Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I cannot seem to find if the Captain can only train up to four guards efficiently. It is not in the Captain engine. Is it $captainskill/= 4? Seems very unlikely.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 091150.png

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Oh, just do the legendary common bounty missions, they can also give HULC parts ;).

And at least in v8.3h the Titans seem to be a one-time enemy, ie. they will not respawn. As location for the Titans is only rerolled (or set), if $anta1.state > 0 and the $anta1.state is only set to 1, if $anta1.state=0 and $days > 29, and defeating them will set the variable $anta1.state to -1. But then I have kept them so far alive, as they can reduce control by 1 point per day (down to 19) and the control in my game was so far always above that value (and I do like control levels below 30).
You are talking about the Lvl 7 Misions? They are far away. I´m at day 137 and I don´t make all the bounties, usually skip the bounties lvel 1-3 (unless they tell me where they are, they are very minor affairs for a man of my status, don´t bother me, call the local cops...)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The house of the riding Valkyries

Sending your girls to ride it´s an aspect that can be missed, and it´s a very useful tool to use. Let´s give a look to it.

You can send any female slave or servant to ride, from 6pm to 8 pm. In order to do this you must sign her in one of the two riding schools availables. There are one more expensive, and one cheaper.

First the cheap one. Muller's Barn

You sign her, costs 5 meagre $ per day and you get a 10% chance of getting a increase on happiness. Not bad, but nothing to write home.

But you can buy tings and not go just for rental. Mind you, if you withdraw the girl, you loose most of your investment.

You can buy the girl a Horse. 500$, one time investment. That rises the benefits to +18% happiness and 5% of discipline. Not bad, and the 5% of discipline it´s now, with the workshops, of some importance.

You can upgrade the gear. 200$. Rises the Happiness to 23 and, more important, gives you a +1 of influence. That´s a no brainer to me. If I buy a horse, I always upgrade the gear. Total 700$ inversion, 5$ maintenance, 25% Happiness, 5% discipline and 1 influence.

And finally, you can upgrade the horse to a Thoroughbred. 1000$, for a total result of Investment 1700$, 5$ maintenance, 40% happines, Discipline to 10 and Influence to +3%

May be we need to go big to see the impact of this tool. Let´s imagine a 2 workshops crew, 20 slaves. The maintenance it´s a mere 100$ daily (peanuts) and the investment it´s 34.000 (Yes, no one have said that it´s costless) and you get

1) 2 points of discipline. That´s almost as having for this purpose an extra Slave Master.
2) 8 points of happiness. Well, something it´s something,
3) And last, and this it´s the main benefit, you get 60 point´s of influence. If you want 60 extra points of influence per day, one of the most efficient ways to do it it´s giving food to the orphanage. 200 food gives you 100 influence. Even with the food dirty cheap ( lets say 4$) this 60 extra influence equates to 480$ of expense daily. You get you investment back in, at most, 90 days. If the food it´s more expensive, obviously, you get you investment back a lot earlier. And then it´s 60 influence per 100$. Every single day. Without taking into account the benefits of discipline and happiness

The best thing of this approach it´s that it´s not an investment that you must get all together to get the profits. You can get it steep by steep. As slowly as 1700$ per slave that gets into your household. Or even 700, just buying the plain horse + gear if you are in a budget at the moment.

And now, we can examine the expensive barn. Mind you, wen I said expensive, I mean expensive if you want to go to the bottom of the barrel. White Stables

Going rental, it´s 25$ of maintenance, and you get 10% happiness, 5% discipline and +1 influence. ÇIt´s clearly not a good long term investment, because you get better results with the plain horse + upgraded gear in Mullers, and in 35 days the difference of maintenance makes for the inversion.

First steep, it´s again Buying a Horse (900$) plus an upgraded gear (200) and you get +25 happiness, + 10 discipline + 3 influence. Again, not a good term option, because it´s worse (25% happiness instead of 40) that a Full Muller, and the slightly minor investment it´s devoured in just 35 days.

But hey, if you go posh, you MUST go posh over the roof. For 1500$ extra you can buy a pure bred, and you get 35 happiness, +15 discipline and +4 influence. That´s better (-5 happiness worse, + 1 influence more and 5% discipline more) that top Muller´s but you are paying +20$ extra daily and have invested 700$ more per slave. Debatable what it´s better.

Over the roof? Over the roof it´s for pussies! The sky it´s the limit, and beyond!!! You can buy a champion for 2500$ extra. And this put´s you on a whooping +60% of happiness +20% discipline and +6 influence per slave.

In my opinion if you go White Stables, you must go to the top. You are fucking rich, not a wannabe. You get twice the influence and twice the discipline for slave. Yes, you are paying 25 per day instead of 5, and have invested 5100 per slave instead of just 1700. It´s clearly less efficient, but it´s more effective.

What I do (and what it´s right for me don´t need to be right for you) it´s start putting as early as you can (day 5-6 at most) slaves in Mullers ( at start, 5100 per slave its too much money) but usually I switch to White Stables. And even latter I assume the losses (roughly 1000$ per slave) and switch my first 5-6 Muller´s slaves to White Stables.

Nov 28, 2018
FYI: Max diceroll in the Arena is (currently) 105, eventhough GD-Studio might think about increasing it (so that poor Raven does not get beat-up with 100% probability every single day in some games). In some cases for very high dicerolls there is a success malus, which usually is substracted (directly) from the chance (second number), but in some cases instead the number is added directly to the diceroll value, eventhough the second case is usually done, if the diceroll values are not displayed in the game. (Also very low diceroll often give a chance boost, ie. the modifier is increased).
It does not make sense to randomly add modifiers to the base die roll when the game says that it's the die roll. 1d100, 2d50 and 5d20 never add up to more than 100 (though come to think of it I have seen 1's and that should not happen on 2d50), so what is actually being displayed there? On the surface it's just the die roll but you're indicating that it's more than that sometimes?
The game already puts all the modifiers into the result for the vast majority of die rolls so why in these cases is it different?

Giving a day off is the only case I know off, where you want to have a high diceroll (regardless of the approach), in the success case the humerous "+- n" (with n being an integer) is displayed as the second number.
This is another weird design decision, why not make all the die rolls function the same. You either want a high roll or a low one. Is this THAC0 inspired?

Outside tendstim usage on the mc/pc does depend on the travel time in that district, ie. if it is 6 minutes, the tendstim usage is 6 minutes, in most cases it will be 18 minutes (as the district is either an "unsafe" district or the Palace District, where normal travel time is 18 minutes, unless you are a limper).
I figured that something like the game thinking you were just re-entering an area/menu and if there is travel time it adds that to the use time, but this seems like an oversight to me.

Also I would not call any of your reported - which by the way show, that you are paying some attention to detail ;-) - game mechanics bugs, but I would use the word feature instead.
I was not sure what to call this stuff so I just defaulted to bug,. So maybe its just me questioning game design?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
whats the door code for inhertance?
Which one is this? Is it the subscriber quest? Is it a normal quest? It may be one of the randomized ones. Buy a hacking computer in Redhaven's general store, bring a slave or mercenary with the trait "Techie", and hack the door.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
where can I check how many battles MC fought in?
I could only was able to find the numbers in the savefile:
"mybattles", "mybattlesw", "mybattles"
And now I wonder what the difference between them?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is that according to the game mechanics (in v8.31) or is that according to your interpretation of the (ingame) displayed texts with information about the stables (Mullers et. al)?

At least in v8.3h (but then I am pretty sure, you are using the not yet public v8.31 version) the stables can only increase discipline upto 70. And happiness increase is also capped at 70 (via the stables increases). Also the possible dexterity increase is capped at 60. Also a girl or npc gains at most 1 happiness point per day via stables. But then again this is for v8.3h, so this might have been changed in the upcoming v8.31 version.
I have not looked at the code at all. It´s not my field of expertise. I play and watch and sometimes take some notes, and that´s all. And yes, I´m playing the 8.31A2, but I believe that´s it´s the same for 8.3h. I have been using this trick since 8.1? with the same results.

Yes, it´s clear that a girl can gain at most 1 happiness per day in the stables. The best case it would be a 40% increase, so 1 point max. And it´s nice (and unknown to me) to be aware of the caps in the increase, and that reinforce my point of try to send the girls early in the game to the stables, before they get any improving by the Slave Mistress or the House Maid.

But I believe that my main point remains. The main benefit in the long run, the one that stands, it´s the gain in influence. Once you have amortized the investment (and that can be done well before reaching the caps you mention), in the long run, you get a very big boost in influence just for the 5$ (or 25$, if you go posh) of maintenance. I don´t believe you can beat this in any way, shape or form. Last save I checked (day 130+) more that half of my daily influence increase come from my Riding Valkyries..

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
where can I check how many battles MC fought in?
I could only was able to find the numbers in the savefile:
"mybattles", "mybattlesw", "mybattles"
And now I wonder what the difference between them?
If you go to the Economy button from the house menu, all the information is on the bottom of the page. ;)
As for the difference it's battles fought, battles won, battles lost.

Reactions: devil999LEXX

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So, I was able to progress on the virgin with vaginal xp. As for anal xp, this seems to be the problem.
Screenshot 2024-04-01 110639.png
It makes some sense that a female slavemistress cannot raise it but what if she could when you bought dildos. The trainee would have to lose anal virginity status though.

You are talking about the Lvl 7 Misions? They are far away. I´m at day 137 and I don´t make all the bounties, usually skip the bounties lvel 1-3 (unless they tell me where they are, they are very minor affairs for a man of my status, don´t bother me, call the local cops...)
If you are willing to "cheat" a bit by playing the game not as intended, you can enter into the console command SugarCube.State.active.variables.bh_loc

The number value corresponds to a location.
1 - Redhaven
2 - Hamilton
3 - Westside
4 - Marston avenue
5 - Docks
6 - Watery
7 - Stokke hills
8 - Kasey park
9 - Imogen's barrow
10 - Preacher's pond

Although with the fast travel from the stables, you could just as easily do stuff until its around 6pm, go to Furry's, ask, fast travel to the bounty, and then fast travel back to Hamilton. You can make it before closing time. At least I always make it in time.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Well I guess it will get changed (and might have already been changed in the alpha version), but there are (at least in v8.3h) better and more efficient ways to boost discipline to at least 50 - if you have ie. an npc with a captainskill, as you just need one guard captain with captainskill of 100+ and put all the undisciplined girls with a discipline value of below 50 on guard duty, to get a guaranteed discipline increase by 1 (allthough you should then not employ any other guards with a discipline of 50 or more, as that would decrease the discipline increase chances). If the captain skill is lower, the chance to increase the discipline value is lower.

The thing about influence is (but I guess that might be a topic of its own) that I never really care that much about influence, I care about getting enough influence (in the beginning) to be able to get to emerald island (Crystal Heights) very early and also to be able to enter the Palace District (relatively early) and then the next threshold I care about is having enough influence to purchase HULC armors (for my followers) - which btw also cost a whole lot of money - and some other items (like Revital from the Transit Dept.). Other than that the influence value only becomes interesting again, if the influence value does go into the millions (and more). And at least getting early to Crystal Heights can be done with fighting alone, ie. clearing forts, doing daily common bounty missions (that depending on flavor can give you some influence after winning the fight as you did save some persons) etc.. Meaning it is very likely that in some certain quest I will pick the extortion option (and not the other one) and it is also very likely that I will purchase from Shady Dave (if he offers the right items).

And then in my unholy opinion there are - in the long run (as there are no daily costs involved) - better ways to increase influence values (ie. getting a guaranteed daily influence gain).
But for some of them, I probably should put up a post about the current faction mechanics first (ie. donate items, that guarantee power boosts, standing increases etc.). But as a small summary Fort Sera (after quest completion) will give you (with 150 standing) 0.5 daily influence and 2 dollar per day per point of power value (which btw means that in my current game I still voluntarily miss out on over 6000 Dollar and 1500 influence from a Fort Sera with power value above 3000, as I still did not donate the 25 automatic rifles and did not donate 150000 raanic Dollar)¹ and a faction, like the Aesir Tribe, can give you (with max standing of 150) 2.5 ranic dollar and 0.5 influence per power value (per day). Granted it will take some time until investments in power value (even with donate items which guarantee a power value increase) of factions will amortize (and time to amortize are higher than ie. the normal city investments), but then you get the influence and the dollars for the rest of the game and only some conclude day (global events) can decrease the power value (ie. the events a "Powerful Blow", which reduces the power value by 50 poiunts, can only happen to a few factions like the Aesir Tribe or the Catholic Church and if I remember correctly the power value needs also to be high enough in the first place). And if you do have a standing of 100 or more (preferable 150) you will get 1/3 of the power value of that faction (unless it if Fort Sera) added to the power value of your house, in case of Fort Sera you get the power value of Fort Sera added to the power value of your house (and at least the gold income of the goldwalking of the precious daughters of the mc/pc increase with power value...). Of course at least in v8.3 you are still not able to boost the standing of many a faction above 70 (or better 71), but then some factions can be boosted above 100 (and to 150) eventhough one must not be too attached to a certain faith (if one wants to control more than one religious factions, but ie. control catholic church, the caliphate and the aesir tribes), but be willing to be an opportunist, who switches faiths (to gain control of religious factions).

ps. As far as I know you can also sign up daughters (status=9) and wives (status=10) to the stables (and give them a horse). Meaning it is not only available to convicts, slaves and servants (but to more stati).

pps. In general it is worth a consideration to give the girls/npcs the janitor job, after they have discipline 60, to give them a chance to increase the workaholic trait, as workaholics have a much easier time to reach 100 discipline than npcs (who are not workaholics) as most discipline increases are capped below 100 (eventhough via the arena it is also possible to reach 100 discipline, if I remember correctly).

¹) It would not be right to complete the Fort Sera Questline before ie. completing the currently available chapters of the Kymanto Questline ;-). And I also like the thought of the Ikaanian republic being totally unaware (and being totally ignorant) of a big military force in the Outer Marston Swamps (which might be more dangerous than all other current threats to the Ikaanian republic as they are stationed not outside of the capital but are actually festering inside near the very heart of the capital) - ie. you will currently only get global events featuring Fort Sera (like the recruting events), if the Fort Sera questline is completed.
What factions are worth investments (weapons, merch, money, slaves) ?
I know about Aesir, Catholic, Fort Sera and Carozza.

Sep 24, 2023
I released Aria Bianchi to start her rebellion, but I cant find her roaming around.

Does it even work this way? How do I start her rebellion?

Also do the Wrool Cat Wranglers actually decreased the control value?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I released Aria Bianchi to start her rebellion, but I cant find her roaming around.

Does it even work this way? How do I start her rebellion?

Also do the Wrool Cat Wranglers actually decreased the control value?
You don't release her, you click on hopes and dreams or background until you get "Worth checking out" click on it to start her quest

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
That is her quest, I did that already. Now I want her to take over Ikanos.
She probably would not. You have to do it yourself. Grim has stated that you will eventually steal a shuttle and board the Mastersphere to take it over in future patches. Tentatively, he said version 0.8.3.2 but that is heavily subject to change. Controlling the Mastersphere and its ion cannons would make your future endeavors re: the Kingdom of David or House Cyker seem trivial unless there was really no way yet to recharge the allegedly depleted ion cannons of the Mastersphere.

Reactions: Ceesko

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Investments into House Carozza is best done when you have a Workshop up and running and already churning out a profit. Mass produce the hunting rifles and donate it to House Carozza. At 70 standing, I am currently receiving $1,120 per day from them. It costs a lot to get there and I do not think I will be getting return on my investments in full anytime soon but it is nice. Remember, it is not just the cost of the steel, fasteners, and wood. It is the production points not spent on producing knives or auto rifles to sell. I could have earned a million or more from those production points. That being said, I think a decent standing like 20 could be easily achievable and would not be prohibitively costly.

Also, hire Armand and set him as an accountant. High intelligence stat, high administration stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: ordos

lupoqb

Aug 14, 2019
will there be gangbangs / orgies option within your household of slaves / wives / daughters / mercs?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes