Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
OK, on the "In the name of God" quest, I chose to kill Amir. It says to go to the SGPD in Hamilton Square. There is no SGPD there or anywhere else that I can find. Also, if I killed him, do I not get to claim his daughter as my slave?
View attachment 3393059
1.) There is a point of interest (upside down teardrop) between the boxes labeled town hall and whitehaven. Is that the SGPD?

2.) Yes, you get both girls.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
There is still nothing to do with male slaves right? just sell them? Releasing does not give you like a "niceness" bar or anything afiak.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
'Limp' caused me to miss a number of bounties because I couldn't get back to Hamilton Square in time as I'd planned so much beforehand. It irritated the hell out of me after a while, it noticeably cut down on the actions I could do each day if I was traveling anywhere. It might not matter as much as a University professor though, I'm glad you made it work so well.

I haven't built a garden as it uses up a slot and eventually I'll do Mai-Lynn's quest and feed my burgeoning household that way. Hunting is mainly for money, as my household uses more than 100 food a day now, and to buy food it's 17 right now.
I only did a small concept test for a couple of weeks, so I haven't really tried it out yet. But from the small test that I did, it does seem very feasable.

The idea is not to play as a professor forever. It is basically just a means to get a really good start.

One of the main concerns, before I start over and do the full run, was if unlucky trait is worth 25 creation points.

Turns out that it is 1.5% chance (0.02 x 0.75) for one of the following things to happen when you go to bed:
health - 10
cash - 25
health - 3
cash - 10
cash - 30
cash - 50 and health - 3
Influence - 40
health - 15
cash - 70
cash - 40
And a matching text about how you did a face plant or pinched your finger earlier in the day.

If not bothered by the occasianal message telling you that you are a clutz, it is by far the best negative trait of them all, with an average daily loss of $0.34, 0.05 hp and 0.06 influence.

I'm still not convinced about the limp, so I guess I will have to experiment a little on that topic.

Last edited:

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
There is still nothing to do with male slaves right? just sell them? Releasing does not give you like a "niceness" bar or anything afiak.
Later you will get a fort.
You will be able to convert male slaves into soldiers and use them to guard stuff.
??Later possibly to attack and take over stuff??

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
1.) There is a point of interest (upside down teardrop) between the boxes labeled town hall and whitehaven. Is that the SGPD?

2.) Yes, you get both girls.
Thanks, I guess the screen is too zoomed in to show that clearly, I completely missed it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Wait where is this The Palace?
There is a place called "Old Palace" further inside Crystal Heights; it is the place where the Amir Hassan quest started. I am not sure though if this is the palace the wiki is referring to and whether you have to enter any of the buildings there to see her.

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
There is a place called "Old Palace" further inside Crystal Heights; it is the place where the Amir Hassan quest started. I am not sure though if this is the palace the wiki is referring to and whether you have to enter any of the buildings there to see her.
Yea shes not there at all i went to the palace and all the shops and shes not there

Phyltre

Nov 24, 2018
i have a problem. I usually play this game with cheats to avoid the grindy part. When I use the usual "SugarCube.State.active.variables.x" to modify money or my characters stats, it works, but when i use it to change my slave's stats it doesn't work. "SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_ranged = 80" did not work, while "SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 5000" worked. It used to work on some older versions but since i updated to 0.8.3c, it stopped working. Help pls ?
do a save game to disk and go to savegameeditor.com uload your save game to ur hearts content then download finsihed product load save game and enjoy

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I am curious.
Why do you need more than one workshop?
Right now I have one workshop and I seem to be able to assign all my slaves there.
Is there a limit? I did upgrade my workshop.
IIRR the limit is one foreman and 10 workers per workshop. At least with the basic one, and the one with the first upgrade.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
IIRR the limit is one foreman and 10 workers per workshop. At least with the basic one, and the one with the first upgrade.
Ok I can see that I have 8 workers assigned to my factory.....
But where do I see the maximum number of workers I can assigned to a factory? Is that marked somewhere?

Also if I assign the factory to work as a sweatshop I can add 300 merchandise to the factory.
What does that do? It seems to make the factory more profitable. Am I just dumping merchandise from my inventory? Can this be automated?
How much is consumed per day is it per worker or per unit of production points?

Last edited:

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
OK this is definitely a bug.
I tried traveling to the academy from home.
1. Using the shortcut in the house menu takes 60min.
2. Using the map(global) takes 6min
3. Just clicking on the arrows to move on the map(game) takes 12min

Same goes for traveling home the shortcut that replaces the exit button bottom left takes also 10 times longer to travel back home than the game or global map.

Last edited:

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Does anybody know how Whore House assignment works? It says on the wiki "Another prostitute assignment that deploys your NPC to a built tavern. You can upgrade a tavern's "upper floor" to unlock up to ten whorehouse job slots." but at which tavern? Unlike the Goldwalkers, I can't seem to find the income info for Whore House assignment either.

andy776661

Oct 8, 2017
That looks like a screen shot of version 0.8.2.3, latest version is 0.8.3 and that has changed.
thank you , and one more question do I have to restart a new round to play 0.8.3? I used 0.8.2.3's save and it seems a bit buggy is there any way to fix it?

TonynoT

Mar 28, 2020
So just to be sure everyone is getting that pregnancy place holder changed eventually right?
Man I kinda do wish it would overlap with the outfits chosen for them but I understand if that might be too much of a hassle.
Ideally I would like there to be more than one pregancy stage visual like early middle and late stage. A man can dream right?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
thank you , and one more question do I have to restart a new round to play 0.8.3? I used 0.8.2.3's save and it seems a bit buggy is there any way to fix it?
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12955327

Close the browser if it is playing the 0.8.3 version.

Go back to 0.8.2, open it after closing the previous browser, take a very very clean save (one you have saved to disk before 0.8.3 was released if your current saves do not work), one that you have never ever tried to load into 0.8.3. Opening 0.8.2 saves, especially in browser data saves, in the same browser session as when you played 0.8.3 can fuck you up.

Clear all titles, all of it, from your slaves (nanny, head maid, pantry girl). Clear all their jobs. Remove them from bondage. Unassign all your followers (guard, accountant, janitor, etc.), remove them from your combat team (your slaves too).

(The patcher IS NOT compatible with the Expanded Retreat mod. All slaves placed in slots above $avAp15 are terminated after the patching process has concluded.)

error111

Jun 3, 2017
How to age laika in game? Previously there was option in talk menu, now I must use console or is there some event/potion/menu I don't know about?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well i don't hunt when the weather is stormy / heat waves to avoid large stamina depletion. There are a lot of other stats to grind in the begining of the game so i alternate between a lot of stuff, so i never ran into that hunting grounds depletion issue. The evenings are spent at Furry's to grind the gambling stat, because past 70/80 you can gamble pretty confidently at dockgrave, where the real money is.
Also I'm still a fan of the "craft jillions of combat knifes to grind artisan / blacksmitting skills" strategy :)
I am more of a fan of the "craft knifes until you can craft injectors and stims, then spam those".
Knifes are too cheap, and with the amount of fighting I need to heal my party quite often. It's also great way to reduce expenses a bit and use those few hours before sleeping for whole 12 minutes.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes