Rathand

Oct 3, 2017
Downloaded the fix but on the second day room visit she is missing from the house so no spa discovery trigger. The next day neighbor script starts.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Downloaded the fix but on the second day room visit she is missing from the house so no spa discovery trigger. The next day neighbor script starts.
Just because the neighbor script started doesn't mean you have to pay a visit to her, you'll need the money for the spa unless you used my script or otherwise cheated but for the most of the game you just need to stay with the walkthrough.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
hello

the animations will be as good as the original version? because for the moment in v0.1 it's not so good :p

zeeshan

Sep 5, 2017
I am unable to find pepper in Kitchen as mentioned in walkthrough. Can anyone help how can i find?

Oct 9, 2017
How tf can I get money?
just talk to the MOM until she say "theirs this new Neighbor near our house " next "her Friend Dominique or whatever is the name" just talk to her every breakfast it will eventually unlock new location.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can appreciate the work that goes into rebuilding from scratch like this though I still prefer the HS models.
The Susan model (posted earlier) is pretty divorced from Susan as she was which isn't really a bad thing, but she doesn't look like an avid jogger anymore.
I hope for @Kuggazer that this does as well as he hopes.

Reactions: martin Nielsen
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes