• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
We got the asset from CGTrader and then retextured it before adding the wall to the scene.

Fun tidbit, we wanted a full length sport wall, but we have a limited budget starting out, so we have to work with what we had. We like it though!
Thank you for the answer. That's indeed pretty cool, it pretty much looks like a daz original. That's at least what I thought when I saw it. Awesome!

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

jpick67

Sep 6, 2017
So is the point of this game to make you hate the MC. Cause its doing a good job of that. He's the kinda prick who needs a few good punches in the face. It actually makes the game less enjoyable to play for me. I can't stand overly sarcastic, snarky little pricks like this dude. Not to mention he's the most euro looking Canadian I have ever seen. There had to he better clothes assets to put on this guy. Rolled up tight jean shorts and a pocket v neck....:sick: The game also tries to hard to be funny. Anyways I'm done bitchin. Other then that I like it so far.
I'm in agreement here. I like all of the women involved, but when I start wondering what I can do to make the douche-bag MC fail with the girls, it may be a bit much on the jerk scale. I'm hoping he goes through some redemptive changes soon or I might not come back even for the women. I get that he went through something horrifying and some anger is expected, but you can't treat the people that stood by you the whole time like that and not expect them to eventually react. Maybe the knee-brace can replace his personality with something a bit more likable.

Reactions: sava75 and NukaCola

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
OMG!!! This game is lit!.
I mean this game has one of the most beautiful and unique character with amazing story.
I just can't understand why nobody recommended me this game.
There is no fan sign why??.
Hey 'blue otter games' please never abandon this game(y):giggle:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are going to see this through to completion, don't you worry! When otters have goals, they keep them.

We are almost at our Patreon goal for completion of the game, so we are going to have enough to complete this iteration!

This game does take us a lot of money though, so we have two goals. The first one is a full iteration of this VN and full character arcs for all characters. The second, if we reach the goal, is an even bigger storyline for these characters!

When we came together to make this game, we decided to make our goals realistic so that way no matter what, our players were getting a full game.

If you want, we have fan signatures in our discord!

Thank you so much for playing! It makes us smile to the whiskers that you enjoy it. Please, feel free to share it with your friends and we can get more word out so everyone gets the chance to play if they want to.

Splish-splash! And tits.

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
you got yourself a new patreon this game is so nice and i like the story so far all the girls are good but if i had to chose it would go Rylee 1st then Layla then Xia those are my personal faves but then it would go Gemma she is nice and she likes sports almost as much as the mc but she is hiding something i feel and on a looks wise Chrysta is drop dead gorgeous but her personalty to dogshit

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Signatures

This is a signatures collection post and please do like the original signature post.
Big thanks to Lady Aspen.
Do let me know If I missed any signature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is absolutely incredible! We are tickled pink that our VN got this great of fan sigs.

Her work is otterly awesome!

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
We are going to see this through to completion, don't you worry! When otters have goals, they keep them.

We are almost at our Patreon goal for completion of the game, so we are going to have enough to complete this iteration!

This game does take us a lot of money though, so we have two goals. The first one is a full iteration of this VN and full character arcs for all characters. The second, if we reach the goal, is an even bigger storyline for these characters!

When we came together to make this game, we decided to make our goals realistic so that way no matter what, our players were getting a full game.

If you want, we have fan signatures in our discord!

Thank you so much for playing! It makes us smile to the whiskers that you enjoy it. Please, feel free to share it with your friends and we can get more word out so everyone gets the chance to play if they want to.

Splish-splash! And tits.
Will there be scenes with other heroines in the future besides the main ones?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I just finished and I think this is a great game and its very nice to see a dev so active in the community.

I do have a question for the dev. While modding, I noticed that the version of Renpy used is very old, which I find unusual for a newly released game. Is there any reason for that or was it simply not updated during development?

If you're curious about the mod, it was a denoiser which should clean up the subtle noise which appears in dark parts of scenes, but unfortunately the version of Renpy used is too old to support it.

Dev, I'm sure you already know this, but this isn't a knock on your renders. They are very good. I just saw saw a minor issue that I knew I could address. If you're not aware, there are great denoising tools out there which can clean up the noise in the shadows. I'm only aware of Topaz and OpenImageDenoise (which does not have an official GUI, but if you're comfortable in the command line may be a good free alternative). Using one of those tools on the base renders is much better compared to using a mod.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Will there be scenes with other heroines in the future besides the main ones?
There are going to be plenty! A group of women are going to be prominent secondary characters. While there is no official relationship with them (for now), you can still having meaningful interactions with them. Which may or may not include clothes! You'll meet more in the next chapter!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There are going to be plenty! A group of women are going to be prominent secondary characters. While there is no official relationship with them (for now), you can still having meaningful interactions with them. Which may or may not include clothes! You'll meet more in the next chapter!
Not sure whether you guys (the dev team) can answer this, but will this be a harem game, or will romancing multiple girls at the same time lead to problems later on for our MC (e.g. girl giving ultimatum to pick her and break up with the others)?

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes