Manyakiss

Apr 14, 2018
Its not "personal tastes" you killed in this remake everything that was good in the previous version, the characters are thick, completely dissimilar to their prototypes, you just made a new game giving the same names to characters and you say it is the same game, you should focus on improving the second chapter because it is visible very big drop in quality caused by the fact that you waste time doing this remake. Why do you both do both? finish a decent basic version and just start doing a remake and preferably a new game in "daz" and so suffers the real max's life in favor of this remake ...

I've played the true max's life from the very beginning and I've seen a big progression both in history and visual so I do not like it now instead of developing even more real max's life, @Kuggazerdedicates his time to doing this very poor remake, which strongly affects the decline in quality in the second chapter, you talk about disrespect, I will not respect that by doing a poor remake, the better original loses on quality ... And so did these "crowds" want to remake I can not want to spend time creating a worse version only focus on fine-tuning the original...
It is personal tastes, as you said "the characters are thick" which I prefer so i don't know what you're blabbering around.

Apr 26, 2018
Its not "personal tastes" you killed in this remake everything that was good in the previous version, the characters are thick, completely dissimilar to their prototypes, you just made a new game giving the same names to characters and you say it is the same game, you should focus on improving the second chapter because it is visible very big drop in quality caused by the fact that you waste time doing this remake. Why do you both do both? finish a decent basic version and just start doing a remake and preferably a new game in "daz" and so suffers the real max's life in favor of this remake ...

I've played the true max's life from the very beginning and I've seen a big progression both in history and visual so I do not like it now instead of developing even more real max's life, @Kuggazerdedicates his time to doing this very poor remake, which strongly affects the decline in quality in the second chapter, you talk about disrespect, I will not respect that by doing a poor remake, the better original loses on quality ... And so did these "crowds" want to remake I can not want to spend time creating a worse version only focus on fine-tuning the original...

bruh you're just a weeb who prefers animu Honey Select models to realistic looking ones.

I'm just a bit dissappointed there arent any animated scenes.

Reactions: supermanz95

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nice experiment Kuggazer. Now, stop wasting your time with this and get back to the REAL Max's life please?
If you must create a daz game, start from scratch on something new, but only once you've finished Max's Life.

Dual production of the same game is just stupid.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Sorry to ask again but does this game have all of the content of the original just with the new 3d renders?

aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
Plz Kuggazer, do not take care about bad opinions, if they don't like the new version, they are not obliged to play it...
I like both of your game so plz continue!!! Thanks for all what you do

Reactions: KiGa

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Plz Kuggazer, do not take care about bad opinions, if they don't like the new version, they are not obliged to play it...
I like both of your game so plz continue!!! Thanks for all what you do
You can feel comfortable. I never paid any attention to anyone. In my spare time I do what I want.
Also because the renderings are made during the night or when I can not work on the Hs version. Because I play something else, I watch a movie ...

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I think the criticism is fair, though poorly and way too passionately worded.

I like your style, I'd wish you'd do a whole new game in daz instead of a remake, but if it's done in your free time anyways, who am I to dictate what you do with that. Keep up the great work.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You can feel comfortable. I never paid any attention to anyone. In my spare time I do what I want.
Also because the renderings are made during the night or when I can not work on the Hs version. Because I play something else, I watch a movie ...
You realise we are making complaints because we LIKE Max's Life. This weird experiment can only detract from that game. So take it as both criticism, and praise. We wouldn't bother if we didn't like the proper Max's Life.

Reactions: krwiopalczasty

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Kind of stuck in this- looked at the walkthrough, and I'm giving mom ... thorough massages, and I've run Dominique to maximum corruption it seems, but after talking to Rita in the evening in the living room 4 times, she's still not going to the back yard. Is there something else needed to trigger this? Also, is there any more progress to make with the mom?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Question here- is there any scene replay available yet in the remake? Checked PC in MC's room, cell phone, and I don't see anything in the main UI like in the HS versions.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes