sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting game though it feels a lot like Strive: Conquest in that it tries to do a lot of things, but doesn't do anything all that well. You have a combat system that's almost interesting but lacks any depth in terms of skills and abilities. 1-2 melee anchors to keep enemies at long range and a line of snipers easily wins most fights. Crating is too costly to be useful (exactly like Strive here); by the time you can afford it you'll have found or bought better gear. Slave/Sim management is insane grind making numbers VERY slowly go up to see some tits. The renders don't look bad, but all the girls look very samey after a while. Having fantasy races in other games definitely helps in this regard, as does simply being able to import your own art.

Definitely needed save editor usage to tolerate it IMO. Also I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to have stat decay (happiness/MC love). Did the game really need more grind?

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.2.3c has been released!

Gameplay changes

- Added 800 words of random slave dialogue (New Tokyo crafters).

Bug fixes
- Fixed a red error caused by 0.8.2.3b during random slave sex scenes.
- Fixed a critical error that would teleport you to another instance after interacting with The Goonies (the Frighten alternative).
- Fixed an error that would consume hulc parts but not give you a hulc armor while trying to craft one.
- Fixed a lot of typos.

Instructions
Just replace the old start_game.html with the one found in the zip folder below. I'll update archives later tonight when I know 0.8.2.3c is stable.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
... Also I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to have stat decay (happiness/MC love). Did the game really need more grind?
Opened the hood of this great game and humbly closed again quite fast today. :) I got a vague idea however, layman's hypothesis or something, about the reason to those caps for slave's happiness and affection.
Perhaps, just perhaps, they exist to keep the game lively, guarantee some variation from day to day.
Descriptions of happenings seem to get triggered within relatively limited values of happiness and 'masterlove'. Stretching those limits or removing the caps might lead to monotonous game with less or none 'interactions', I imagine, OR need some different design.

I was irritated when those caps emerged and did my best to remove them. Unfortunately my best probably equals to skilled folks worst, so I remain waiting for nicer ways to treat my slave girls than just obnoxiously tinkering with the code.

Last edited:

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, is there some kind of cheat mode? I'm really not smart nor interested in strategy games, especially with dice roll combat. It's a really unique and interesting game but I'm only interested in the slave and sex mechanics

ZZZING

Nov 26, 2023
Hi, is there some kind of cheat mode? I'm really not smart nor interested in strategy games, especially with dice roll combat. It's a really unique and interesting game but I'm only interested in the slave and sex mechanics
This post highlights most of what you want.
I recommend just giving yourself high stats and a decent starting capital and then use the in-game systems to earn more money and do quests or other stuff.
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
More than once I have commented that this is one of my three favorite games... In fact it is MY favorite game so I decided to make it part of my signature.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
This post highlights most of what you want.
I recommend just giving yourself high stats and a decent starting capital and then use the in-game systems to earn more money and do quests or other stuff.
Thanks, I just ended up using a save editor though

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys, I have a few question for the veterans of this game to assess if it makes sense FOR ME to invest a lot of time in this game.

1) It seems to me that this game has a serious amoun of "grind" in it. When I look at things like the investments in the Wiki. I need 10.000 Influence for the big ones and then it takes for example for the General Store (Redhaven) investment more than 200 days before I break even 70k investment / 350 profits a day IF their are no disruptions. I mean I like to take my time and not trying to speedrun the days / the game. So I am supposed to play for half a year until I have the reputation, then invest and then play for 1-2 years so that the investment actually pays of eventually? How much time is that in Real Life? 100 hours?

Is there actually - FUN - stuff to do in this game for this kind of insane amount of time?

2) The combat system. It seems to me combat is: Get the best Ranged NPC you can afford. Give them Rifles. Give them Armor. Klick on NPC. Fire at Enemy. Klick on NPC fire at Enemy. Klick on NPC fire at Enemy. Is there anything else to it? There are no Skills like "rapid fire" or "aim" or anything else right? Also no leveling up except for the ultra slow and boring you get +1 if you crit (1/20 chance). There also is no special equipment with stats or stealth or anything. Just generic equipment and autoattack. Right? Combat feels like a boring chore.

Does this get better / more interesting / more challenging later in the game SOMEHOW?

3) There isn´t a way to get plastic surgery for the girls or a mod that adds varity for the body types is there? ALL women in this game - it seems - are of the same body type: "petite". As someone who likes curves, big boobs and big asses there aren´t really any options for me, right?

4) Is there any purpose to gambling beyond the 3 games a day in the Tavern for a few hundred bucks in potential profits? Are there some high stackes games later? Anything? I took all options to max gambling in char creation but it seems I loose 3 out of 4 games and "progress" seems to again happen 1/20 games on a crit ...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
1) It seems to me that this game has a serious amoun of "grind" in it.

Is there actually - FUN - stuff to do in this game for this kind of insane amount of time?

2) The combat system.

Does this get better

3) As someone who likes curves, big boobs and big asses there aren´t really any options for me, right?

4) Is there any purpose to gambling
Same answer to all 4 questions.
It depends on you and how you choose to play.
If you want to grind, grind.
If you want battle, battle.
If you want to pimp, pimp.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys, I have a few question for the veterans of this game to assess if it makes sense FOR ME to invest a lot of time in this game.

1) It seems to me that this game has a serious amoun of "grind" in it. When I look at things like the investments in the Wiki. I need 10.000 Influence for the big ones and then it takes for example for the General Store (Redhaven) investment more than 200 days before I break even 70k investment / 350 profits a day IF their are no disruptions. I mean I like to take my time and not trying to speedrun the days / the game. So I am supposed to play for half a year until I have the reputation, then invest and then play for 1-2 years so that the investment actually pays of eventually? How much time is that in Real Life? 100 hours?

2) The combat system. It seems to me combat is: Get the best Ranged NPC you can afford. Give them Rifles. Give them Armor. Klick on NPC. Fire at Enemy. Klick on NPC fire at Enemy. Klick on NPC fire at Enemy. Is there anything else to it? There are no Skills like "rapid fire" or "aim" or anything else right? Also no leveling up except for the ultra slow and boring you get +1 if you crit (1/20 chance). There also is no special equipment with stats or stealth or anything. Just generic equipment and autoattack. Right? Combat feels like a boring chore.

Does this get better / more interesting / more challenging later in the game SOMEHOW?

3) There isn´t a way to get plastic surgery for the girls or a mod that adds varity for the body types is there? ALL women in this game - it seems - are of the same body type: "petite". As someone who likes curves, big boobs and big asses there aren´t really any options for me, right?

4) Is there any purpose to gambling beyond the 3 games a day in the Tavern for a few hundred bucks in potential profits? Are there some high stackes games later? Anything? I took all options to max gambling in char creation but it seems I loose 3 out of 4 games and "progress" seems to again happen 1/20 games on a crit ...
1. I started my longest Rise from the Ashes run eleven months ago. I generally played it one or two hours a day with a four to six hour session once a week or so on one of my days off. I coulda restarted like I've done countless times, but I enjoyed getting far enough in the game Laika aged up to 18 years old naturally.

2. There's a strategic component, especially if you play on Grimdark level and like capturing enemies. Bullets cost money, for the best guns it's goddam expensive. So I found trying to fight the most efficient battles a mini-game of its own. The best tactic in this regard is not always to hit the most dangerous attacker with everything you've got from everyone, sometimes you'll still make the kill if you use a rifle and have the mercs with ammo packs fire the coilguns and plasma rifles. It's kind of like playing Tetris with variably-shaped pieces. There's also an 'Aim' function too, it's on the right.

3. I prefer the more realistically rendered girls of MoR. There's plenty of games available where you can fuck beachball inspired women.

4. You can gain skill points gambling. I also like knowing there might be naked teen-aged sluts crawling around the floor sometimes getting their bellies filled.

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Same answer to all 4 questions.
It depends on you and how you choose to play.
If you want to grind, grind.
If you want battle, battle.
If you want to pimp, pimp.
Well I don´t want to battle if there is nothing to it. If there is no skills, if there is no use of terrain, if there is no challenge, quirks or perks or specialization or leveling system or anything other than autoattack then obviously no, I don´t want to play battles that have the tactical dept of tic-tac-toe. Thats why I asked If there is something I am missing with the battle system and it gets better later. Thanks for clarifying that.

I don´t want to grind. Grind is boring. But IF there are great rewards for it I can get through some of it. And no playing 800 "games" at the tavern where a random number is drawn and I get to decide: "hold", "reroll", "reroll wild" is not grind. It's torture as there is 0 fun to that. That's why I asked if there are actually rewards for going through the torture. It seems not. Thx again for letting me know.

So I choose to play without boring grind. How do I do that?

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
1. I started my longest Rise from the Ashes run eleven months ago. I generally played it one or two hours a day with a four to six hour session once a week or so on one of my days off. I coulda restarted liked I've done countless times, but I enjoyed getting far enough in the game Laika aged up to 18 years old naturally.

2. There's a strategic component, especially if you play on Grimdark level and like capturing enemies. Bullets cost money, for the best guns it's goddam expensive. So I found trying to fight the most efficient battles a mini-game of its own. The best tactic in this regard is not always to hit the most dangerous attacker with everything you've got from everyone, sometimes you'll still make the kill if you use a rifle and have the mercs with ammo packs fire the coilguns and plasma rifles. It's kind of like playing Tetris with variably-shaped pieces. There's also an 'Aim' function too, it's on the right.

3. I prefer the more realistically rendered girls of MoR. There's plenty of games available where you can fuck beachball inspired women.

4. You can gain skill points gambling. I also like knowing there might be naked teen-aged sluts crawling around the floor sometimes getting their bellies filled.
Thank you for your reply.

1) Could you tell me what content kept you interested in these 600, 700+ hours of gameplay?

2) Look I don´t expect miracles concerning combat. But there is nothing here. No animations. No tactical movement. No terrain. No skills. No perks. No synergies. No unique items or set items. No abilities with cooldowns or weaknesses or special damage types or strategies in leveling up your team members or anything else. So ammo cost money. Great.

3) And I prefer big tits and curves. So sadly this game only offers content to people who like petite women and don´t give ANY opitons to player who don´t. Idealy a game which only offers pictures and no animations anyway should at least offer some varity in body types or give the player the option to modify them bases on there taste. I also don´t know where you are from but every single women being petite is certainly not realistic.

4) I know you level up gambling by gambling. As far as I understand with a 1/20 chance (crit) for +1 so if I want to go from 40 to 100 I need to play aprox. 1200 "games". Since the game consist of nothing other than clicking "keep / reroll / reroll wild" after a random number is generated I would rather watch the grass growth outside my window than do that obviously. So that is why I asked if there is any relevant reward for it? Like higher stakes games, special prices, invitation to special events whatever.

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023

Gunner Rey's points are very valid and he is an established, long-time player. I haven't played the game for nearly as long as he has, but I'll add my point of view on things as well, since I've grown to love the game:

1 - It does have a serious amount of grind, no going around it. Some of it is pretty fun though. Other parts of it, makes me want to tear my hair out, so it kind of depends on what you're talking about. Influence grind is really not bad at all, the 10k number seems like a lot but it can be achieved relatively quickly without you even focusing on it specifically. The money grind is a different beast though. The thing about breaking even with your investment is a totally valid point, and in a vacuum, correct. But consider the fact that you are making a one time large investment for permanent passive income.

Eventually those investments add up and allow you to NOT have to do bounty hunting, for example, in which case you could get by doing nothing and staying at home all day. Which is not what I recommend, but I bring it up because at that point, you can switch your focus from bounty hunting to buying up slaves from slave markets and/or capturing them in combat, training them and then selling them for MASSIVE profits. OR, you could spend most of your time crafting items that will get you standing with several factions (that will, in turn, give you even more passive income once you reach certain thresholds).

So the game is about slowly building up an empire, or sorts, and offers different ways to do it. The harshest grind imo is actually the stat grind when you are looking to train certain specific stats on slaves (like Charisma). Those things could get tuned in the future though. Overall, managing your time and actions and slowly working towards a goal is one of the things that make the game interesting and fun for me. And you also get to build a big slave harem, that's also a plus.

2 - The combat is rather simplistic atm, and it does need an overall revamp. There is at least one combat revamp scheduled for a future patch already though. As of now, combat serves as a means to an end rather than as an end in and of itself, although I don't find it to be as boring as you described. It's simplistic, yeah, but if it was something that is orders of magnitude more complex than how it is now, it'd get old REALLY fast. Due to the nature of the game, you have to do combat a lot. A LOT. If every single encounter is some high-level super strategic encounter, player burnout would catch on really quick imo.

3 - There are no women with overly unrealistic proportions and it's true that there are plenty of petite, fit and athletic women in the game. There are some curvy ones though. Then again, depends on what you mean by curvy. Look up images of a slave called Nicole Boulay and/or Aisha Hasan. They are both what's considered a "story slave" (meaning they are "special, unique slaves instead of a random one you can get through RNG by capturing in combat or buying at an auction). They are both curvy, but also pretty fit.

And I know of at least one random slave that is curvy all around (but not fat). However, if what you mean by curvy is fat, then no, I don't think there are any of those ingame. There are a couple of random slaves with a little bit of a "beer belly", yes, but I don't think they have had their sex scenes done yet, and I think they are the closest to "having a belly".

Also you CAN give the slaves plastic surgery ingame, but it doesn't change their appearance. It instead, increases their beauty stat up to a threshold (which is one of the factors that weigh the most when you put that slave up for sale, since beautiful slaves sell for a premium).

4 - Gambling is also kind of raw in the game atm, and I can't really comment on it. I don't think it's worth investing in it atm though, as there are no "high stakes poker" or some high-end way you can use gambling to earn big profits. It might get worked on in the future, but as of now? I'd say focus on other stuff.

So to sum it all up, this is currently a management game more than anything else, and a lot of the fun in it comes from the setting, writing and straight up actions you can take in that regard, like training slaves. Specifically, the way you train slaves.
It has a bit of a mean learning curve, but the discord community is very active and very helpful, including the creator himself.
Give it an honest shake, you might like it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes