Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
8.2 was a great update with a lot of new content and frameworks put in place. I do have some questions regarding future plans for the faction systems. Fort Sera was an exciting quest but like what others have previously mentioned it feels like it's being underplayed and maybe to a certain extent doesn't fully fit within the game's world logically, though this may be my own misconception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a sidenote, I do want to ask if Mae is intended to be scripted as currently her background seems to be random despite her coming from a quest?

Otherwise great work Grim.

Reactions: Lurker452

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
We happen to have a great crew of AI artists on our Discord. What images are you talking about? Maybe I could post the prompts here if anyone's interested.
Oh, thought you had someone retained for that work.

Things like slave processing pictures as a quick example, though honestly haven't seen a single AI-generated image I didn't actively like. Is it all just Stable Diffusion? If so, would love to know the model/prompts used :)

Thank you!
Both additional domestic events and story slaves are planned.
Hope some "autonomous behavior" from your household slaves gets added. Things like girls that otherwise would lose happiness at the end of the day, because you didn't de-bone nympho or perverted trait, coming to ask or demand (depending on willpower) sex, much less vinegette interactions between themselves.

Speaking of, what are the sugarcube variables for "lesbian" skill and likeslesbian? Couldn't figure it out outright, wanted to mess around with high values.
Next up is Aisha, a (somewhat) spoiled middle-eastern girl that's forced to face reality after being raised in a protected Em-city home by one of Ikaanos' most prominent scientists.
But I already have Michelle to blow all my hard-earned earned income on her Academy tuition. On top of all the new capturable-in-combat females that need training (and moar active-use household slave slots, by the Two Moons!)

You mean I'll actually have to start using the prostitution ring for income? The horror!

Last edited:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Things like slave processing pictures as a quick example, though honestly haven't seen a single AI-generated image I didn't actively like. Is it all just Stable Diffusion? If so, would love to know the model/prompts used :)
If you go on to his Discord, there is a channel for ai-gens where folk upload pics that every now and again appear in the game. I think most of the external pics etc or non-slave pics are being swapped out for Stable Diffusion ones

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m a bit sad of hearing all about new slaves, new slaves stories and new slave management, and very few about political and power management.

At this moment, in my current gameplay, Doctor Zitto, my Character it´s in day 137 of his run and now is the head of a faction with power value 81.

Preacher´s Hall: 42
Aesir:157
Catholic church: Power Value 228
Kimanto Sindicate: 356
Carozza: 362

And yes, after this we have the big ones. But the fact it´s that with 81 of power you start to be a player.

I don´t need more things to do in my first 137 days of gameplay. I need things to do in the 137 next ones. And no, assault by 18th time Stokke Fort or tame my 9th slave it´s not what I´m looking for.

And that´s not a critique, it´s just an expression of personal preferences. May be I´m asking for a kind of game and this one will go in a different way. Not good or bad, just other way.

Anyway...

There are two things in the interface that I´m missing, and I don´t believe that it would be hard to implement, and will make some improvement in the game play.

First, we need a system for buying things in bulk. Yes, clicking 20 times in "buy sword" for the Carozza it´s bad, but doable, but now think about buying 250 knifes for Fort Hamilton

And second, a system that make easy put the slaves in the slot that you want. Putting a slave in the primaries ones it´s easy, but rearranging the 3-4 position it´s simply a nightmare. And are positions of some importance for determining which ones are going to participate and get the bonus in a party or a dinner

Last edited:

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I have a question about the tiers, if I become a tier 2 subscriber. Does that mean I have too start over for the extra quests and advantages or can I use my current save? I play on android so no way too edit my saves and I don't want too start all over again.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
I have a question about the tiers, if I become a tier 2 subscriber. Does that mean I have too start over for the extra quests and advantages or can I use my current save? I play on android so no way too edit my saves and I don't want too start all over again.
I was in your shoos. You can continue from old save. New quest will be activated in your journal.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
No, all saves are compatible between Tiers and you get to keep Tier2+ items, slaves, progress, etc, if you cancel your sub and load that save into a public version again.

There's also absolutely no need to worry about future save incompatibility between versions if you started playing after 0.8.0 (Summer -22).

Reactions: Jan82

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I´m a bit sad of hearing all about new slaves, new slaves stories and new slave management, and very few about political and power management.

At this moment, in my current gameplay, Doctor Zitto, my Character it´s in day 137 of his run and now is the head of a faction with power value 81.

Preacher´s Hall: 42
Aesir:157
Catholic church: Power Value 228
Kimanto Sindicate: 356
Carozza: 362

And yes, after this we have the big ones. But the fact it´s that with 81 of power you start to be a player.

I don´t need more things to do in my first 137 days of gameplay. I need things to do in the 137 next ones. And no, assault by 18th time Stokke Fort or tame my 9th slave it´s not what I´m looking for.

And that´s not a critique, it´s just an expression of personal preferences. May be I´m asking for a kind of game and this one will go in a different way. Not good or bad, just other way.

Anyway...

There are two things in the interface that I´m missing, and I don´t believe that it would be hard to implement, and will make some improvement in the game play.

First, we need a system for buying things in bulk. Yes, clicking 20 times in "buy sword" for the Carozza it´s bad, but doable, but now think about buying 250 knifes for Fort Hamilton

And second, a system that make easy put the slaves in the slot that you want. Putting a slave in the primaries ones it´s easy, but rearranging the 3-4 position it´s simply a nightmare. And are positions of some importance for determining which ones are going to participate and get the bonus in a party or a dinner
Then Doctor Zitto should very much look forward to the Kingdoms of Raana update (0824-0825) coming in a couple of iterations. Not only will he have the option to visit The Palace and spend millions of dollars and tens of thousands of Influence points to buy exclusive services, forbidden tech, new weapons and power armors - he'll also be able to attack, or praise, the Mastersphere during the Aria Bianchi questline.

Should he choose the first option, there's a chance for him to establish his very own puppet on the throne, based on how he's trained Aria before the actual assult. This will influence Corruption, Prosperity and Control in a new set of political events. While a willpower-low, Undying Affection-Aria would bleed the state of money through corruption (political), the extra flow of income should most likely make him the business powerhouse of Ikaanos. Combine this with 0.8.3's household revamp and possibility to purchase entire land districts, our doctor should have enough to do for the following 1,000 days.

I'm more of an assembly plant worker myself, though, so I'll be fine.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
is here plan to increase capacity of reatreat ? i runed out of slots even there.

and any benefit of begin a leader of something ? i becomed leader of christian church via donations, even if im atheist, and see no benefit.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
My PC's Captured Slaves holding slots are empty. But after Combat, when an opponent is beaten into submission, they are not available to Capture (they are grayed out).
I went to the Debug menu and selected Clear Captured. It did not fix my problem.
Closed/reopened the game. It did not fix my problem.
Closed browser, cleared cache. It did not fix my problem.

Can anyone tell me what flag's value to change?
Or is my .save file FUBAR?

Edit:
Partially solved by Jaxman (y)

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
My PC's Captured Slaves holding slots are empty. But after Combat, when an opponent is beaten into submission, they are not available to Capture (they are grayed out).
I went to the Debug menu and selected Clear Captured. It did not fix my problem.
Closed/reopened the game. It did not fix my problem.
Closed browser, cleared cache. It did not fix my problem.

Can anyone tell me what flag's value to change?
Or is my .save file FUBAR?
Do you have rope in your inventory?

Reactions: LizJ

aaaaaa3311

Jul 16, 2021
My influence suddenly drops to 0 but I couldn't understand why. Now I cannot access Crystal and the Velvet Room. I've finished every missions. Is there any way to fix it without grinding from the start?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m having trouble convincing aria to marry me. Affection it´s loving, she have been in my household for more than 6 days, I have finished her quest. but probabilities are "impossible". It´s the first time I have this problem, in other runs it have worked perfectly fine.

I´m Aesir (in fact, 130 of devotion, pouring slaves to the church as water), and she is Buddist. If I convert to Atheism, she accept instantly. It´s this right and working as intended? I have seen not any reference to incompatibilities between religions in the wiki or any other place.

Also, no chances at all of converting her.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
I´m having trouble convincing aria to marry me. Affection it´s loving, she have been in my household for more than 6 days, I have finished her quest. but probabilities are "impossible". It´s the first time I have this problem, in other runs it have worked perfectly fine.

I´m Aesir (in fact, 130 of devotion, pouring slaves to the church as water), and she is Buddist. If I convert to Atheism, she accept instantly. It´s this right and working as intended? I have seen not any reference to incompatibilities between religions in the wiki or any other place.

Also, no chances at all of converting her.
have you tried converting her to your religion, at 100 devotion that is suppose to be an option

opps you already answered that, have you tried dropping her willpower to get her to convert to your religion

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
have you tried converting her to your religion, at 100 devotion that is suppose to be an option

opps you already answered that, have you tried dropping her willpower to get her to convert to your religion
My house it´s the house of the happy girls with high willpower (113 in her case). They will do anything with me and bite and geld with no remorse any other that dare to touch them with a finger.

Not a cost effective option. I will marry another one.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes