Aug 7, 2016
For me its waste of time... in this game everything that was unique in the original was killed... the models look almost the same... Blonde sister looks like derp, rita lost her claws and cute tanlines, models dont have any pubic hair... for me u waste energy to make this, better focus on the original game to make it more interesting (more story, fetishes, piercing, armpit/pubic hair, preg, cosplay etc) and HS models will always be better

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Okay, my biggest complaint about Max's Life was that the main character looked like a fucking psychopath, so I'm more or less on board with a graphical overhaul. Good luck, dev(s).

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
You understand most people only recently discovered the erotic genre (1-2 years ago) and that's entirely due to Daz3d games. For a lot of people Daz3d was the standard and games using HoneySelect are subpar.
most people only recently discovered the erotic genre? i'm not sure I believe that one.

To me what bothers me about this line of thinking was that in the original game thread less than 10% of the people were the complainers that wanted Daz3d over HS.
I was more talking about the overall bitching I see against HS games, in general, in favor of more 3d oriented graphics... i love the still photos of the 3d graphics, i mean who wouldn't, usually. But the animations for the 3d games leave a lot to be desired, compared to HS, in my mind. I'd also rather see a game with slightly worse graphics that gets finished, than the hordes of 3d games that never get past .02 version.

I have absolutely no problem with the author/creator choosing to switch the medium, or make both concurrently. I just hope he completes them.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
I actually like the original engine and character design but i'm glad the creator is giving it another shot.

Reactions: crisbr

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i can't seem to get mom to offer me the job with Dominique during breakfast. Anyone have any suggestions. I've done the TV bit with the neighbor, I've gone to the store to try and buy it and let it tell me I don't enough money. Is it only available on a specific morning or something?

Reactions: Cblow

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I’m following the walkthrough and I can’t get Rita to show up in the living room in the evening.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Normally I really hate starting a game from the start again.
That`s why I deleted summertime saga.
Everytime the same thing with small variations. BOOOORING !
But Kugazzer did something special here.
I LOVE IT !!
I know what is coming, still I`m as exited as a toddler on Christmas eve.
GIVE US MORE KIND MASTER.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Apr 7, 2018
most people only recently discovered the erotic genre? i'm not sure I believe that one.

I was more talking about the overall bitching I see against HS games, in general, in favor of more 3d oriented graphics... i love the still photos of the 3d graphics, i mean who wouldn't, usually. But the animations for the 3d games leave a lot to be desired, compared to HS, in my mind. I'd also rather see a game with slightly worse graphics that gets finished, than the hordes of 3d games that never get past .02 version.

I have absolutely no problem with the author/creator choosing to switch the medium, or make both concurrently. I just hope he completes them.
I was referring to erotic game genre, and I stand by it. There is a large amount of people that pretty much discovered it in the past 1-2 years, just take a look at the registration dates for most people on this website. While I know not everybody into the genre uses this site I'm referring to the fact that prior to the influx of these new DAZ3D games the adult game genre wasn't as large as it is today, you can try denying it but just taking a look at the millions of views accumulated over the past 2 years on games such as BB Dreams of desire etc all from people recently registered to the site. Almost everything popular in the erotic game genre (and coincidentally on this site) came out within the past two years, those games attracted people into the genre. I'm not saying the genre wasn't large, or that there weren't popular titles, but as a whole erotic games have become far more prominent over the past 2 years. Hence why most people can't stand honey select, they started with DAZ3D, anything under looks subpar to them.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Might try this when it gets further along. Couldn't handle the Honey Select or whatever renders before.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I don't know what the RNG of going to Mom's room after the dishes is, but I've tried 2 solid weeks, and it's locked everytime.
UPDATE: started a new game, worked on that playthough.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes