bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
REgards the Carroza Factions, when you start investing on them you get two steeps of increment per each filled bar it´s a not too shabby investment. You get 30$ daily per 20 Rifles (a bit less in the first steeps, when you can use swords), and 20 workshop-produced rifles can account, depending of your settings, the cost of raw materials and this and that, 1800 pp X 4-5$ of profit each to something between 7200$ to 9000$. Not too bad, you get your investment back in 240-300 days.

But then, there are a point when filling the bar gives only one standing point (¿at 20, I believe?). then it starts to be less interesting. And when 20 rifles it´s not enough, I usually stop.

Sep 24, 2023
She probably would not. You have to do it yourself. Grim has stated that you will eventually steal a shuttle and board the Mastersphere to take it over in future patches. Tentatively, he said version 0.8.3.2 but that is heavily subject to change. Controlling the Mastersphere and its ion cannons would make your future endeavors re: the Kingdom of David or House Cyker seem trivial unless there was really no way yet to recharge the allegedly depleted ion cannons of the Mastersphere.
But when I look through the game files, there is content for Aria as chancellor...

How do you get there?

see also Grims post here

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
By the way the reader should pay attention to the used phrasing in my post, ie. I did only say that some weapons are more profitable than others, if the intended use of that weapon is to sell them, this does not mean that in one case or the other (when the intended use of the weapon production is to donate them to a faction) it is more profitable to sell a produced weapon (and then to buy the weapon (or item) to donate to a faction) than it is to directly produce the (desired) weapon to donate.
Pricing may have changed from the last time I did it, but the plasma rifle used to be the most profitable item to sell I think. It does require tech points though which needs a maxed out tools upgrade. Stims and Doctor's kits aren't really viable to sell because of the nanite component. You really don't get enough of those to be selling those. You're better off profiting indirectly by using them instead of buying them. Personally I tend to mostly produce a combination of plasma rifles to sell and rifles to donate while also periodically producing some stims and doctors kits to use when I have enough nanites to do so.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
But when I look through the game files, there is content for Aria as chancellor...

How do you get there?

see also Grims post here
I am not sure if that was ever in the public release version of the game. Not that I would know if it was. I keep Aria close by. For now though, there are plans to let us take over the Mastersphere and we might have to do it ourselves instead of freeing Aria and hoping she brings it all down. Although Grim did say for pacifist routes there are other ways to take over the space station.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
What the role of the wife in the current version of the game? Is it just a title and option to get some willpower and intelligence for money or there is some useful functionality for the household?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
What the role of the wife in the current version of the game? Is it just a title and option to get some willpower and intelligence for money or there is some useful functionality for the household?
From what I can see they are highly skilled at spending money and being lazy but it could be I was lax in her training as I tried to treat her with concepts foreign to Raana like dignity and compassion.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
From what I can see they are highly skilled at spending money and being lazy but it could be I was lax in her training as I tried to treat her with concepts foreign to Raana like dignity and compassion.
And even this you have to do manually taking her to the cafe or restaurant - in the previous updates , she dealt with money-sucking procedures very well on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Sounds like a proper wife then. Thats what they do. I just married an eyecandy /trophy wife as a prestige to the household, nothing more.

TeutonicKnight

Jul 15, 2017
A option where the girls pimp her nails and put lipstick and makeup on would be fine. Maybe some options for another hairstyle and so on. But I think That's not feasible?

Sorry for my bad english

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
What's the pregnancy chance for slaves/wives and is there any way to improve it? Been creampie-ing a slave twice a day for almost a month and shes still not pregnant lmao

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes