Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
I checked the Walkthrough after getting stuck yet it's still the same.
I start the game, I buy breakfast, I have breakfast with Anna, I talk to her and continue washing the dishes, but when I go to her room "on the first day", she asks me to leave, instead of making me unlock a new location which is SPA in the walkthrough. After a few more tries, she tells me that the neighbour needs her tv fixed, yet I don't have the money. Every single day, after I talk to her, her room is locked or she is just showering, can't get the money, can't get love or corruption points, can't progress. I tried this three times, starting over and over yet it's still the same.
Can anyone help?

Reactions: Cblow

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
this version use the same slot of the (old) chapter 2 then, delete the saves of the chapter 2 and start a new game. focus the mom (not Laura) until the massage is done twice.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
this version use the same slot of the (old) chapter 2 then, delete the saves of the chapter 2 and start a new game. focus the mom (not Laura) until the massage is done twice.
Try downloading the fix in op. Now they should no longer share the same folder.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
i only see still picture no vdo scene like original ones . Is it just me or there is no animated scene in this one ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I start the game, I buy breakfast, I have breakfast with Anna, I talk to her and continue washing the dishes, but when I go to her room "on the first day", she asks me to leave, instead of making me unlock a new location which is SPA in the walkthrough. After a few more tries, she tells me that the neighbour needs her tv fixed, yet I don't have the money. Every single day, after I talk to her, her room is locked or she is just showering, can't get the money, can't get love or corruption points, can't progress. I tried this three times, starting over and over yet it's still the same.
Can anyone help?
Try downloading the fix in op.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Very interesting for the switch-up, as this was one of my favourite games on here. What made you decide to change it? Also I am glad that you are still continuing the HS version as I like the animations :p, I have a couple questions if you don't mind?

1. Are there going to be animated scenes in this version to the same extent and quality of the HS version?

2. Is this version now going to be the priority? As I assume developing 2 different version of the same game is going to take a toll on the update schedule.

Thank you for your time and FIRST EVER comment on this site btw! My forum virginity is forever lost haha

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Very interesting for the switch-up, as this was one of my favourite games on here. What made you decide to change it? Also I am glad that you are still continuing the HS version as I like the animations :p, I have a couple questions if you don't mind?

1. Are there going to be animated scenes in this version to the same extent and quality of the HS version?

2. Is this version now going to be the priority? As I assume developing 2 different version of the same game is going to take a toll on the update schedule.

Thank you for your time and FIRST EVER comment on this site btw! My forum virginity is forever lost haha
1.The animations can not be done until I change gpu.

2.The priority always goes to the regular version. The one with Hs will always have a regular release, more or less an update a month, even something less.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
how about try switching to unity as well while you're at it?
after playing several games here, I got the impression that unity is better suited for non-linear games such as yours.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Wait! Who said that abandonment? The game will continue and will end even with HS. From tomorrow I will continue the work for 0.15 :)
Yeah but development process will suffer badly. One game is faster than 2. Sad news for me.

Reactions: Shardoom

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Can anyone help?
I have a script on page 7 that'll help with money and rollback you can replace the one in the game directory with.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes