SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This post is from 2021, and says this title can be played like a harem, but many have posted that this doesn't have a harem path. Did the harem path get removed, as there are no harem tags anywhere?
Having a small bit of inside knowledge, while you currently can have sex as you please (and I don't think that fooling around with many people will have any consequences yet), the game is unlikely to have a full harem ending.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The Steam version has the obvious Steam integrations as well as the Point and Click Spheres and side stories, which are not in the Patreon build.

The Steam version is also going to get an update to animation quality and phone integration, but the main story is identical between Season 1 and Chapter 3 Part 2.

Chapter 4 is going to begin Season Two of Matrix Hearts!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
this kinda vn´s dont work if you fuck around but the game isnt made to be a straight Harem theme....at the end you have a lot of problems cause the LI are pissed about your "cheating" and you loose them all....you are disapointed at the end cause you start to think-why did i have all these LI if i get fucked at the end, why not make it an 1 girl only route from the start....whatever .....that is my personal opinion and i´m not the dev so all i have to say is irrelevant....i wish you a ton of good luck and all the best....

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
this kinda vn´s dont work if you fuck around but the game isnt made to be a straight Harem theme....at the end you have a lot of problems cause the LI are pissed about your "cheating" and you loose them all....you are disapointed at the end cause you start to think-why did i have all these LI if i get fucked at the end, why not make it an 1 girl only route from the start....whatever .....that is my personal opinion and i´m not the dev so all i have to say is irrelevant....i wish you a ton of good luck and all the best....
I personally don't believe you will be punished for fucking around quite yet. Maybe later on if you start to dedicate yourself toward one girl but then fuck someone else, but not yet.

Otter is a horny bastard. He's not going to punish himself too hard.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
looks like we still have to wait for about a year until we get h scenes with the principal...

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Not sure if it was mentioned somewhere already but there's a scene with the stewardess(the text meetup one) where the MC's hand is going through her.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MatrixHearts-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He might have removed the option, but this is what the dev said about harem about two years ago I think

"The harem is only there if you want it! As the game continues, you can choose whether you have a more platonic relationship with a girl or not.

The game is literally a pick how-ever-many-you-want kind of harem. One. Three. All! And while you can skip content with other girls, we highly recommend playing it so you can better further the main character's story as well. You aren't forced into the more intimate romances unless you want them. "

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes