Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
oh, i know brainy is important 。but furry collge can improve academics till 80,science till 60. and in the academy 130+ academics is enough,they wont pay your more wages,even you academics 160+. but i know not everyone has patience. so
The problem with starting very low on Acemical and science skill, with the plan to use Furrys educational system, is that it takes about a year of socializing before you reach those max values.

And in the meantime you can't do academy courses, which prevents you from getting slaves / quests from the academy.

Or you have to accept that you will not get maxed out academic and science skill.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Can I assign Nicole as news broadcaster in upcoming public release? It was not there in 8.3.1
You always were able to assign her. That has never stopped. In 0.8.3b onwards, you have to build her a news office first in the basement level of your house. To have that option, you had to have asked her for her hopes and dreams which requires her to be at low corruption and decent willpower.

Jun 10, 2022
You always were able to assign her. That has never stopped. In 0.8.3b onwards, you have to build her a news office first in the basement level of your house. To have that option, you had to have asked her for her hopes and dreams which requires her to be at low corruption and decent willpower.
And make sure she has no title and no job assigned.

Reactions: GD-studios and tsap

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.2 has been released!

Another big MoR update is now available for all Tiers.

0.8.3.2's highlights include:
- Go off-world and visit The Mastersphere (aka USS Seneca). Purchase new stuff/implants or stay overnight and enjoy USS Seneca's many luxury commodities. The Mastersphere will get another expansion in 0833, which also introduces Aria's big takeover quest-event chain.
- New Story NPC: Lt. Skye. Features a fully rendered wardrobe and a standard sex scene set.
- New titles, incl. Nurse which auto-heals wear and Health.
- A noticeable combat overhaul with action stimpacks, new weapons for NPCs and a streamlined Special Attack section.
- New Arena and bathing renders for many story NPCs. Made by @paladin0611.
- Master traits (MC).
- Ironman mode. NPCs are instantly killed if their Health reaches -10 in combat situations (Turn on/off at startup or Options > Mods > Ironman).
- Overhauled Health system. NPCs' and the MC's Health values are now based on (STR+STAMINA+Body type value)/2 instead of the old separate systems. You can also increase an NPC's Health with implants from The Doctor's Hall in Crystal Heights.
- Overhauled Household buttons (Options > Mods > Linemod).
- Dozens of new renders, a long list of bugfixes, content addons and many smaller tweaks.

Full .

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Why HTML tho, it looks good from the sub-menus and all (by good I mean work has been put into it seemingly at least) but why not use Unity or even UE. I don't mean UE for the graphics, but for even games like this (top-down style), it can work. At least better than HTML.

Well judging on the images, the protag is male, so most likely this is a villain protag, male protag, harem style game, but alas the protag looks too handsome, as is standard for this kind of games.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Why HTML tho, it looks good from the sub-menus and all (by good I mean work has been put into it seemingly at least) but why not use Unity or even UE. I don't mean UE for the graphics, but for even games like this (top-down style), it can work. At least better than HTML.

Well judging on the images, the protag is male, so most likely this is a villain protag, male protag, harem style game, but alas the protag looks too handsome, as is standard for this kind of games.
Maybe because it’s paid?)))) And in html it’s fine

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hello my dear f95zone friends. Ive got a question. I played it only once, and i guess i playaed it in wrong way because during my 3h playthrough i mananaged to find only 3 girls lol. Is it possible to find more without fighting? Is it possible to share girls with our friends? Is it possible to find that scavenger girl who was with her brother in old house, when he gets old enough?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Early non-violent, Grimdark dying world, start typically looks like this:

First two weeks
Hunting twice per day: ~80 food
Sell the food for $10-20 each =~$1200 per day.
Train stamina every evening after hunting.
Put Kyle as gardener and build small garden + 3 big gardens for additional 59 food per day and a total investment of ~15k.
You now have a daily income of ~$2k and ~50 stamina.

Next three weeks
Buy May-Lynn if you have access to Crystal Heights.
Keep training stamina.
You now have a daily income of ~$3k and ~90 stamina.

Next few weeks - get rich
Buy a workshop for $35k + 2 x $10k upgrades, for a total of $55k and staff with whatever lazy dimwit numbnuts you can find and put Doyle as foreman, and let them produce rifles to be sold at Hamah bay.
Start training strength or melee.
You now have a passive income of around $5k from gardens and workshop.

Re-invest the income towards further workshop upgrades.
Even with lazy idiot slave labor you will produce a passive income above $10k.
You can optionally improve the workforce to significantly increase that income.

At this point you are strong enough to give Lovisa a fair fight and you can pretty much focus on anything you want, such as for example picking up Ayden, Einar and some other mercenaries to start ruling the outside world.
Had no idea the food economy could be that lucrative. Interesting. Might have to give that a try. Early game it's nice to have low salaries if it doesn't reduce your income. I suspect it won't work as well for my play style though since I like to pick up all of the unique slaves as early as possible, and slaves have this nasty habit of insisting on eating every day... I definitely notice the food cost when I have auto buy turned on for 80 people at $10-20 per ration. I really should build gardens early on instead of just leaving those slots empty til I'm ready to build whatever I want in that slot for the end game. I can always pave over that garden later and put a dojo/stables/workshop/etc on it later.

• Haha
Reactions: Fauno36

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Had no idea the food economy could be that lucrative. Interesting. Might have to give that a try. Early game it's nice to have low salaries if it doesn't reduce your income. I suspect it won't work as well for my play style though since I like to pick up all of the unique slaves as early as possible, and slaves have this nasty habit of insisting on eating every day... I definitely notice the food cost when I have auto buy turned on for 80 people at $10-20 per ration. I really should build gardens early on instead of just leaving those slots empty til I'm ready to build whatever I want in that slot for the end game. I can always pave over that garden later and put a dojo/stables/workshop/etc on it later.
I think that the garden profitability is typically not very noticable because the output from the first garden is generally eaten by the household members. So, it intuitively goes into, meh, just decrease the daily cost, doesn't really matter. But once you add more and all additional rations goes to profit it becomes very noticable.

Still not nearly as profitable as processing the entire planet through slave markets, but for non-violent start it makes a big difference. And even for warlords it could still be a nice little side-income, since it is passive (and you can use it to farm influence at the orphanage).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The problem with starting very low on Acemical and science skill, with the plan to use Furrys educational system, is that it takes about a year of socializing before you reach those max values.

And in the meantime you can't do academy courses, which prevents you from getting slaves / quests from the academy.

Or you have to accept that you will not get maxed out academic and science skill.
I actually find it more reliable to boost academics and science at the palace bar/restaurant. It's more expensive but seems to have a better chance and can boost both to 80 I believe. But that does mean avoiding classes/books for an extended period of time which also means no Master Tactician for an extended period of time, as well as no hacking. Brainy shortens the timeline for gaining skills of every type via books/classes so I need a VERY compelling reason not to take that even in a Rise play through.

Intelligence I find to be more of an issue. It's harder to grind up to 90+ without extensive use of F5 so I prefer to just start there unless it's a Rise start. Otherwise the only reasonable chance I've found for raising intelligence is to have dozens of extravagant marriages followed by the obligatory divorces for millions of dollars.

Willpower is easy, just turn morning blowjobs on.

Personally, I prefer to grind all of my stats/skills up to whatever cap exists prior to using any relevant books/classes so that extends the timeline further than strictly necessary for most things, but I just prefer to have the option for all of my stats to reach at least 120+. Some of them can't do that if you read books/take classes immediately unless you start with high stats already.

Medical I used to consider low priority since it was pretty easy to grind that out via stabilize/doctor's kits but if you're playing ironman that can be problematic since simetimes they'll just die outright. That means rounding up a bunch of scrubs I don't care about to run through the meat grinder just so I can gain medical skill. So unless I'm doing a Rise start I always take a couple levels of the Doctor skill class now. That doesn't get me to 90 but I can at least start with 60+ so truely capping medical doesn't require me to be a sadistic fuck.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I actually find it more reliable to boost academics and science at the palace bar/restaurant. It's more expensive but seems to have a better chance and can boost both to 80 I believe. But that does mean avoiding classes/books for an extended period of time which also means no Master Tactician for an extended period of time, as well as no hacking. Brainy shortens the timeline for gaining skills of every type via books/classes so I need a VERY compelling reason not to take that even in a Rise play through.

Intelligence I find to be more of an issue. It's harder to grind up to 90+ without extensive use of F5 so I prefer to just start there unless it's a Rise start. Otherwise the only reasonable chance I've found for raising intelligence is to have dozens of extravagant marriages followed by the obligatory divorces for millions of dollars.

Willpower is easy, just turn morning blowjobs on.

Personally, I prefer to grind all of my stats/skills up to whatever cap exists prior to using any relevant books/classes so that extends the timeline further than strictly necessary for most things, but I just prefer to have the option for all of my stats to reach at least 120+. Some of them can't do that if you read books/take classes immediately unless you start with high stats already.
I've just reached the point where I didn't put any background at all on my player and then just directly add points to the skills I want maxed out. That way I get all the good non-combat traits and two maxed out skills + a third maxed out skill, if I skip teen subduer and techie.

Result:
1715273127192.png

I'm not sure at all, that maxing out Copulation is a good tradeoff, but I belive it stacks on top of other stats when requesting sex and I believe it also adds chance for the girl to gain nymphomanic points during sex... So, it seems like a nice perk to have from day 1, and I couldn't really think of anywhere else to put the points (except then for teen subduer and techie).

Other option is to only max out Intelligence, skip teen subduer techie and disciplined, to get Manhunter, Deadly strike and tough, based on an Adept Soldier. After thinking about it for a few more seconds I have now decided that this will be my next game.

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I've just reached the point where I didn't put any background at all on my player and then just directly add points to the skills I want maxed out. That way I get all the good non-combat traits and two maxed out skills + a third maxed out skill, if I skip teen subduer and techie.

Result:
View attachment 3618649

I'm not sure at all, that maxing out Copulation is a good tradeoff, but I belive it stacks on top of other stats when requesting sex and I believe it also adds chance for the girl to gain nymphomanic points during sex... So, it seems like a nice perk to have from day 1, and I couldn't really think of anywhere else to put the points (except then for teen subduer and techie).
Stamina at 25 will make it very difficult for you at the beginning.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes