ZZZING

Nov 26, 2023
Really enjoying the game so far, nothing else quite like it.
The world building is great and lore is quite interesting.
Is the SWG.R22 writing on the wall related to anything currently in the game or is it planned for a future content? Thanks

Reactions: Daba and D0v4hk1n

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far, nothing else quite like it.
The world building is great and lore is quite interesting.
Is the SWG.R22 writing on the wall related to anything currently in the game or is it planned for a future content? Thanks
As far as I know, it´s of no relevance. May be in the future...

Reactions: ZZZING

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
also an other question , can Laika be a slave and if yes how ?
Right now if she gets to 18 you can use her like a slavegirl when her corruption gets high enough, if you have a high corruption household that's usually enough, but she remains essentially a servant. In the big update scheduled for the first quarter of next year there may well be a mechanism to turn servants and mercs into slaves but I don't know the details yet.

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
new player here and am confused... I hired a few mercs, but can't figure out how to use them, when I enter combat I'm fighting by myself...

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Are there any HTML games similar to this that are either on the same level or better?
I'd appreciate it if someone could reference any games that have better degradation content such as peeing on your slaves and such but I'm not limiting my request to slavery stuff only.

Thank you!

Lasturus vain

Dec 10, 2023
Hey guys, im just here for the CG's so if anyone has a Late game/"completed" save file, that would be appreciated. i know that save editor is a thing but its complicated as heck.

razien

Mar 9, 2017
Right now if she gets to 18 you can use her like a slavegirl when her corruption gets high enough, if you have a high corruption household that's usually enough, but she remains essentially a servant. In the big update scheduled for the first quarter of next year there may well be a mechanism to turn servants and mercs into slaves but I don't the details yet.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
There's really no such thing. Under 0.8.2.3 you can have only 19 max and one of them would have to be a wife, who can be any slave. This is an open world RPG, you can do pretty much anything you want, as such there's no way to 'complete' a 'full save.'
i understabd i just want to see some improvments

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
There's really no such thing. Under 0.8.2.3 you can have only 19 max and one of them would have to be a wife, who can be any slave. This is an open world RPG, you can do pretty much anything you want, as such there's no way to 'complete' a 'full save.'
have you any save?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
have you any save?
Throughout the past year I managed to accidentally delete all my prior public saves and now I have a new computer and have not yet transferred any files to my new computer, so at this juncture I have less than nothing I could post.

I do know how to play though, tell me which girl you're most interested in and I'll tell you how to get her and make her your loving slavegirl. Then move on to another girl and another and pretty soon you'll have your own save and will know how to play too.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes