Sep 4, 2017
Probably unpopular opinion but I'll prefer this version. Nothing wrong with Honey select but you do tend to see the same characters pop up.
And you don't in Daz3d games?
when i started playing these types of games i didn't play HS games because of the the art style, but at some point the models in the Daz3d games started to loop around and became bland, then i started to mix in HS games and now i got a bigger selection to sweeten my life. :p

korko

May 30, 2017
omg another remake LOL and LOL and again LOL.These days game developer dont find new stories,remake an old one is easy, the hard thing is to create new.

Sep 4, 2017
omg another remake LOL and LOL and again LOL.These days game developer dont find new stories,remake an old one is easy, the hard thing is to create new.
Well as long as hes still working on the old game i don't mind.
Its a problem when a new dev makes a game that looks, feels and playes like somethin we already played.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
what's new in this 0.2? Only that chubby blonde right?
Progress with Rita, Dominique and Mei also. I forgot to add the end screen. After I'll fix it
Or did you mean completely new scenes that did not exist in the original game? In this case yes, only the chubby blonde girl.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
will the animations be in this remake ? it would be great as in the original:happyblush
I tried to do something in the 0.2, but I'm still far from a good animation. Unfortunately I have a shit gpu :(

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I can't seem to have Anna show up in her bedroom after washing dishes in .2? I thought this was fixed after the patch for .1?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Great adaptation Of the Honey select version! & how to get so much content into Such a small package?
"Does Not Compute":kissingheart:

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes