep would be the way to do it. Then he could also remove the silly restriction that you are not allowed to wake up your slaves.

Reactions: Lurker452

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
In line 130220 (v8.3h) there is the variable $nipplewar, maybe the variablename should be changed to $nipplewear.

Maybe also a little look might be in order, if it is really intended, that npcs with 29 < willpower < 40 should have a lower selling price than slaves with a willpower of more than 40 (see lines above 130015-130031).

About $daycount and addmins/addhours:
a) Line 129209: there is $daycount+=3, but addmins 30, that does not match, either addmins 18 or $daycount+=5.
b) line 298258-298259 (Piker's Pond): there is addmins 15, but daycount+=3, that also does not match, either addmins 18 or daycount+=2.5 (as $daycount should also be able to handle floating point numbers and for comparing if $daycount is gte or lte a integral number it does not matter, if $daycount is a floating point number or also an integral number).

And I did not find any more mismatches, concerning $daycount and addmins/addhours in v8.3h.
All fixed. Daycount bugs are high priority. ;) Thanks for reporting.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes