Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
shes in the bathroom.
The bathroom/shower is not a bug: A character can be in two places at the same time, since "morning" is a timespan and the character does both things during that time. That only applies for the shower and bathroom at home though.

Mom not being in her bedroom is a bug though, I think.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
The bathroom/shower is not a bug: A character can be in two places at the same time, since "morning" is a timespan and the character does both things during that time. That only applies for the shower and bathroom at home though.

Mom not being in her bedroom is a bug though, I think.
I believe he said it is random so unless you rollback and go forward until she is where you want her to be it'll be that way. Or try again another day.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I love the game Max's Life, and this remake seems fantastic. so from today we will have both the original chapter and the remake? did I get it right?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
lol, everyone hyping daz3d, like they weren't fapping to HS games for like a decade with Artificial Girl, and School Mate and shit like that. HS was fine for a long time, all of the sudden people can't fap to it anymore?

glad that you will be continuing on with your original game. I really don't care which engine you use for the graphics, I prefer a finished game... and a LOT more HS games get finished than daz3d.

Reactions: fugazi666

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i cant go for the second time in moms bedrom its locked and she is nowhere.here is my savegame file.

Reactions: prosmoker1

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I hope this is the right save.
Okay. Thank you for this save. I found the bug in mom's door that remains closed.
I fixed it and now I'll put it here.

Then you just to talk to her when she was washing the dishes to unlock the door and enter her up to 2 cp. At this point you should be able to massage.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Here are all the various fixes.
Fix for Laura bug at first day

Fix for Anna's bedroom door

Fix mc name in intro

Fix Save director. Now it is no longer shared with that of the HS version

If you find other bugs, let me know plese.

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
Hey. HEY.
Can we PLEASE stop broad-tagging these monstrocities of games with stuff like anal sex when it's not in the game? Seriously I'm getting tired of downloading these 500+mb ren'py equivelants of shitposts and going through the effort of decrypting them when needed, just to look over ~100 images to realize the only thing that makes these games worth the playthrough, isn't even there.

Thanks.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Here are all the various fixes.
Fix for Laura bug at first day

Fix for Anna's bedroom door

Fix mc name in intro

Fix Save director. Now it is no longer shared with that of the HS version

If you find other bugs, let me know plese.
Can Max age about 5 years to at least 18 years old in the next update and look a bit less creepy looking please? lol

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes