devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Greatswords and duraplate and some luck, yeah.

They spawn on the first day by default but the main gate for them is what they are armed with. Truls is armed with combat armor and assault rifle. He also has initiative so he moves first so your first day or even first week combat party may not be able to handle him. Cassius and the girl he is with spawns with duraplate and coilgun. You definitely need more time to tackle him. Both Truls and Cassius also start with despising affection so you have some work cut out for you. I think despising affection might affect their hit chance but I am not sure. I read that affection has that effect mentioned here once.

Truls spawns in Watery Eyes. Cassius spawns in Kasey Park.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was khumak's testing before the melee buff in 0.8.3 (the buff being scaling changes and now you do not need to spend a round going in close anymore if your DEX or melee combat stat is 80+ since you can start in the forward position): https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-1-grimdark.100207/post-12509194

I think it is safe to say greatsword is better than plasma guns in general if your fighters are trained in melee combat and strength.
thanks for these maps, so now im sure i killed them. so it will be ideal if game will tell you at combat screen that unique npc is there, ideal foor capture.
and for preference of great swords...im realy torn about this, since if im armed with them then chance to capture persons in combat will be very low, since greatswords are designed to kill, and currently in game there is no gun designed for capture.
ideal solution will be to have three slots for weapons - ranged, melee, capture.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Does Grimdark show what they are working on in the next update?

Will we eventually access locations like Lake City, or the Kingdom of David? So far we only have Ikaanos and some island like Khatil and stuff, right?

Sep 29, 2019
thanks for these maps, so now im sure i killed them. so it will be ideal if game will tell you at combat screen that unique npc is there, ideal foor capture.
and for preference of great swords...im realy torn about this, since if im armed with them then chance to capture persons in combat will be very low, since greatswords are designed to kill, and currently in game there is no gun designed for capture.
ideal solution will be to have three slots for weapons - ranged, melee, capture.
You can change your Weapon in the fight but only for you.So use first heavy hitting weapon and when the Enemy is low in HP switch to the Whip for the final blow
And then there is a Trait you can chose when you start the Game Slave Hunter with that near all Weapon Capture easy

ibell420

May 8, 2021
You can change your Weapon in the fight but only for you.So use first heavy hitting weapon and when the Enemy is low in HP switch to the Whip for the final blow
And then there is a Trait you can chose when you start the Game Slave Hunter with that near all Weapon Capture easy
Is there a way to earn Slave Hunter trait if you don't pick it in the beginning

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Well, if you want them and you are willing to use console commands, press Control + Shift + J and copy-paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.truls = undefined

SugarCube.State.active.variables.cassius = undefined

Just be sure you have only one of each or it might brick something. Save to disk beforehand.

Why build Dojo in yard? Does it give you more chance to increase skills that training without a Dojo?
Yes. It adds to the dice roll.

Without dojo vs with dojo fully upgraded:

dojo training.png

Wiki is down for me so I cannot check if the dojo provides other benefits like raising the Household efficiency stat like how the gazebo raises Household contentment stat. Maybe not.

Is there a way to earn Slave Hunter trait if you don't pick it in the beginning
The Manhunter trait must be picked from the very start. I am not sure if you can console command it. It should be

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mctraitman = 100

Not sure if it works correctly though. If you want to try it, save to disk beforehand to have a backup.
Does Grimdark show what they are working on in the next update?

Will we eventually access locations like Lake City, or the Kingdom of David? So far we only have Ikaanos and some island like Khatil and stuff, right?
He said something about a Mastersphere content for 0.8.3.3. There's also an upcoming Master Traits mechanic. The wiki is down for me right now but it provides sizeable buffs you can always earn in-game. For example, the master of war raises your damage with any weapon by +20 but you need to have a high melee, ranged, and other stats to get it. I forgot the exact numbers. If you can access the wiki, the page is called Master Traits.

Last edited:

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
He said something about a Mastersphere content for 0.8.3.3. There's also an upcoming Master Traits mechanic. The wiki is down for me right now but it provides sizeable buffs you can always earn in-game. For example, the master of war raises your damage with any weapon by +20 but you need to have a high melee, ranged, and other stats to get it. I forgot the exact numbers. If you can access the wiki, the page is called Master Traits.
The one which apparently gives the enemy -75 to skill in the first round seems far better. May or may not be decent odds of actually evading some fire. Tier 6 bounties hit hard, but another round of culling their numbers before they can return fire at full capacity should help.

rfptricio

Jul 1, 2017
I am encountering locked options when it comes to sexual interactions. For example, YES is unclickable and faded during interaction with Maj. Valkess. Am I doing anything wrong?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The one which apparently gives the enemy -75 to skill in the first round seems far better. May or may not be decent odds of actually evading some fire. Tier 6 bounties hit hard, but another round of culling their numbers before they can return fire at full capacity should help.
I just assumed you can get both, as long as your stats qualify.

I am encountering locked options when it comes to sexual interactions. For example, YES is unclickable and faded during interaction with Maj. Valkess. Am I doing anything wrong?
Did you give her everything she asked for? (Weapons, men, $100k).

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the input was to increase the master bed occupancy? I swear that was a thing someone posted earlier, but went digging through a couple dozen pages and never saw it.

Thanks

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So what's the best way to make money in this game. I just kind of have a cycle of doing the two arena matches and doing the daily bounty but it's not really much

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well, if you want them and you are willing to use console commands, press Control + Shift + J and copy-paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.truls = undefined

SugarCube.State.active.variables.cassius = undefined

Just be sure you have only one of each or it might brick something. Save to disk beforehand.
Wow, I didn't know that you can edit the game, if you botched something up.

I'm slowly getting into this game and trying it out. I'm unsure yet, if the grind is worth it. Anyway as a total noob to this game, of course I make "wrong" decisions and therefore might miss content. F.e. I have defeated one of those npcs and sold them into slavery instead of adding them to my household. But I really wouldn't like to start from scratch again because of it. Do they have quests (Truls and Cassius) btw?

It's great, that it seems to be possible to reset "quests", because restarting the game each and every time and grinding your way up several hours after having botched something up would be a total disaster.

Do you happen to have the code for resetting one of those beginner quests? Westside Raiders quest in Furry's tavern is greyed out in my game unfortunately. Seems like I waited too long to do it. Do you happen to have a console code to reset this one, too?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Or just an option to strike with blunt part of the weapon. Hitting in the face with the blunt side of a sword or any part of a rifle, would seem like very efficient ways of knocking someone out.

Reactions: WakamoSato

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Why there is no convert option under affect? Do you only have one chance to convert a given NPC and if you fail, you can't never convert that NPC again?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Do they have quests (Truls and Cassius) btw?
[...]
Do you happen to have the code for resetting one of those beginner quests? Westside Raiders quest in Furry's tavern is greyed out in my game unfortunately. Seems like I waited too long to do it. Do you happen to have a console code to reset this one, too?
1.) When I open their Ask Something menu, there's no Background option or Hopes and Dreams so I am guessing none. I have not yet tried dinner via the events menu with them.

2.) SugarCube.State.active.variables.westraiders = 1

This spawns the bounty's enemies in Westside.

Although you should check first if you have not accidentally started the quest yet and the enemies are actually already spawned in Westside.

Reactions: Seewolf
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes