a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where do you find that cause I dont see that when visiting the official page or here in the f95zone
You may need to just scroll down a little ways because its right above the pics.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
2 NPC's quest are not progressing.

1. The Borsow Gal.
2. The Blind Hunt.

On 1 I had her in my party and went to every map including inside and outside of the city and across the river to the 4 locations over there. No new marker shows up.

On 2 it says to keep an eye on her for 2 days and its been over 2 months and still not progress.

Anyone have any ideas on both???
1.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Which part are you in exactly? She wants to access the Kymanto Laboratory? She needs to be a slave to access Kymanto Halls. I wrote a step-by-step walkthrough here.

Reactions: Fauno36

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1.)

2.) Which part are you in exactly? She wants to access the Kymanto Laboratory? She needs to be a slave to access Kymanto Halls. I wrote a step-by-step walkthrough here.
Thanks for the info.

1 I will take care next time I play.

2. I got rid of her slave after getting her love up very high so that is my problem, did that before even trying to do her quest.
Can I make her a slave again???

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the info.

1 I will take care next time I play.

2. I got rid of her slave after getting her love up very high so that is my problem, did that before even trying to do her quest.
Can I make her a slave again???
You can't enslave mercs and paragons but you can enslave anyone else I believe.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Are compliments based on willpower? I noticed Mae in my game has like 100 willpower and does not care for encouragement, Juno on the other hand loves it.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! How do you gain 'Production Points' in the Workshop?

I have Max Level 'Main Hall' and $75k level 'Tools Upgrade' and 7 workers/10 with a foreman with 84 INT and avg displine 70. But still I have Production Points AND Techpoint = 0

1723269140753.png

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is it possible/worth it to go for the outer plot and the tavern first? It takes forever to get workshops off the ground but at least you can make them in your yard. I wanted to do a tarvern first but it takes so long to gather money when trying to clean stokke hills of bandits. And once the tavern is built, is there any chance later on we get barmaids and other jobs for it?

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
How do you increase Power Value in 'New World Order' Quest? (stuck at 1214/2500). How to increase the number of fighters (Do I manually have to capture 1.2k + fighters???) Without releasing Aria I mean? I donated enough to make the balance +$30k (How much more do I need to donate?)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible/worth it to go for the outer plot and the tavern first? It takes forever to get workshops off the ground but at least you can make them in your yard. I wanted to do a tarvern first but it takes so long to gather money when trying to clean stokke hills of bandits. And once the tavern is built, is there any chance later on we get barmaids and other jobs for it?
The external plots, without anything on them, costs more than a workshop. So, no, if you are struggling to afford a workshop, building a tavern on one of the external plots will not help you.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do you increase Power Value in 'New World Order' Quest? (stuck at 1214/2500). How to increase the number of fighters (Do I manually have to capture 1.2k + fighters???) Without releasing Aria I mean? I donated enough to make the balance +$30k (How much more do I need to donate?)
Donate swords and rifles.

As for fighters, yes. You can donate men from Fort Sera as well. There's an option in the rebel outpost to get men from Fort Sera but it requires Fort Sera to have at least 200 soldiers remaining. Lastly, you get their money to $600k or higher. They will spend then $300k to get 100 men.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arachnox

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
need to max out tools as well to get tech points.
Not really. You get production points right away. Tech points start to accumulate after two tool upgrades before the final (200k) upgrade. You get points after the day end, make sure to keep it at manufacturing, dont switch to Processing unless you want to process merchandise.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.4d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes