bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Oh, it can be done, and someday you can end up with a Caitlin who looks like this:
Of course can be done. Pure and vanilla decrease corruption by 3 points a day and it´s not soo hard to rise corruption by more than this per day, and once you get the 30+ corruption you get her to the dungeon and it´s done. But for roleplaying considerations I prefer not to do it. It´s her thing, we have a deal, she keeps her part and I´m a man of my word

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Yo! Re edited the html file to expand "The Retreat" from 9 to 15 slots (that now aren't enough with the new unique slaves). Used the corrected ver of my previous file, so this should work (actually tested it this time). Later on I'll see to expand it more (like I said before, I'm not a pro with HTML, so it could take me some time until a figure and test it all out).
Does anyone know if there is a way to add this to an existing savegame file? (and where to put the code specifically)
Would really like to not have to restart the whole game again just yet.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
lord above. just spent 20k on autorifles for the fort and now she wants 150k. jesus. anyone know a decent way to get fat stacks. The grinding of arena fights and bounties is getting old.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
lord above. just spent 20k on autorifles for the fort and now she wants 150k. jesus. anyone know a decent way to get fat stacks. The grinding of arena fights and bounties is getting old.
Prostitution makes a lot of money if general corruption is above 90. I reloaded a lot for corruption end game events. I made a lot of money by training and selling random bandit girls to dock tavern. Find slaves with required beauty and charisma and train their sexual skills. Save-scumming for good recruits saves a lot of time for this. Also check everyday if the bandits in Darkmere spawned. If they aren't there, reload. Going up there wastes a lot of time. Sell all the weapons and ammo you don't need in Hamah bazaar. They don't buy everything but they pay more than Redhaven market. Don't forget to recruit a dancer for that 150$ job. Eliana or the girl you buy from sexshop are the best choices.

Reactions: weezal

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The investments eventually kind of snowball and that's where the real money is. This is what I'm making passively now on day 268. I focused more heavily than most people probably do on combat. Tier 7 bounties in particular are pretty lucrative but they're tough until you get your mercs geared/skilled up.

investments.jpg

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to add this to an existing savegame file? (and where to put the code specifically)
Would really like to not have to restart the whole game again just yet.
You should only need to replace the html file, the savegame shouldn't have any problem, but you should use the last ver I uploaded, that aded 3 mores slots:

Yo!!x2 Added 3 more slots to "The Retreat" (now there are 18 en total), and although they exceed the window, everything seems to be working just fine. Given that it seems that GD plans to add the possibility to expand your house on the next update or so, this many slots should be enough for the unique slaves until then, so I don't think I will keep on doing this (the last could be to move everyone to the expanded house, if possible).

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You should only need to replace the html file, the savegame shouldn't have any problem, but you should use the last ver I uploaded, that aded 3 mores slots:
Sorry, I thought you meant it didn't matter how many spaces I put in, so this is the "Retreat" section in the "start_game.html"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... but I still can't get my savegame (from before the edit) to recognise the extra spaces.
(Although my household & the Retreat were both full before I edited the html - does that have anything to do with it?)

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
In addition to prostitution you can apply girl with a high stat in academics or science as professors.
It´s about 400 bucks a day in my game.
Not much but honest work. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Clown.34

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
In addition to prostitution you can apply girl with a high stat in academics or science as professors.
It´s about 400 bucks a day in my game.
Not much but honest work. ;)
Yeah, but even with 8 girls working or whoring + arena you can only make like less than 2K a day on average in "mid game", where you need millions... Too much repetitive grind at that stage imo (after having done most quests, and beign equipped properly, that's "mid game" to me, days 60+ say)

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry, I thought you meant it didn't matter how many spaces I put in, so this is the "Retreat" section in the "start_game.html"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... but I still can't get my savegame (from before the edit) to recognise the extra spaces.
(Although my household & the Retreat were both full before I edited the html - does that have anything to do with it?)
Make sure that both html files have the same name (The one you had before and the new one), and are on the same folder with the same direction.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Make sure that both html files have the same name (The one you had before and the new one), and are on the same folder with the same direction.
Yep, that's all the same.
The game starts fine once I've edited the html, and the savegame loads just fine.
But it doesn't acknowledge any of the changes I've made to the Retreat - no extra slots or anything.
(I'm assuming it'll only do it if I start a new game.
That's why I was wondering if there was a way to make the changes to my savegame instead)

Oh, and thanks for the help by the way :)

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Yep, that's all the same.
The game starts fine once I've edited the html, and the savegame loads just fine.
But it doesn't acknowledge any of the changes I've made to the Retreat - no extra slots or anything.
(I'm assuming it'll only do it if I start a new game.
That's why I was wondering if there was a way to make the changes to my savegame instead)

Oh, and thanks for the help by the way :)
You need to replace the entire HTML file, not just add some of the lines in the one I uploaded.

EDIT: There are many more lines needed than those you added for it to work. Just delete your current HTML file and replace it with the one I uploaded.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You need to replace the entire HTML file, not just add some of the lines in the one I uploaded.

EDIT: There are many more lines needed than those you added for it to work. Just delete your current HTML file and replace it with the one I uploaded.
Ah, I see. Thanks. :oops:
Do I use your file from page 405 (9-15 Slots) or was there a more recent one?

Last edited:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, but even with 8 girls working or whoring + arena you can only make like less than 2K a day on average in "mid game", where you need millions... Too much repetitive grind at that stage imo (after having done most quests, and beign equipped properly, that's "mid game" to me, days 60+ say)
OMG - i´m on Gameday 1407 and i am still missing the millions.:eek:
Please help me to stop being poor! :oops:
Alltogether it´s about 3500$ per day (Investments / working as prof / girls working as prof and whoring sometimes)

Reactions: JaxMan

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Never managed to be rich in this game either so far. But at that point it stops being a challenge anyway. And from the few people I know with that lot of money , most acknowledged that they took advantage of a money cheat button , which was present in an older testversion.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan and Hans98

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Never managed to be rich in this game either so far. But at that point it stops being a challenge anyway. And from the few people I know with that lot of many , most acknowledged that they took advantage of a money cheat button , which was present in an older testversion.
If you disable aging and keep spamming conclude day you can be rich easily dude. There is no penalty to doing this since you and your slaves don't age. Money cheat isn't necessary.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes