IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Are suggestions accepted by any chance? And if they are, is there a thread for it or something?
I've thought about a few things since I started playing (first time 0.8.3h so Idk much about how the game was before that)

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
She it´s not an slave anymore. She is now a servant of the lowest rank. If you lover her willpower you can convince her to become your slave.

Mind you, there are not a big difference between how can you behave with an slave and how can you behave with a low level servant, so it´s not a big deal.
My morning wake up calls beg to differ, but thanks for the info. What's the reason for that change? The circumstances of recruiting her aren't dissimilar to Juno, and you can grab her just fine.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What are Doyle's Charisma, INT and Extroverted Trait value?

I did add some high rep low worker penalties in A2.3, however.
Charisma 60, INT 81, extroverted 0 (we came from a save from previous version and he don´t have the trait) for an effective barkeeper skill of 80

May I suggest that the penalties should be harsh?. I have been working all my live in the restoration business (in kitchen, but you learn something of the business, all around). 75% of the revenue of a Restaurant/bar/tavern/pub come from 25% of the customers, the regular ones. People that came every day, every week, or at least a couple of times a month. If your usually 7-crew business go to 1 man show, in two weeks you are death. May be you can gaslight them the first time it happens, but if they return and it happens again, they are gone. They will not return, and even if you goes back to regular operations, you are going to have a very hard time recovering them. And should be nice that instead of showing only Doyle barkeeper skill the Taverna management page shows the barkeeper skill AND the Tavern effective skill or, if the mechanics are different, if the tavern it´s undermanned

An also, in real life, the income should not depend only of the reputation. The reputation can give you the max income, but not the effective income. A 7-crew dinner can make may be 120 servings in a watch. And yes, if you have 10 workers you are not going to earn more money, and if you have 5 may be you can keep the income and just have a rep hit (the servings are slow, the food it´s served cold and things are, in general not so nice). But if you go down to 1 man show, you are going to be lucky if you make 20 servings. Most of the people will be tired of wait unattended for an hour, and they would rise and move away leaving you zero income. Can I suggest a reduction on income if the tavern go below half the optimum crew? Something in this line?

1 to half: Rep half, rep hit and income reduction
half to optimum: Rep hit.
Over the optimum: Small rep bonus (you are not going to get more income, but the attention to your customers would be better)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoUseForAName3

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
My morning wake up calls beg to differ, but thanks for the info. What's the reason for that change? The circumstances of recruiting her aren't dissimilar to Juno, and you can grab her just fine.
The situation are not dissimilar to Juno, but are not exactly the same. You find Juno as an Slave girl an when you find Michelle she is a free woman (albeit one in a very bad situation). One it´s handcuffed and half naked in the middle of the street and the other have a roof ( a bad one, but a roof) over her head in the Westside

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Are suggestions accepted by any chance? And if they are, is there a thread for it or something?
I've thought about a few things since I started playing (first time 0.8.3h so Idk much about how the game was before that)
Yes. Sometimes.
You can try here or go to the discord channel.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
If you are not familiar with programming, I would advise against trying to do it.
And actually editing the html, so that a second male/female can be knocked out, is the easiest part (and then actually knocking out multiple captures would - at least initially - only result in the newer "capture data" overwriting the older "capture data"). More complicated is the rest. And describing what you need to do and to what you need to pay attention to might actually take me more time than actually modding my html file to allow me to capture all enemies in a fight (and add them to the "capture slots", if enough capture slots are empty).

You would need to edit the CombatEngine, LootRoom, the "html-view" (in the LootRoom) so that multiple males (or females) are displayed there and can be added etc. All the while making sure, that you do not break something.
Yes, well, I have already tried so might as well keep it up, who knows, I might just learn something and become better. But what's the point of telling me "I could do it but I won't and also you shouldn't try either"? If you don't feel like helping, then just don't.

TangoVictor1

Apr 15, 2022
This can happen if the files were not extracted from the zip/rar archive, i believe. The browser is unable to connect the html with the images in the archive.

If that's the case just unzip/extract all the files into a single folder and then try running the html again.
oh nvm it works now, I just have to use Edge to run it

Reactions: Kel2513

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Does the Fort Sera quest where you have to aquire 10 new mercenaries work correctly for you guys? Ever since I accepted it whenever enemies surrender they are not shown in the loot screen. Is there something I am missing? Are they added to some special pool automatically that completes once I have enough to complete the quest or something?

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Oh and while we are at it - the wiki says it's possible to buy more property in Redhaven to e.g. build a tavern - how does one do that? :D

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does the Fort Sera quest where you have to aquire 10 new mercenaries work correctly for you guys? Ever since I accepted it whenever enemies surrender they are not shown in the loot screen. Is there something I am missing? Are they added to some special pool automatically that completes once I have enough to complete the quest or something?
Do you have rope?

Fort Sera does nothing to the capture mechanics, it just is a place to dispense with them like Redhaven, Watery Eyes, Crystal Heights and Preacher's Pond.

Reactions: Debonkers
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes