Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Just have to say that unlike the 'haters' i am liking this remake though I am hating the issues that I had. Hard to catch the 'Mom' character in bedroom when asks to meet you there and there is no way to know what you are lacking to see in the version. If going by the preview pictures then I am no where near seeing what is in it but it takes way to long to catch the women where you are supposed to but meh its still early and I cant wait to see how this one goes.

That said I like HS renders but these imo are better

Reactions: Kakato

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Jesus christ, its like we went from Cave paintings to full blown 4D, absolutely brilliant work, props to developer for trying to work with something different and accomplishing such a great job.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
what does it have the new update? the uploader dont put anything on the change log so i was wondering whats new guys

Reactions: AceBda

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
This game is getting very good.
I hope the dev is very successful with it.
I criticized the prison update on the HS version, but the dev did very well with the story after that. I think the daz3D version will be very successful.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Does this have all of the content of the original just with the new 3d renders?

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Bug report. So up until now I have been downloading the PC version and dumping the folder into the renpy sdk directory then playing the game through the sdk 'shell' on my Mac.

I downloaded the 0.2 version from Mega and got the following fatal error (doesn't even get to the game title screen)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun Note/Edit: I 'fixed' it by taking the renpy folder (that is supposedly the most correct since I downloaded the update from the sdk host through the in app updater) with a copy of the renpy folder zipped into the pc version of the game.... so I guess this is more a bug report for the renpy developers?

Stalph

May 6, 2017
Bug report. So up until now I have been downloading the PC version and dumping the folder into the renpy sdk directory then playing the game through the sdk 'shell' on my Mac.

I downloaded the 0.2 version from Mega and got the following fatal error (doesn't even get to the game title screen)

Same one here. On a Mac too.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

Fun Note/Edit: I 'fixed' it by taking the renpy folder (that is supposedly the most correct since I downloaded the update from the sdk host through the in app updater) with a copy of the renpy folder zipped into the pc version of the game.... so I guess this is more a bug report for the renpy developers?
Same one here. On a Mac too.
Could it be a problem just for mac? I do not know how mac works, but I can try to make a mac build. Now I try .

Edit: Try this

Reactions: moonanon

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This remake is a total waste of time and energy that could be cut down to fine-tune the original game, the characters are nasty, and completely dissimilar to their prototypes, models from daz are simply ugly and really do not understand why something much worse to do, because this remake does not bring anything new and fresh except for nasty characters without any depth what the original game is suffering because although it is continued it could be more similar to the first part because you can see a big drop in both the quality of the story and the amount of new content. I also do not understand how someone can like this remake more than the original version is to admire the new starwars and say that they are much better than the previous ones ...
Have you ever heard of the phrase " There's no accounting in tastes " ? Just because, YOU don't like the remake doesn't mean YOU are right with your comment. I Prefer the remake by far. @Kuggazer started with Honey Select and kept on improving his skills. I've been following his work since the very first version of Max Life and I am a witness of his progress. Do you know how many persons here asked him to do a remake in Daz in the previous thread? If you don't like the game, just don't play it. There are a tons of other games here. I just can't bear guys who have no respect for someone's work.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Could it be a problem just for mac? I do not know how mac works, but I can try to make a mac build. Now I try .

Edit: Try this

works fine. I only mentioned this issue because there was one other game that recently got updated and had the same error message.... I forget which one it was but it isn't one that I "need" to play like the Max's series (I play and fap to both versions so though I prefer the original if I were forced to choose one over the other...... Though if you had done a more direct translation of character models I would prefer this remake.... Mei and the sex shop lady are stunning so I am expecting this version to be a living record of model creation skill improvement)

Deject

Oct 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "moonanon, post: 862520, tag: 2016"] jól működik. Csak azért említettem ezt a kérdést, mert volt egy másik játék, ami nemrég frissült, és ugyanaz a hibaüzenet ... Elfelejtettem, melyik volt, de nem olyan, amire "szükségem van" a Max sorozatához (I játszani és fap mindkét verzióban, bár én inkább az eredeti, ha kénytelenek voltak kiválasztani egymást a többi ...... Bár ha már egy közvetett fordítást karakter modellek szeretnék ezt a remake .... Mei és a sex shop hölgy lenyűgöző, ezért arra számítok, hogy ez a verzió életmódbeli rekordja lesz a modellkészítés képességfejlesztésének.) [/ QUOTE]
Thx!

Aug 7, 2016
Have you ever heard of personal tastes?
Its not "personal tastes" you killed in this remake everything that was good in the previous version, the characters are thick, completely dissimilar to their prototypes, you just made a new game giving the same names to characters and you say it is the same game, you should focus on improving the second chapter because it is visible very big drop in quality caused by the fact that you waste time doing this remake. Why do you both do both? finish a decent basic version and just start doing a remake and preferably a new game in "daz" and so suffers the real max's life in favor of this remake ...

Have you ever heard of the phrase " There's no accounting in tastes " ? Just because, YOU don't like the remake doesn't mean YOU are right with your comment. I Prefer the remake by far. @Kuggazer started with Honey Select and kept on improving his skills. I've been following his work since the very first version of Max Life and I am a witness of his progress. Do you know how many persons here asked him to do a remake in Daz in the previous thread? If you don't like the game, just don't play it. There are a tons of other games here. I just can't bear guys who have no respect for someone's work.
I've played the true max's life from the very beginning and I've seen a big progression both in history and visual so I do not like it now instead of developing even more real max's life, @Kuggazerdedicates his time to doing this very poor remake, which strongly affects the decline in quality in the second chapter, you talk about disrespect, I will not respect that by doing a poor remake, the better original loses on quality ... And so did these "crowds" want to remake I can not want to spend time creating a worse version only focus on fine-tuning the original...

Reactions: Shardoom

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Its not "personal tastes" you killed in this remake everything that was good in the previous version, the characters are thick, completely dissimilar to their prototypes, you just made a new game giving the same names to characters and you say it is the same game, you should focus on improving the second chapter because it is visible very big drop in quality caused by the fact that you waste time doing this remake. Why do you both do both? finish a decent basic version and just start doing a remake and preferably a new game in "daz" and so suffers the real max's life in favor of this remake ...

I've played the true max's life from the very beginning and I've seen a big progression both in history and visual so I do not like it now instead of developing even more real max's life, @Kuggazerdedicates his time to doing this very poor remake, which strongly affects the decline in quality in the second chapter, you talk about disrespect, I will not respect that by doing a poor remake, the better original loses on quality ... And so did these "crowds" want to remake I can not want to spend time creating a worse version only focus on fine-tuning the original...
Ok, first off. Your OPINION is jus that, opinion, and does not mean you are correct (which you're not btw). So the dev was 100% right that simply because your tastes don't match the vision it is only YOUR opinion.

The new models look different because the dev is not limited to the very small selection of HS models available.Surprise, surprise these models are different because the dev is able to make them more 'realistic' and how he wanted them.

The second chapter was a different direction of the game period, so the impact was going to change period. Here's why (you seem to have missed this part): The MC for chapter 2 has already banged all the women so there is zero challenge for him. The only challenge now is for the dev to try to implement new situations that don't strain whatever credability the story had to make it remotely believable. And of course, try to corrupt the few women in the story now that Max hasn't already shoved his horse cock into.

Speaking of "crowds", unless you've actually spend real money on the dev for his previous versions of ML, like myself and some others have, you have pretty much ZERO value for your limited opinion. If you want to influence the dev, the Patreon on the site and make it known you don't like the new version, and see just how many don't like it also. I have a feeling you'd probably be in the minority since honey select games aren't liked as well (perception) as Daz3D, and one of the reasons the dev probably changed over to begin with.

So there you go. Firstly, your opinion is just that, one person's views, not necessarily right, or even in the majority. Secondly, inless you actually help support the dev, not just whine on a pirate site when things don't go how you want, your input has zero real value. That's the long and short of the situation. If you don't like the reality then you're always free to play any of the dozens of other games that have made it past the v0.1 stages here.. ;)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

Lol mate

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes