TangoVictor1

Apr 15, 2022
This can happen if the files were not extracted from the zip/rar archive, i believe. The browser is unable to connect the html with the images in the archive.

If that's the case just unzip/extract all the files into a single folder and then try running the html again.
oh nvm it works now, I just have to use Edge to run it

Reactions: Kel2513

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Does the Fort Sera quest where you have to aquire 10 new mercenaries work correctly for you guys? Ever since I accepted it whenever enemies surrender they are not shown in the loot screen. Is there something I am missing? Are they added to some special pool automatically that completes once I have enough to complete the quest or something?

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Oh and while we are at it - the wiki says it's possible to buy more property in Redhaven to e.g. build a tavern - how does one do that? :D

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does the Fort Sera quest where you have to aquire 10 new mercenaries work correctly for you guys? Ever since I accepted it whenever enemies surrender they are not shown in the loot screen. Is there something I am missing? Are they added to some special pool automatically that completes once I have enough to complete the quest or something?
Do you have rope?

Fort Sera does nothing to the capture mechanics, it just is a place to dispense with them like Redhaven, Watery Eyes, Crystal Heights and Preacher's Pond.

Reactions: Debonkers

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i´m stuck in the Quest of Caitlin because i can not dismiss her even if
- she is undying
- has no job
- has no title
- no assigned slave master
and she suggests to build a clinic if asked for hopes and dreams.

Has anyone an idea?

Greets Hans

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hi there,
i´m stuck in the Quest of Caitlin because i can not dismiss her even if
- she is undying
- has no job
- has no title
- no assigned slave master
and she suggests to build a clinic if asked for hopes and dreams.

Has anyone an idea?

Greets Hans
It´s still your slave? You must first rise her to a servant status, and then dismiss her, IIRR

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oh and while we are at it - the wiki says it's possible to buy more property in Redhaven to e.g. build a tavern - how does one do that? :D
One waits for the next patch, 0.8.3.1, in late March or early April.

ps. I currently only count on Almer and Lil Cooney to become more or less permanent additions to the household.
Any combat oriented men will definitely be permanent retainers in mine. So the Hulk is on that list and Almer too. Depending on their fame modifier (for the guard captain role), I might even make them paragons under my watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debonkers

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There are just too many combat-oriented men and too few household slots and the men will definitly (about always) draw the short straw in any decision, who to keep permanently and who to let go (in the event that space runs low). And the girls also do not really need too many playthings (as my mc/pc is not the mad preacher).
Differences in playstyle and preferences I guess. There's about ~54 women in my house. I have not had sex with around 20 of them and I am willing to get rid of around 15 of them. There's just too many and I am still on my journey to reach 100 vaginal and oral xp on a select number of the unique NPCs (Lovisa, Laika, Adrienne, Loren, Leia, the urchin, Adora, and Kelly for now).

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
does the scrap heap/kelly questline still trigger if you found the trinket but removed the scrap heap? thread says its pretty rare to trigger but no info about the requirement to still have the scrap around.

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Yes. Sometimes.
You can try here or go to the discord channel.
Alright I'll drop it here then because discord is my pc's nemesis, freeze everytime for some ungodly reason.
I'm putting all of it behind a spoiler tag to avoid making this page a scroll fest since it's not exactly small.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WakamoSato
Jun 10, 2022
Alright I'll drop it here then because discord is my pc's nemesis, freeze everytime for some ungodly reason.
I'm putting all of it behind a spoiler tag to avoid making this page a scroll fest since it's not exactly small.
Progress & quest markers
Wow... I just want another barracks to house more girls... :)

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Talking a bit about legacy things....

The effects of some of the titles have not changed at all since, at least, Vs 8.0, possibly earlier. And from my point of view don´t fit really with a household of the size we have now. May be they make sense with a 2 slaves household (something that changed in 0.78 when you can build " the Annex" and increase to 4), or with the 9 slaves household that you get in version? 0.81? (and even them starts to seem short to me) but now...

from wiki

Probably the most revered title of all. A head maid has responsibilty over all other slaves, manages the household's economy and eases many of the burdens from her Master.

Benefits[ | ]
  • If Domestic skill is above 60: -$3 Maintenance/day.
  • If Head maid has Workaholic trait: +4 Influence/day.
  • If Discipline is 60 or higher: +1 Discipline raise chance/day (15%) for slaves with Discipline below 50.
Risks[ | ]
  • If Domestic skill is below 20 or Intelligence is below 30: +$5 Maintenance/day.
  • If Head maid has Malevolent trait: -1 Happiness loss risk (15%) for slaves with Willpower below 59.
If you read the description, seems something really important. May be as important as the accountant, or close to him

But the difference, between having a top notch 60+ domestic skill Head Maid or having a clueless (below 20 skill) head maid or a moronic (below 30 INT) head maid (or both, moronic AND clueless) it´s, all in all, 8$. That can be something in a two slaves household, but in a 60 people household is less that a fart against an hurricane. As far as a Head Maid has Discipline +60 and it´s not Malevolent, it´s fine. Work-alcoholic may be a bit of an extra, but even this, just +4 influence it´s not a big deal.

Somehow, seems to me that the effects of the Head Maid should scale with the size of the household. May be by increases of 10´s? A Domestic 60, reduces the maintenance by -3 in a 0-9 people household, but in a 72 strong one, he reduces maintenance by 21.

And may be the influence boost of a work alcoholic Head Maid may would be +4, and +4 extra (or +2, or +3, I don´t know...) for each slave assigned ?
I don´t know exactly how can be adjusted, but the current description don´t fit at all with the bonus of the head maid. It seems a legacy thing that have not been updated since really really long time ago and have become obsolete.

Reactions: ordos and Clemency

caju

Oct 5, 2017
To date, The most slaves/ employees I ever had in my household was 11 *briefly*
Even then, it was only for about a week.
Normally, I keep 8 max.
If their quests are done and not repeatable, they get sold.

Not everyone needs 100 slave slots

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
To date, The most slaves/ employees I ever had in my household was 11 *briefly*
Even then, it was only for about a week.
Normally, I keep 8 max.
If their quests are done and not repeatable, they get sold.

Not everyone needs 100 slave slots
what do you do when the game updates with more content for a named slave you sold?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes