Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
What determines when sleeping makes you skip into another day? (aka sleep at 7:50 AM on the 5th and it makes you wake up at 8:00 AM of the 6th) I've been for the most part been sleeping right before 7 AM, but sometimes I can sleep at 7:30 AM on the 5th and still wake up on the 5th at 8 AM, for example. Is it dependent on your remaining stamina when you sleep?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What determines when sleeping makes you skip into another day? (aka sleep at 7:50 AM on the 5th and it makes you wake up at 8:00 AM of the 6th) I've been for the most part been sleeping right before 7 AM, but sometimes I can sleep at 7:30 AM on the 5th and still wake up on the 5th at 8 AM, for example. Is it dependent on your remaining stamina when you sleep?
In my experience, if you go to sleep at any time before 7am (even as late as 6:54am) you will never lose a day. If you go to sleep between 7am and 8am you will sometimes lose a day and sometimes not. If you sleep after 8am you will always lose a day.

Reactions: Fauno36

msor

Aug 5, 2020
It depends on have you assign someone on "Morning blowjob" or not. If you have - then you will wake up at 7 AM. If not - then 8 AM. So try to conclude your day before that time.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What are the %chances of nannies affecting the stats of kids in the nursery and do the kids have stat caps for how much they gain from nannies/nursery atmosphere? I am wondering if having the nursery aging on x100 speed instead of x10 will lessen their gains. Or if I should just change the kids' nursery days value to the required 3000 days to get them out.

EDIT: Or maybe it does something fancy, like the nanny/atmosphere stats only matter in day 3000, similar to how lectures and books worked in 0.8.2? E.g. when your kids are at day 3000, the game checks your nanny/atmosphere stats, then do all the calculations of how much they contributed for the past 2999 days at day 3000.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you upgrade the wall around your house now?
Ive upgraded the house and the guard-tower, but discriptions of guards on patrol mention the wall being 'crumbling'

Wat do?

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
Did you save this particular in an older version/patch of the game or did you save it using the newest patch, 0.8.3?
it's saved on version 0823 before patching

"the willpower increase room" and "the room of horror" is from the old version of raana back when we can rename the house rooms

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone figured out how to get all the skill classes to expert?
HTML or variable edit?
Also is it still impossible to edit mercenaries and other non slave household members?

Reactions: Daba

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I just prefer to open the html and edit it directly.
And now I am not stopping with minor tweaks :devilish:
I am adding events to add skill points that would normally take years in game.
I added a teaching event that adds intelligence.
I added an enemy battle that gives me a new weapon. (reverse rifle ; gets stronger as enemy gets closer)

Its just html, not rocket science.

Reactions: TaurusBR

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Also is it still impossible to edit mercenaries and other non slave household members?
You can modify all npc in the same way as slaves now.

The tricky part is to know which id they have. I have put a method to make that easy in this post.

Basically just paste in the blob of code in console, modify cheatgirlname and then press enter.
After that type cheatgirl.something = something

When you want to modify another slave / npc just press arrow key up a few times instead of pasting the blob.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy how do you increase follower health
i tried child soldier and well they are not very good human shield (even after i speed them up to 18 they still have the same amount of health is there something wrong)

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Played around and found the bug; if you start via the tutorial you don't get stuff. If you skip the tutorial you do.

And yes, I deleted the old version and mine says 0.8.3b (Public) in the corner at start.
You were right. It was a bug with the tutorial - at least for the Crafter trait. Fixed!

You're allowed to use cheats to compensate for this one thing. ;)

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy is there a bug with LODEN and his sister LAIKA when you speed up their age
for some reason their health stay at 20 and doesn't change at all

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
One thing that bugs me with v.083c is the "Choosing Soldier lvl 2+ will now open up the job assignment at Walton's gunstore", I have 'Soldier lvl2' in my current game (created in 083) and the gunstore is still closed off as a possible job, so I guess it only works with a new game created in 083c. I have most of my house upgraded, so I guess Old Man Walton will have to live without the eye-candy I could provide.. I'll let him keep Bud instead..

Another thing that bugs me is the Tier reward story-slave, I had T4 back in August, and if I patch my old save to 083, I get to keep her, but misses out on the girl you get when starting fresh now and picking the 'Slaver lvl3'. Guess I'll have to sign up again when I find the money.

Other that that, amazing update, v.083 really changed the game for the better!

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes