Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
I have a script on page 7 that'll help with money and rollback you can replace the one in the game directory with.
I replaced the files and it still doesn't work. Can't get more than 4 love and 1 corruption. Can't "take a look at her" after washing the dishes. It just doesn't happen.. Always locked. Can't fix the tv, no money.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I replaced the files and it still doesn't work. Can't get more than 4 love and 1 corruption. Can't "take a look at her" after washing the dishes. It just doesn't happen.. Always locked. Can't fix the tv, no money.
You have to start fresh for the money to work, sorry. You could open the console and type inventory.money = 1000 or how ever much you need.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
1.The animations can not be done until I change gpu.

2.The priority always goes to the regular version. The one with Hs will always have a regular release, more or less an update a month, even something less.
Take your time Jefe. You just went Gear 4th with this remake. I'm sure that you won't dissapoint us. :)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
OMG so many guys whining and complaining in this thread. If its another dev (i dont tell names, its better i think) i would tell u guys are right. But I am sure Kuggazer can handle it and develop both games at the same time.

Reactions: pystudios

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Remake is not for me, too similar to the HS game.

Didnt find it was necessary to do an new version either, I would have much rather prefer that you added content to Max Life 0.12.

Good luck anyway.

Reactions: Shardoom

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Remake is not for me, too similar to the HS game.

Didnt find it was necessary to do an new version either, I would have much rather prefer that you added content to Max Life 0.12.

Good luck anyway.
He did it's 0.14 and 0.15 will be out soon so the updates are a bit ahead of you.

Reactions: KiGa

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
Quick question guys, still having trouble getting Anna to tell me about the job with Dominique? I've tried to place the bug fix but I might be putting it in the wrong area/ folder/ etc. Any help would be appreciated. Love the game so far, just stuck at the moment.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
He did it's 0.14 and 0.15 will be out soon so the updates are a bit ahead of you.
Ah no but I've played that, it's new models and setup which I didnt like, there was still content in Max Life part 1 to be done imo. Some of the models didnt even got any proper sex scene except couple with other (like the trainer for example).

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I'm so glad I put my game on hold and Adult pledge hasn't been able to get USA customers so I can release my new game, I certainly don't miss all the complaining here!

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Quick question guys, still having trouble getting Anna to tell me about the job with Dominique? I've tried to place the bug fix but I might be putting it in the wrong area/ folder/ etc. Any help would be appreciated. Love the game so far, just stuck at the moment.
Place them in here \MaxslifeRemake-0.1\game

Reactions: Cblow

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me i dont get how to unlock the spa location, i have talk to mom when she is doing the dishes but she doesnt say anything about the spa

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
From the walkthrough found in the OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i have breakfast with her the i wash the dishes and then go to her room and sometimes she is not there or the door is locked and other times she is in her lingerie, then i talk to her and after that i get the susan location and not the spa and the door is always locked

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes