GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What's the pregnancy chance for slaves/wives and is there any way to improve it? Been creampie-ing a slave twice a day for almost a month and shes still not pregnant lmao
Check Totalube - and also her Fertility score (NPC Menu > Examination). If it's below 30, chances start to dwindle.

Reactions: Fauno36

Alton

Aug 19, 2016
Why is there a difference in the selling prices of player's duraplate armor ($7900) and npc's duraplate armor ($7400). Was this intentional?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Why is there a difference in the selling prices of player's duraplate armor ($7900) and npc's duraplate armor ($7400). Was this intentional?
It is two different items for the game. They have different id's.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Had been released the .831 A3.3, that brings male slavery to the game. Some brief notes about it.

I have NOT played it yet. Just load an old save game with 6 male slaves to sell, and played a bit with it. some thoughts and conclusion...

My 6 slaves to sell and play are:

Bounty crap
Raider chief
Raider
Bandit
Freebooter
Ceilor Punk

As you can see, nothing fancy, no space marines, hulks or samurais. Just a run of the mill, another Tuesday at work collection. Well, the results are interesting, to say the least.

I made a normal, old style selling of the slaves. Result: 2870$ dollars. And then, I send them to the household and sell them via auction house. The same day, add to household and sell them . I made it 4 times with results going from 10.500 to 12.000, pretty consistent. And then, I keep them 6 days to see if the "cooling period" when you have a lowering in the auction base price applies to male slaves, and yes, it applies. I will advice to wait 4 days to sell any slave with a base price of 600+ (you can be missing an increase of 1000$ to the base price) or 6 days if you want to play safe .

There are a escape risk. The usual seems to be 5%, but In two runs I have made waiting 6 days, in both times one slave have tried to escape, so may be there are some hidden modifiers, or I have just been unlucky with the dice rolls. So keep some mercs on guard duty. The slave that have tried to scape usually tries again, so that´s why you have some jails for.

Keeping the slaves for the household would be of marginal utility. None of them it´s an useful combatant without a lengthy process. Some of them have a high HP count of 130, but none reach 40 in neither melee or ranged skill. The punk and the Bounty Crap are always Disc 10, so no use for the workshop. The other ones are slightly better that the run of the mill captured slave girl, with Disc 30 instead of 25, but you can not send them to the riding school so I´m not sure if they are worth in the long run.

Usually, I get one of some use in the pack. A workalcoholic with disc 60, a perfectionist with Disc 40, or some one with Int 60 that can make a nice foreman, or someone with Science or academic 45 that you can put to work as a lecturer and get some profit from him. You must keep an eye for hidden gems in the garbage can.

All in all, it´s a game changer. Just some thoughts from the top of my mind.

You will have a huge increase of income in the early stages of the game, when you have lot of red targets on the map, and this should change the way the gameplay it´s done.

The Manhunter trait when you are creating the MC it´s now a lot more potent. You get a ¿15?% of increase in the base price at the auction houses, and you are going to visit them a lot more.

Armand should be hired ASAP, the same day you get access to Emerald City. Hired and courted, with more attention and effort that any girl. You must put him at 60 of affection (not sure if friendly or amiable) in order to get a +10% increase in base prices. And now you are going to visit the auction houses a lot

And the Aesir Faction now, suddenly, seems not so wonderful. Before this, you get a nice increase in damage and a nice income from them just tossing 200-300$ slaves to them. Well, now you are getting the same, but suddenly this slaves are worth a lot more.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Keeping the slaves for the household would be of marginal utility. None of them it´s an useful combatant without a lengthy process. Some of them have a high HP count of 130, but none reach 40 in neither melee or ranged skill. The punk and the Bounty Crap are always Disc 10, so no use for the workshop. The other ones are slightly better that the run of the mill captured slave girl, with Disc 30 instead of 25, but you can not send them to the riding school so I´m not sure if they are worth in the long run.
High HP is harder to get than high Melee. Up to a point anyway, since HP increase is always guaranteed as opposed to melee rolls which can consistently fail. But up to say 110 melee should be easier than maxing hp for that body type.

What are their initial Bonus and Penalties from this screen? I want to know if the ones you have had high "comb" or not.
masters of raana male 0001.png

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just adding some not so usual slaves to the pool

One of the Black Guards that keep the serum at Manston avenue:
Melee 25, Ranged 45, St 71 Dx 62, Disc 40, HP 128
Daniel, the combat armor clad companion of Valkirye
Melee 25, Ranged 25, St 55, Dx 46, Disc 80, HP 138.///2nd capture: Melee 20, Ranged 30, St 85, Dx 51, Disc 30, HP 139
Marine: one of the ones that make a blockade at Cole´s Canyon
Melee 25, Ranged 20, St 55 Ds 47, Disc 30, HP 130

I must say that I don´t remember any of them missing more of half of his shoots, or having trouble controlling the recoil of his assault gun, but what I know...

Ceilor King of the Ceilor Raiders
Melee 35, Ranged 70, St 84 Dx 96 Disc 40, HP 100//2nd Capture: Melee 25, Ranged 65, St 65 Dx 75 Disc 40 HP 116

This one it´s a bit more on line with I was hopping.

And curious, the risk of escape seems directly related to the number of male slaves you keep in your household, at least at the start, when all of them are full of anger and despise you.... 11 male slaves, just freshly captured, 10% of risk. It drops fast in a couple of days. That mean that in the first stages of the game, when you capture plenty of slaves because there are plenty of combat, and your guard staff it´s so so may be you can not keep all your slaves the 6 days cooling period...

Reactions: Gunner Rey

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
Dont mind me, just need to put this here so that i can refer it back without having to search for it again

Jan 18, 2023
Anyone else not getting any Tech Points beside all conditions are met?
Version is 8.3h patched from 8.3.

Ed aaa.png

Edit: Ok, seems like you need to have the upgraded tools for 200.000 (High-Tech-Mechanization)

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The 0.831 A3.3 that introduces male slavehood ha have been just released. I have time to play a week and take some notes, so just in case if someone finds it useful or interesting, i have decided to make an AAR. I´m going to steal NoUseForAName3
idea (hope he don´t mind) to use the spoiler markers to keep it organized, and avoid the text wall effect. The settings are going to be Grimdark and a Dying World.

A WEEK WITH MALE SLAVEHOOD. A SHORT (NOT REALLY) AAR(1)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will continue....

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
The 0.831 A3.3 that introduces male slavehood ha have been just released. I have time to play a week and take some notes, so just in case if someone finds it useful or interesting, i have decided to make an AAR. I´m going to steal NoUseForAName3
idea (hope he don´t mind) to use the spoiler markers to keep it organized, and avoid the text wall effect. The settings are going to be Grimdark and a Dying World.

A WEEK WITH MALE SLAVEHOOD. A SHORT (NOT REALLY) AAR(1)

will continue....

We play very similar mate!!!

I only regret, damn the hour!, having listened and hired Bud Walton from the beginning.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
To "slaves with base sell value of 600 or less":
Did you use the "Aucion Slave - Base Price Calculations" table on the wiki or used at least the numbers from there or did you trust the prices from the people willing to take the slaves from you (while you did inspect the slaves) - and of course they would never rip anyone off to make some money (as they are of course only friendly merchants, which happen to dabble in the slave trade).

If you did the latter, well then I am afraid but these prices are not that related to the "Auction Slave - Base price Calculations". The prices they offer are heavily influenced by the "value" number (in the same way that buying via auction is in v8.3 and earlier version is heavily affected by it) and are not directly affected by the "Base price calculation" numbers.
I use the Estimate Sell Price that they tell you when you go to Action- Watery Eyes or Action-Chrystal Hill. I have assumed (based in nothing, really) that it´s the base price, or at least tied to it. May be it´s a fake assumption, but I´m going to keep using it, just because making the calculation for each slave checking the tables on the wiki it´s not practical. I like paying attention to detail, and I don´t mind going down to the rabbit hole, but expending 5 minutes per slave to figure the real Base price and checking the 20 tables involved it´s going too deep for me.

In practice, and after selling may be 100 slaves, I´m going to keep this approach. Seems to work fine to me.

And the cost of keeping an slave 6 days cooling in your house it´s not so expensive. If you put him at 1R/day it goes, depending of the price of food, from 24 (at 4$ per ration) to a max of 120$. And they do useful things (or at least some of them). In the first stages, when you have a big influx of captured slaves, the 30-Disc male slave it´s one of the mainstays of the workshop (the discipline of the average captured girl it´s 25), And worst case scenario, you put them to scavenge. Sure, they are not the sharpest tools in the box, but most of them have survival above 20 and based on you post

Concerning Scavenging duty:

Scavenging yield:
Base:0-2 (1/7: 0; 3/7: 1; 3/7: 2)
Int(elligence)>59:+1-3
Survival>59:+1-3 (4/7: 1; 2/7: 2; 1/7: 1)
Survival<20:-2-0 (3/7: -2; 3/7: -1; 1/7: 0)
Masterlove(Affection)>59:+1
State¹>4:-1
Scavie-Trait:+3
Ikaanos Prosperity >74:+1
You can expect for the average Slave (with survival above to 20, what most of them have) bring 9/7 of merchandise and the occasional Durasteel/Energy cell or healing shoot. So, equating each merchandise to 5$ (arbitrary, but just for giving it a number) and discarding the nice morsels, worst case scenario (food at 20$) the cost it would be 81$, and in any scenario with food at 7$, they cover his expense.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
after playing for some time, i will love if we will have body status (underweight, normal weight, overweight) under actions tab, so we can adjust rations here directly , skipping need to look under inventory to see current weight, it will save some clicks and time :)
idealy there will be function which will allow us to set ideal weight for all slaves/companions.

and pls add some indicator that person is unique when fighting , so it might be worth to try to capture it or to buy on slave auction (e.q. stormborn ) which i still fail to see and buy.

and pls add some indicator to household member that they have quest avaivable/need improved relationship/completed/WIP. it will make life somewheat easier :).

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Only with the scavie trait, they can bring in durasteel, energy cells or tendstims - and that would mean that random male captures can have the scavie trait (and at least in v8.3h I did not find any random female so far with the scavie trait).
May I suggest you that editing
Scavies have 1/15 chance to find a tendstim, 1/15 chance to find an energy cell and a 1/15 chance to find a unit of durasteel.
and replace "Scavies" for "Characters with the trait of Scavenger" can avoid confusions and ambiguities? When I read your post I read "Scavies" and understand "characters assigned to Scavenger duty" and not "Character with the Scavenger trait", and I´m quite sure not being the only one on misunderstanding your very useful post

And I would give the merchandise more of a price tag like 20 (which is why I do not sell any merchs) - as 20*200 = 4000 (and 20 swords, bought at imperials, also have a price tag of 4000).
While I fully agree that my estimation at 5$ goes in the very conservative side ( It´s just the selling price at Hamah Bay, you can not go worse) seems to me that a 20$ goes a bit on the high side. Yes, the equivalence with Swords it´s right, but the merch have some inflexibility in it´s use that makes me feel that 20$ it´s a best case equivalence.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
A WEEK WITH MALE SLAVEHOOD. A SHORT (NOT REALLY) AAR(2)

Reactions: Gunner Rey

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Please help! I need a save with Tier2 slave in the household. I've messed something in mine.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Excuse me, however has something changed with Nika's Clothes and piercings? Are they deactivated, or am I missing something obvious?)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes