bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Some note from Grimdark in Discord about flooding the markets, implemented in V0.83a7

Weapon prices are now governed by market supply/demand.

When the market cap reaches 15,000+ for one weapon, that weapon will generate less cash when sold, forcing an entrepreneur to focus on something else that is in more demand. There's also a second threshold at 25,000 and a third at 50,000. Having 50,000+ rifles on the market will drop sell prices with more than 50%.

If something is *in demand*, with a supply below 5,000, sell prices increase from the default price (market supply: 5,001-14,999).

Not all weapons have been implemented for today's release - we'll start with crossbows, pistols and Remington rifles.

A weapon type's market supply decreases with 10-100 units/day.

Low Control further accelerates the market supply drop (up to x3 than default).

Very High Prosperity might also add (up to 50) units to the market supply.
It´s a nice steep in the right direction, and have been implemented for some other weapons, auto rifles and shotguns (and knives, I think, because I see them at 96, and if IRR its regular price were 80, but I don´t see the supply number or the pop un telling that the market it´s undersupplied).

Nice. Ant this moment it´s more profitable build shotguns that rifles, and knives at home´s door are more profitable that sell rifles overseas. You need to keep an eye on it

But I don´t see it working properly. It have a problem, It try to get a "one size fits all"

5000 to 10.000 cheap weapons, like knives, spears, even swords. Sure, make sense.May be even a bit low
5000-to 15.000 rifles or shotguns? Mmmm, may be, sees a bit high but who knows..
5.000 to 15.000 auto rifles? No. Clearly to high. The full Skyguard it´s 11.000 strong..
5.000 to 15.000 plasma rifles? What kind of dope are you smoking, bro?

I have the feeling that the saturation of the market and the daily drop down of the product should be related, in some way with the production point cost of the weapon. Knives cost 10pp a piece, Rifles 90pp a piece, the normal supply of knives and daily drop of knives should be 9 times higher of the normal supply and daily drop of Rifles. Or something in this ballpark.

The important thing, IMO, it´s to have the mechanic. Adjusting the numbers, either one number for each weapon or grouping the weapons in broad categories (cheap, mid, expensive, really expensive) should be an easy task to fine tuning it.

And now an unrelated subject. It´s about the cost (in materials and production points) of the various items. Sure, there are items more profitable that others, but nothing too blatant. Except for the crossbow. The regular selling price of a crossbow it´s 80$. You need 4 steel, 2 wood and 2 fasteners, and that´s a regular price in the normal market amount for 84$, or 74 at Aimee´s. And costs 500 production points.

Just for comparison, a pipe gun (not the most profitable thing) cost 300 pp, the cost of raw material, at regular prices it´s 120 and the selling price it´s 200. May I suggest changing the crossbow to 2 steel, 4 wood and 2 fasteners (regular price 48) and 150pp? This will be still worse that the pipe gun, but no something that nobody ever will produce

Last edited:

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
My daily schedule currently:

7:00 am - wakeup, one blowjob
7:18 am - go outside, fast travel to Whitehaven
7:24 am - arrive at Whitehaven, Academy still closed, one session in Historical Society
9:24 am - enter Academy, tutor Science
3:30 pm - leave Academy, one session in Historical Society
5:30 pm - Town Hall, bounty
6pm-12am - bounty, clean up Stokke and Marston forts once the raiders have stayed long enough there, capture the respawning raider chief in Stokke at 7pm+, sometimes I kill the highwaymen in Darkmere, encourage girls, raise some sexual skills, request sex (dominant) for manipulate and fear farm (I hope 2 Fear is enough for the 10% chance to raise discipline or I am just wasting my time with Fear otherwise, the stat is useless to me outside of that).
12:06 am - factory then pool party
2:06 am - two sessions in the dojo at 2 hours each
6:06 am - sleep

Every 7 days, I go to Hamah Bay, sell my wares, kill the two charucks, go home, kill the highwaymen.

I never really sleep before midnight ever since my stamina got high enough to handle it.
did u pick the cult of the elder religion, also have you done the urchin quest

vphoenix

Dec 28, 2020
Guys where is the Skulduggerist title, I've seen it in wiki, but I can't find it.
I have finished her quest unlocked in background.
by inpect the code, I think the condition is affection > 50 and talk to her about "HOPES AND DREAMS? ".

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yes and now the real discussion about buying and selling girls (later npcs) at the auction houses can start.
I never have said "no" to an invitation to have a drink, a diner, or a discussion about the mechanics of economics in a game I enjoy!!!(y)(y)

We must first define what point of view you are going to use. One thing it´s the point of view of the artist that try to make a perfect piece of slave and sell her with the same broken hearth that an artist have when he sell the sculpture ha have been working the best part of a year and another it´s the point of view of the industrial that buy 2 slaves every single day and sell 2 slaves every day. The dilettante or the professional.

I´m going to stand from a point of view of the professional. Seems a lot more interesting to me. After all, if you are an artist, dirty money is not your drive, your drive it´s pride in crating a masterpiece.

As a professional, you are severely limited. You are limited in days (you must sell slaves fast, because you buy slaves every day and if you don´t sell fast your home will be overboard and you can not dedicate lot of time or fatigue to improve an slave (because you are processing 8-12 slaves to sell at any given point). You need to be fast, efficient and impersonal.

a) Why it is currently preferable, to buy at Watery Eyes, ignore the "value" of the girl/slave, but only look for the modifiers to charisma, beauty and willpower. (Buy girls at Watery and sell them later at Crystal Heights).
I will buy at Crystal Heights mostly, and sell whatever the price seems higher. There are modifiers that count in one market and not in the other. In most cases the modifiers are making buying in Crystal hill more expensive, but they affect to extremely high values, in the 80+ range (for Beauty "just" 70+). You can make a 50 f5 run and find none (or just one) of this super high factors.

But there are a few modifiers that make more expensive buying at Watery Eyes.

ST 40 to 49 (+10 to +19) it´s an extra +200 in Watery Eyes
ST 50 to 59 (+20 to +29) it´s an extra +400 in Watery Eyes
ST 60+ (+30+) It´s an extra +800 in Watery Eyes

And in a Crystal Hill 50 f5 run I get something in this values in 18 cases so roughly 1 in 3 cases.

And there are Age. Age above 30 it´s a -1000 in Crystal hall, and of no value in Watery eyes. And again, I get in a 50-f5 run 18 30+ slaves.

Just for this one alone, I will buy in Crystal hall. In fact, I believe it´s a viable strategy just go to the auctions, buy all the 30+ years old slaves (and the oddball with +30 or close enough ST) and sell it at Watery Eyes. Just playing with the +800//+1000 modifier.

b) Why actively modiffing stats/skill of girls (slaves), except for Willpower (grinding down), Corruption (increasing) and Beauty (surgery), is currently not that profitable.
I believe that´s a matter of world design and world lore.

A Highly skilled (70+), highly inteligent (60+) Doctor have a value of 2.200$. If Scientific or academic, 2000$. A 60+ Beauty, Highly corrupted (70) slave it´s worth 5100. It is what it is and you, as an slaver, don´t argue with the Market. Sure the result it´s that nobody train slaves to be doctors or academics. And oddly, that passes a reality check with flying colors. A Doctor or an Academic slave it´s an oddball. We are talking of a Doctor or an Academic that falls into slavery, not about an slave trained to be a doctor. that can happen, yes, but it would be an slave from a great house that it´s trained for internal use and prestige reasons, but not about a trade practice.

And be aware of surgery increased beauty. It´s only profitable if the slave crosses the 80 threshold

c) Whether it's better to keep a virgin slave an uncorrupted virgin or selling her later as a highly corrupted and totally devoted girl (-15 willpower and 80+ corruption) or in which cases one is preferable over the other.
Always keep her virgin. No questions. If you keep her virgin you get +7500$ (supposed you lower her EP to 5 or less) In the same moment you fuck her, you are throwing those 7500$ to the sewer. Corruption 80+ gives you only 3800$, and it will be a lot of extra work (pleasurable work if you want, but work at all)

d) In which cases it is best to outright sell, recently captured, high willpower female convicts than to grind down their willpower or wait at least a few days before selling.
It´s always worth wait at least 4 days. Even the most worthless slave (less that 1000) in the setting with the most expensive food (20 per ration, 60$ a day if you feed her at 3R, so a total of 240$) and you get an increase of price of 400$, and, at least, 8 influence putting her to work as a maid. And you can go full miserly (shame on you) and feed her with only 1 ration.

But about grinding the willpower, I´m not so sure if they are worth the fuss. it will depend of how big it´s your slaves-for-sale backlog at the moment. But I will let her mostly untouched. They have usually pretty high willpower, and grinding let´s say from 60 to 29 it´s just a 400$ increase, and a lot of clicks and time. If you grind willpower, you grind to the -5 bottom

h) Why girls should usually treid to be sold at Crystal Heights and not Watery Eyes.
Mostly because people are lazy and don´t check both markets. There are by far more cases where you get better prices in Watery Waters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
You can have a 100/100 corruption virgin with high sexual skills and -5 willpower.

A slavemistress with nymphomaniac or perverted trait with low corruption will increase her trainee's sexual skills without using her for sex.

Lowering willpower can be done entirely via oral sex.

The most efficient corruption raising method involves entirely oral sex.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Please help!
I missed an opportunities to catch theese NPCs when the household was limited. Quests finished.
Can I add them by editing save?
Akari Ito (Kasey's Park)
Zenobia (The Ring)
Talika (Haruto Pai Bounty) (edited)

Also I started my game before career ranks was implemented. I want to edit save to have a Soldier tier 3 reduce Einar Corso's daily salary and job in the weapon store become available for slaves

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Please help!
I missed an opportunities to catch theese NPCs when the household was limited. Quests finished.
Can I add them by editing save?
Akari Ito (Kasey's Park)
Zenobia (The Ring)
Talika (Haruto Pai Bounty) (edited)

Also I started my game before career ranks was implemented. I want to edit save to have a Soldier tier 3 reduce Einar Corso's daily salary and job in the weapon store become available for slaves

I highly recommend starting new games. 8.3 is a complete change from 8.2!

Reactions: ordos

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me how I can give an allowance to my slaves? It's mentioned on the wiki but it's never said *where* to do it and I cannot find it...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Can anyone tell me how I can give an allowance to my slaves? It's mentioned on the wiki but it's never said *where* to do it and I cannot find it...
yeah well if you pay them they are no longer slaves...
its more like they are retail workers...
although they might enjoy their lives better then retail workers!

but its where you can find your economical stats!
there should be 6 to 8 options, one of them provides you with a chance to pay them!

Reactions: Debonkers

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I did not know that revolvers can actually drop from enemy encounters. One of the only methods of acquiring them outside of the t2 subscribers quest I bet.

NPC Menu ---> click girl image ---> Houserules tab ---> page 2

Reactions: Debonkers

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I did not know that revolvers can actually drop from enemy encounters. One of the only methods of acquiring them outside of the t2 subscribers quest I bet.

NPC Menu ---> click girl image ---> Houserules tab ---> page 2
Do you remember where you saw a revolver drop? I've never seen it happen.

vphoenix

Dec 28, 2020
I know how to trigger Kelly McTierney's event by inspecting the code in version 0.8.3h. Although the wiki states that her acquisition event might take up to 300 days to trigger, this information could definitely confuse you. Her event is utterly random.

Her event is found in "tw-passagedata Events66", with the following line:

Code:
<<if $event66roll is 2>> <<if $ownkelly is undefined>> a young woman as she was trying to climb over your walls.<<set _kelly to true>><<else>><<set $event66roll to 3>><</if>><</if>>
$event66roll is just a random number, from 1 to 6.

If you count up 13 rows, you may see an if condition that judges whether _event66 is 6. _event66 is assigned from $eventroll66 (not the above $event66roll), and $eventroll66 is also a random number, from 1 to 11. The assignment statement for $eventroll66 is in "tw-passagedata Conclude" (not in "tw-passagedata Autosave2"), and it is:

Code:
<<set $eventroll66 to random(1, 11)>>
Below this line, you may see the code:

Code:
<<set _vempo to random(1, 3)>>

<<if _vempo lte 2>><<set $rannpc to random(0, 36)>><</if>>
<<if _vempo gte 3>><<set $rannpc to random(100, 200)>><</if>>

And $rannpc is the final relevant variable, also a random number, from 0 to 200.

So, if you want to trigger Kelly McTierney's event, you may modify the start_game.html and add three lines of code. Before the $event66roll line, add this:

Code:
<<set $event66roll to 2>>
After the $eventroll66 line, add this:

Code:
<<set $eventroll66 to 6>>
After the $rannpc line, add this:

Code:
<<set $rannpc to 25>>
The number 25 represents Ansel, ensuring that you had hired him. Then save the HTML, refresh the page, and CONCLUDE DAY.

Attention: Please backup your start_game.html file before making any modifications. Additionally, replace < with &lt; and > with &gt;
After the event is triggered, delete the code that was added and refresh the page.

1711087900080.png

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
As on Grimdark difficulty only the first enemy and the third enemy can drop there weapons, ie. to fill lootslot 1 and lootsloot 3 and in v8.3 the spelling error for the revolver drop of the third enemy has been fixed, the only enemy, who on Grimdark can drop a revolver would be the beautiful Valkyria. The other encounters, where an enemy (who is not the 5th enemy) has an revolver are 2nd and 4th enemy, ie. a certain Gunner of the Lonely Rangers (Marston Fort band), a raider chief (during Amirs quest), the Elite Punk of the Wrool Cat Wranglers, and Don Carozza Jr., and they can only drop on lower difficulties.
Yeah, this is the likeliest explanation. I play on normal difficulty, a dying world.

Marston fort fight I think. I was clearing it yesterday. masters of raana 10.png

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.1 (A2) has been released for Tier4+!

0.8.3.1 is now more or less finished. All planned features and tweaks have been implemented except the possibility to add male slaves to your household. Better keep those jail cells ready because Rogue Space Marine, The Hulk and Cultist Monk will not be thwarted by a good spanking (coming in Alpha A3 after Easter).

This release features new market dynamics, a lot of QoL changes ("unassign all followers", auto prosti ring features, etc), new renders, Dakota's morning BJ scenes and THE TAVERN, a huge new framework that allows the player to work as a tavern owner.

It also includes everything from 0.8.3.1 A1 - the overhauled party engine with 40+ renders, 75,000 words of dialogue and dozens of Easter eggs/lore treasures.

Additional tavern effects and events are scheduled for A2.1-A2.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
You can have a 100/100 corruption virgin with high sexual skills and -5 willpower.

A slavemistress with nymphomaniac or perverted trait with low corruption will increase her trainee's sexual skills without using her for sex.

Lowering willpower can be done entirely via oral sex.

The most efficient corruption raising method involves entirely oral sex.
My bad. The second sentence may be outdated. In the current public build, 0.8.3h, I have not seen improvement in sexual skills for the virgin girl I assigned to Eliana. It may only be possible in older 0.8.3 versions. Or I could have misremembered it happening.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
How can I edit my save to unlock the job in walton`s weapon shop (Smithery in RedHaven)? I want to make MC a soldier (tier2 or tier3).

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
About fame in the save file:

"arenafame": 0,
"worldfame": 0,
"warfame": 0,

What is the difference between those fames?
Which one of themis shown on the NPC page in the game? Warfame I think?
Warfame is from the street battles I assume. Some NPC in my save have more than zero. Aria even has 500+.
Then what the purpose of worldfame and arenafame?
Does arena ифеедуы provide any fame? - My arena girl after 10 battles has arenafame=0

How much fame 1 battle provides? I cannot figure it out - NPC with the same amount of battles have different warfame.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Also you can only see these two things (worldfame and arenafame), when looking at a savefile or the html code, if you are only playing the game you would not even know, that these two attributes (for npcs) do exist.
I thought that maybe they are added to each other to form the sum of the final Fame, which is shown to the player.
I think that this is exactly how it will be implemented in the game later.

Reactions: GD-studios
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes