Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Compressed 1.2gb :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: Dboss

Duke21

Feb 13, 2020
lol, is this for real? One of the first girls goes on a rant about respecting women and makes the mc apologize for simply saying that she's bad at taking hints? I've seen a couple of games that have a female character like that, the dev usually puts them there to make fun of radical feminists though, I'm guessing it isn't a parody in this case, so I think I'll pass.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A little confused... is the Steam version ahead or behind this release?
I'm not sure ... it may just get some extra stuff that's not going to be in the non-steam version? Maybe? I don't think there's extra story, just extra features and possible side content (like the free roam stuff from previous chapters).

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I'm not sure ... it may just get some extra stuff that's not going to be in the non-steam version? Maybe? I don't think there's extra story, just extra features and possible side content (like the free roam stuff from previous chapters).
Yea. Steam's update from a couple of days ago says, "Coming this month is going to be the Animation Update." I'm assuming this version is very similar to Steam's current version till that happens?

I'm considering picking the Steam version up. Just wanted to make sure it's up to date and not locked behind a couple month Patreon pay wall or somethin. :LOL:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Yea. Steam's update from a couple of days ago says, "Coming this month is going to be the Animation Update." I'm assuming this version is very similar to Steam's current version till that happens?

I'm considering picking the Steam version up. Just wanted to make sure it's up to date and not locked behind a couple month Patreon pay wall or somethin. :LOL:
Since the Steam version is just Chapters 1-3 and this update is for Chapter 3: Part 2, I will assume the Steam version is behind. It's a bit confusing and maybe the Dev can clear it up.

It's also going by Seasons. Which means every update on here will pass the Steam version, until Season 2 comes out and etc.

Reactions: Crosaith.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Steam and public builds should be roughly the same in terms of content. Some minor content as well as Steam achievements (naturally) are/will be Steam exclusives.

As of current, they are matched on the story. (So I've been told. I'm downloading the Steam build to be sure.)

Since the Steam version is just Chapters 1-3 and this update is for Chapter 3: Part 2, I will assume the Steam version is behind. It's a bit confusing and maybe the Dev can clear it up.

It's also going by Seasons. Which means every update on here will pass the Steam version, until Season 2 comes out and etc.
This one confused me as well. Otter told me that Steam will be getting future content updates. I think that means he'll be releasing Steam and public in-line (or mostly in-line) with each other, but it could mean that Steam will slip behind for a while until a new "Season" is complete.

Correction.

Last edited:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
As of current, they are matched on the story. (So I've been told. I'm downloading the Steam build to be sure.)
I own the game on Steam, I barely played it though. So, I don't know if the game offers Chapter 3: Part 2 or if that's the start of Season 2. My brain hurts lol. Thank you for downloading the build though.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

I own the game on Steam, I barely played it though. So, I don't know if the game offers Chapter 3: Part 2 or if that's the start of Season 2. My brain hurts lol. Thank you for downloading the build though.
Quickly loaded up both the Steam and public builds of the game. They're practically identical except for the main menu (Steam build has Patreon link removed as per the rules). Both contain identical story content and only differ by about 50 lines of code.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quickly loaded up both the Steam and public builds of the game. They're practically identical except for the main menu (Steam build has Patreon link removed as per the rules). Both contain identical story content and only differ by about 50 lines of code.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to figure this out. I wish I had played through the whole thing, just to save you the time. Thanks again.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The harem is only there if you want it! As the game continues, you can choose whether you have a more platonic relationship with a girl or not.

The game is literally a pick how-ever-many-you-want kind of harem. One. Three. All! And while you can skip content with other girls, we highly recommend playing it so you can better further the main character's story as well. You aren't forced into the more intimate romances unless you want them.
This post is from 2021, and says this title can be played like a harem, but many have posted that this doesn't have a harem path. Did the harem path get removed, as there are no harem tags anywhere?

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes