berserker285714

Apr 21, 2023
I have a new question, about the Household statistics. From the wiki, I know they can affect my slaves attribute, whatever better or worse. But I still don't find how it works, I mean, is there a factor affect the chance for each slaves who will soak the point and affect its attribute? Or a just steady chance for each slaves? Of depends on how much point I have in my household?
As for the attribute, do my slaves has a max limitation getting from Household statistics? Such as the Discipline.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have a new question, about the Household statistics. From the wiki, I know they can affect my slaves attribute, whatever better or worse. But I still don't find how it works, I mean, is there a factor affect the chance for each slaves who will soak the point and affect its attribute? Or a just steady chance for each slaves? Of depends on how much point I have in my household?
As for the attribute, do my slaves has a max limitation getting from Household statistics? Such as the Discipline.
I am not sure how exactly it affects the NPCs though my main suspicion is it goes through them and rolls for each one, starting on the first page and ending with the last NPC on the last page.

The caps I do know.

NPC Corruption caps at 70 (high Household Corruption)
NPC Willpower caps at 70 (high Emancipation)
NPC Corruption reduction down to 10 (high Purity) and slow removal of the Malevolent trait
NPC Discipline caps at 60 (Efficiency) and can increase workaholic trait, meaning someone can gain workaholic
NPC Happiness caps at 100 and Fear can be reduced to down to 1 (high Contentment)
NPC Willpower reduced to as low as 8 and Fear increased capping at 10 (high demoralization)

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there how do I access the config to enable the reroll traits?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Make sure Michelle is at home and in the number one slot (the one on the left at the bottom middle of the main screen). She may have to have a certain affection for you too, I don't know for sure. Then go to Manage Household and click on Adrienne's chat box and choose 'Activities' and a sex option.
I tried to do what you said but nothing happens? help?

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
where can one acquire older versions of the game (specifically patch 0.8.3.3)? I need that to upgrade my save sadly, havent played since the winter

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Donate swords and rifles.

As for fighters, yes. You can donate men from Fort Sera as well. There's an option in the rebel outpost to get men from Fort Sera but it requires Fort Sera to have at least 200 soldiers remaining. Lastly, you get their money to $600k or higher. They will spend then $300k to get 100 men.
I believe you are wrong. You need to have more that 75 men in Fort Sera, not 200.

Completely sure about this. I have made it less than an hour ago.

Reactions: Seamonkey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Why does the power value rise soooo slowly without Aria? 3pts for every 10 coilguns? :(
You're better off donating rifles and swords IMO. Coil guns don't give you enough extra standing/power to justify the extra cost. Same was true of the bandits from what I could tell. I got them to 150 standing almost entirely with auto rifles. Coil Guns were a waste of time with them. Not sure if they're intentionally a really bad deal or whether it's just an oversight.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
where can one acquire older versions of the game (specifically patch 0.8.3.3)? I need that to upgrade my save sadly, havent played since the winter
I have a start_game.html for 0.8.3c. Make a backup savefile just to be safe. Download 0.8.3.4, safely move the 0.8.3.4 start_game.html to a backup folder, copy the 0.8.3c start_game.html to the game folder and run it. After you are done patching, delete the 0.8.3c html and move back the 0.8.3.4 html.

If that does not work, we will have to check other pirated sites that do not update their games as much.

Reactions: Joe Steel
May 30, 2023
so some cheats seem to work (new method) but ones to do with the girls just don't for me. Tried for both Aria and MaeLynn several times; tried 2 other random slaves as well for testing purposes and couldn't get them to change. The console correctly reports their current stats, and you can set new stats, but then when you go into game that's not reflected or updated. And then if you reopen the console, and check the stats again, it reports the in-game stats - so nothing was saved.

Cheats for mc.cash etc work correctly.

I did somehow pull off removing a trait from a character a week ago when I tried this method, but now I can't seem to add new traits to characters for the same reason - whatever that is. But other times I've tried, it hasn't worked at all.

Yes I've updated/refreshed the code block to make sure it has access to people in their current form etc. Tested girls in and outside of my party, and tested girls at home and at work.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why does the power value rise soooo slowly without Aria? 3pts for every 10 coilguns? :(
The power slowly goes up over time and giving guns and stuff really don't help, just keep her in your party and check the quest every 4-7 days.

Just keep the money about 800k to 1 million and you should be good to go in a month or two in game.

Train you main team up because you will need all the points you can get, you need the best guns and armor to even have a chance to win that finale battle.
Train up your group stats twice a day and read all the books you can get your hands on.

Reactions: Arachnox

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I tried to do what you said but nothing happens? help?
That is from a very old version of the game. That used to be the only way you can have sex with Adrienne. Now you can have sex with her solo since she has the full sex renders in the massive 0.8.3 update that fully revamped how the household works and how all NPCs are stored. Threesomes will come back in future patches. The full Aria questline was the main development focus for the last 3 patches now. Next major update is Averil's questline that has been setup a while ago, Prowler in the Depths part 3, improved Whitehaven map, and possibly some Tier requests/voted quests/starting traits. The patch after is Lovisa-focused, finally bringing home her twin sister Tori Helm who has been working in Virax Springs for several patches now.

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
so some cheats seem to work (new method) but ones to do with the girls just don't for me.
check the stats again, it reports the in-game stats - so nothing was saved.
I've only come across this problem when interacting. For example, if I'm cheating off anger while I'm interacting and end the interaction, then the cheat value doesn't get saved.

However, when I'm using the cheats anywhere outside of interactions, it works fine. I just tested removing a trait, and it worked. I'm using the Automation Mod, btw.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
The power slowly goes up over time and giving guns and stuff really don't help, just keep her in your party and check the quest every 4-7 days.

Just keep the money about 800k to 1 million and you should be good to go in a month or two in game.

Train you main team up because you will need all the points you can get, you need the best guns and armor to even have a chance to win that finale battle.
Train up your group stats twice a day and read all the books you can get your hands on.

Thanks for the info! Somehow while playing my influence tanked from 30k+ to 580. I had no idea how!!! Maybe because I skipped a lot of days to produce rifles quicker in the workshop?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the info! Somehow while playing my influence tanked from 30k+ to 580. I had no idea how!!! Maybe because I skipped a lot of days to produce rifles quicker in the workshop?
I really never start that quest until I have over a million influence saved up and have bought the best armor the game has.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes