Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
1685516753335.png
Well, you know how it is being the 2nd largest country in the world and all... It's winter and it's raining in BC, there's a chinook in AB and all the snow has melted and they're walking around in shorts unlike last July when there was a crazy snowstorm in Banff. In SK & MB, it's -40 (-50 with the windchill) and 2 feet of snow in the forecast for tomorrow, On, is still getting acid rain and it's +5 but they may get 2 inches of snow next week and have to call on the Military to help shovel or else the Leaf's game will get cancelled and the country will collapse (at least that's what the Toronto Media is saying). There is a terrible ice storm going on in QC & NB where trees & power lines are dropping all over and NS, NF & PEI are in the path of a hurricane...

Our clown of a Prime Minister is still engaged in Cultural Appropriation whenever he visits another country and is in the news yet again for handing out lucrative contracts to his friends (just like his father did), we have 20-30 active serial killers abducting & murdering Indigenous women and law enforcement doesn't seem to give a shit, do you want me to go on???

Last edited:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 2663684
Well, you know how it is being the 2nd largest country in the world and all... It's winter and it's raining in BC, there's a chinook in AB and all the snow has melted and they're walking around in shorts unlike last July when there was a crazy snowstorm in Banff. In SK & MB, it's -40 (-50 with the windchill) and 2 feet of snow in the forecast for tomorrow, On, is still getting acid rain and it's +5 but they may get 2 inches of snow next week and have to call on the Military to help shovel or else the Leaf's game will get cancelled and the country will collapse (at least that's what the Toronto Media is saying). There is a terrible ice storm going on in QC & NB where trees & power lines are dropping all over and NS, NF & PEI are in the path of a hurricane...

Our clown of a Prime Minister is still engaged in Cultural Appropriation whenever he visits another country and is in the news yet again for handing out lucrative contracts to his friends (just like his father did), we have 20-30 active serial killers abducting & murdering Indigenous women and law enforcement doesn't seem to give a shit, do you want me to go on???
watched about indigenous women a week ago, probably 1st news video about canada for me. living in eeu

Last edited:
Reactions: Scooter_Tramp

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm seeing some more games like this recently that are giving players the option of harem.
Or single girl and I think that's great more options are cool imo
Also can anyone tell me that girl in the middle on the banner (In the black bikini)
does she mind if the mc only wants to be with her. I'm more a monogamy man myself

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Matrix Hearts v3.2 to Android with the multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Also can anyone tell me that girl in the middle on the banner (In the black bikini)
does she mind if the mc only wants to be with her. I'm more a monogamy man myself
That would be Layla, the girl you live with.
The one wearing black is Stormy, and while I can't comment on what paths are available with her, you can be in a relationship with her.

Reactions: Joshy92

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
watched about indigenous women a week ago, probably 1nd news video about canada for me. living in eeu
I'm indigenous myself and we can wear orange t-shirts forever but until the Police actually give a shit about yet another "Indian" prostitute's (whether they or aren't) remains showing up in a garbage dump there is no hope. When my people get in trouble with the law or too drunk, the cops like to drive them out of town, take their shoes away and make them walk barefoot in the snow back to town when it's -35 c.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I'm indigenous myself and we can wear orange t-shirts forever but until the Police actually give a shit about yet another "Indian" prostitute's (whether they or aren't) remains showing up in a garbage dump there is no hope. When my people get in trouble with the law or too drunk, the cops like to drive them out of town, take their shoes away and make them walk barefoot in the snow back to town when it's -35 c.
so you're like black ppl in usa in 60s(by half) ?) also in that video was told about closed religious schools which was a part of a recent problem
searched what i saw in eng, but it was in my lang. there is no such video on main bbc.
(Canada’s Lost Girls: Missing Indigenous Women in Canada, Stacey Dooley)
also, thought that indian people only leave in south usa, lol

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ello Otters!

This is an amazing month for us! Not only is it the 2 year anniversary of Matrix Hearts, but we have Chapter 3 Part 2 going public, Episode 1 coming out on Steam, and a few other things.
The Part 2 playtest is going live this afternoon for Otter tier Otters. You can go on that post and access the playtest build. We are almost finished with all the updates from the playtest, which is going to be a new build at the start of the week.
The Otter Lewdz from next month are coming either this week or next. It's been otterly-busy getting everything ready for the Steam release while making certain everything else is perfect too. We are also going to get on a more regular and rewarding basis once this game is in your paws!
We gotta keep swimming this game ocean and grt Matrix Hearts perfect. Enjoy, Otters!
Splish-splash!

-The Otter Team

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Great story and I love this game, but I think it's a little frustrate with Layla. It doesn't make much sense unless she's a virgin or something. at this point, I don't really understand why she's so resistant to having some casual fun. I mean, how could she even have a sexual relationship with other guys with that attitude? MC acts like a true saint, but she keeps rejecting him without much reason. or Does she just enjoy turning the MC down and leaving him blue-balled?
He's been there like 2 weeks... And not every person has a casual attitude towards sex. Personally I'd turn down a no strings 1 night stand, irl.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Great story and I love this game, but I think it's a little frustrate with Layla. It doesn't make much sense unless she's a virgin or something. at this point, I don't really understand why she's so resistant to having some casual fun. I mean, how could she even have a sexual relationship with other guys with that attitude? MC acts like a true saint, but she keeps rejecting him without much reason. or Does she just enjoy turning the MC down and leaving him blue-balled?
As other's have said, MC has only been there a short time. Also, MC is someone she used to babysit for, ALSO, she's been pretty tolerant since she clearly DOESN'T currently see him as someone to have a relationship with, let alone a fling. And lastly, I'm just guessing, but it seems she's intended to be on the autism spectrum.

So yes, it's SUPPOSED to be frustrating for the MC and the player ... but she's not being mean and she's not outright rejecting him, but she's also not doing anything intentionally to entice him. Even the short intentional strip was, to her, a simple reward with no promise attached. And in the museum ... well, the less said the better (MC acts like a saint?). If anything, that was probably the first time she even considered the idea that he might be more than just a roommate and test subject.

You asked how she had a previous sexual relationship. It's a pretty big assumption that she ever has.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Celebrate, Otters!

Matrix Hearts Season One is now fully complete! This is the Steam version of the game. It has all new features, like achievements, the full game polish, and the ZippyApp integration which is coming as a free update for it next month.
While this version won't be released as our beta Chapter builds, you can still enjoy the full story with all renders and animations. This is coming next week as Chapter 3 Part 2.
We really can't believe we finally completed the game! It went from no artist, to a huge delay, to animator problems. It wasn't easy, but most good things don't come easily. Heh. Come.
I, as the Main Otter, am enjoying this journey more than I thought possible, and am fully committed to making this the best game it possibly can be.
Is everything perfect? No. I have more to learn about proper lighting and scene work, and a bunch to learn about programming and 3D Boobs. You can guarantee my whiskers that I am going to master it!
Steam is reviewing the build right now, as they couldn't release right away because of the Mature Content Survey, something we had to fill out before the page even went live and apparently there was a new version. Yay. But we are going to update right here when the build has been approved and is live!
You can purchase the game on Steam when it is live:
Otters really are the best. Our players. Our team. Otters in the universe. The future of Matrix Hearts is bright, and we can't wait for you to enjoy!

-The Otter Team

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022

Celebrate, Otters!

Matrix Hearts Season One is now fully complete! This is the Steam version of the game. It has all new features, like achievements, the full game polish, and the ZippyApp integration which is coming as a free update for it next month.
While this version won't be released as our beta Chapter builds, you can still enjoy the full story with all renders and animations. This is coming next week as Chapter 3 Part 2.
We really can't believe we finally completed the game! It went from no artist, to a huge delay, to animator problems. It wasn't easy, but most good things don't come easily. Heh. Come.
I, as the Main Otter, am enjoying this journey more than I thought possible, and am fully committed to making this the best game it possibly can be.
Is everything perfect? No. I have more to learn about proper lighting and scene work, and a bunch to learn about programming and 3D Boobs. You can guarantee my whiskers that I am going to master it!
Steam is reviewing the build right now, as they couldn't release right away because of the Mature Content Survey, something we had to fill out before the page even went live and apparently there was a new version. Yay. But we are going to update right here when the build has been approved and is live!
You can purchase the game on Steam when it is live:
Otters really are the best. Our players. Our team. Otters in the universe. The future of Matrix Hearts is bright, and we can't wait for you to enjoy!

-The Otter Team
So it kinda doesn't specify in the details and you said in a week, that was almost 2 weeks ago. so is this now the full release of season one?

Reactions: drunkenrioter

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
So it kinda doesn't specify in the details and you said in a week, that was almost 2 weeks ago. so is this now the full release of season one?
This. I've been waiting for a full chapter release for a year and a half now, and I still can't tell when ch 3 pt 2 is supposed to drop. Is it already part of the current build? If so, why does the OP state that 0.3.2 is still pt 1?

EDIT: Just looked at the Patreon for the first time today (been checking it every day for almost a week) and Otter JUST dropped pt 2's early access.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigfuckinE
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes